First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#1 Dec 7, 2012
Butch Jones. There will be a press conference later on today.
Anonymous

Huntsville, TN

#2 Dec 7, 2012
UT just needs to get rid of the football program. They'd be better off tearing down Neyland Stadium and putting up a parking garage.
Sammy

Lenoir City, TN

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Now that's just plain dumb. I don't care much about their program, but at least post something realistic.
td tennessee

Johnson City, TN

#4 Dec 7, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Butch Jones. There will be a press conference later on today.
Butch I can't beat Derek Dooley Jones. Congrats to idiot Dave hart and Jimmy Cheek
mike

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
UT just needs to get rid of the football program. They'd be better off tearing down Neyland Stadium and putting up a parking garage.
Its clear you think peeling paint is more exciting get out of the way so the real fans can stand behind ut..

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
UT just needs to get rid of the football program. They'd be better off tearing down Neyland Stadium and putting up a parking garage.
If you think you can tear it down, then be my guess. You wouldn't get within 10 feet to sling a sledgehammer. But wipe.
mike

United States

#7 Dec 7, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>If you think you can tear it down, then be my guess. You wouldn't get within 10 feet to sling a sledgehammer. But wipe.
He says those things because he was banned from campus for lewd behavior..

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#8 Dec 7, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>He says those things because he was banned from campus for lewd behavior..
Well! That tells me a lot right there. I hope they banned him for life.
Goat

Johnson City, TN

#9 Dec 7, 2012
First of all I'm not wearing those ugly orange pants and second we're getting rid of that ugly purina dog chow checkered endzone. You idiots must be colorblind.

-Butch "the bitch" Jones
mike

Crossville, TN

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Goat wrote:
First of all I'm not wearing those ugly orange pants and second we're getting rid of that ugly purina dog chow checkered endzone. You idiots must be colorblind.
-Butch "the bitch" Jones
WE dont care what you think GOAT your just putting on an act so why dont you go back to yor bottle and pass out..
Otis

Lenoir City, TN

#11 Dec 7, 2012
It's no wonder Kentucky fans are so despised in the SEC. It's also no wonder they are considered as joke outside the conference.
Goat

Johnson City, TN

#12 Dec 7, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>WE dont care what you think GOAT your just putting on an act so why dont you go back to yor bottle and pass out..
Hey there Otis, where you been hiding? Since you've been gone, your team hired a new coach. He was their 25th choice after 24 people turned them down. The question is.... Those hidious orange pants. Do you see Butchie Boy sporting those?
mike

Crossville, TN

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Otis, where you been hiding? Since you've been gone, your team hired a new coach. He was their 25th choice after 24 people turned them down. The question is.... Those hidious orange pants. Do you see Butchie Boy sporting those?
GOAT your what known as being on all the time.Your like a 5 year going around tearing things up because it makes you feel good all the time because you cant face your miserable existance otherwise.You really need to quit making enemies out of everybody and you need to quit acting like a 5 year old.I hope you can answer this without being cute or foul mouth about it because i can bet you cant because nobody cares for your remarks and if your wishing to be taken seriously your going about it the hard way so think really hard i mean really hard and try to give us an intellegent answer for once..
Otis

Lenoir City, TN

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Otis, where you been hiding? Since you've been gone, your team hired a new coach. He was their 25th choice after 24 people turned them down. The question is.... Those hidious orange pants. Do you see Butchie Boy sporting those?
Calm down boy. I know you lust after me, but I keep telling you I'm not queer like you. So no, I don't look at men's pants like you. I realize that's important to a sexually confused illiterate like yourself. I'll bet you get really worked up looking at those smurfs in their basketball shorts, huh?
3 and out punt

Rutledge, TN

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Dave Hart, why the rush. Maybe someone playing in a bowl game would have been interested. But oh no we have to rush and settle for a 2nd tier at best coach. In 2 to 3 years we'll be right back to where we are today. I hate what you athletic directors (Hamilton and Hart) have done to destroy this school, maybe we should turn in our orange for black and gold. Vanderbilt shows its athletic director is a helluva lot smarter than you, and the football coach too. How many players are from Tennessee, we will never be contenders until we recruit and win the battle for in-state players. A kid from Tennessee wants to play here, a kid from out of state doesn't care about Tennessee tradition or values. Thanks to the Lady Vols we can rally around a sport you haven't managed to destroy.
Britts are Winning

Johnson City, TN

#16 Dec 7, 2012
You guys needed a defense coach. You needed Bud Foster of Va Tech. Jones is offense. You have offense. Well, you did have an offense. Everything is speculation except for this. All three players are gone to the NFL. You can forget all about Patterson, Bray and Rivera..... They will never wear orange again. That's a fact. I'm sorry.

In my opinion, you should have kept Dooley. You expect too much in three years, I think. He had it halfway built up. He had an offense that could put up numbers against an SEC defense..... It's is the SEC. However, you were getting the recruits, so I guess that if you have the players and you keep losing, well, you're unemployed....

I'm going to ask a question. Des anybody else think that the hit on Lattimore was dirty?
Goat

United States

#17 Dec 8, 2012
Butchie and Cincy ranked 5th in recruiting in the Big East (the worst football conference in the nation). UT fans should be waking up with morning sickness. Enjoy!
jimmy butt cheek

Johnson City, TN

#18 Dec 8, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Butch Jones. There will be a press conference later on today.
I am going to hold judgement on Butch Jones until I see the product he puts on the field. I am not going to jump on the Butch Jones bandwagon because of his press conference. I do have more concerns than excitement. First concern is if he can recruit in the south and beyond. Butch hasn't had a top 50 recruiting class EVER! Butch lost to one of the worst sec coaches ever...Derek Dooley. Now he will be facing Nick Saban, Les Miles, Mark Richt, Steve Spurrier, James Franklin and Dan Mullin. Now is Butch a good coach? Probably, but good coaches get killed in the sec. Do we want a good coach or do we want a coach that can win championships? Dave Hart should still be fired. He was bloundering idiot all the way through this coaching idiot. Total failure. Jimmy Cheek needs to go NOW! Not tomorrow but today. He is total embarrassment. This jerk has done everything he can to destroy our football team.
Jimmy butt Cheek

Johnson City, TN

#19 Dec 8, 2012
Goat wrote:
Butchie and Cincy ranked 5th in recruiting in the Big East (the worst football conference in the nation). UT fans should be waking up with morning sickness. Enjoy!
Amen!!!!
mike

Crossville, TN

#20 Dec 8, 2012
3 and out punt wrote:
Dave Hart, why the rush. Maybe someone playing in a bowl game would have been interested. But oh no we have to rush and settle for a 2nd tier at best coach. In 2 to 3 years we'll be right back to where we are today. I hate what you athletic directors (Hamilton and Hart) have done to destroy this school, maybe we should turn in our orange for black and gold. Vanderbilt shows its athletic director is a helluva lot smarter than you, and the football coach too. How many players are from Tennessee, we will never be contenders until we recruit and win the battle for in-state players. A kid from Tennessee wants to play here, a kid from out of state doesn't care about Tennessee tradition or values. Thanks to the Lady Vols we can rally around a sport you haven't managed to destroy.
You justdont get it do you.Just what is it do you want SABAN PETRINO who///HART made the best pick.Be realistic here THE NEYLANDS AND BEAR BRYANTS DONT EXIST ANYMORE THEIR GONE and JONES has done a good job where he was and this is his dream job.If you cant support him get the hell out of the way so true fans can in other words give him a chance..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min miss tuffet 150,426
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Ben Fong 9,449
Mouse's Ear Dancers? (Mar '14) 4 hr xxxooo 3
Jason Kiser.....dangerous?? (Mar '12) 5 hr Eddie 12
Review: IAC Corporation 6 hr Girl searching fo... 1
Why are we Christians allowing this 6 hr Wondering 8
sj_bunch@yahoo.com 7 hr OMG NOT AGAIN 1
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••