15 year old Cameron Williams will be ...

15 year old Cameron Williams will be in court on Thursday

There are 32 comments on the KXKT-FM Omaha story from Dec 2, 2009, titled 15 year old Cameron Williams will be in court on Thursday. In it, KXKT-FM Omaha reports that:

Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine says the Bellevue boy was released from the Nebraska Medical Center on Wednesday and he will be arraigned tommorrow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXKT-FM Omaha.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danielle

Lincoln, NE

#1 Dec 7, 2009
I know Cameron Williams and I just want to wish him the best in court! Good Luck!!!
Buddy

Omaha, NE

#2 Dec 15, 2009
screw him, he shot and wounded another 15 year old in september. then with the same gun shot at an omaha police officer!
Peter

Omaha, NE

#3 Jan 4, 2010
Too bad people actually listen to what people tell them
toocents

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 5, 2010
I agree with both Buddy and Danielle! Im sorry to hear that people died but if you new the person that was going to court youd wish him/her luck 2!!
Second Thoughts

Apple Valley, CA

#5 Jan 7, 2010
toocents wrote:
I agree with both Buddy and Danielle! Im sorry to hear that people died but if you new the person that was going to court youd wish him/her luck 2!!
I think your sympathies are focused upon the wrong person. You don't wish a murderer good luck.
Second Thoughts

Apple Valley, CA

#6 Jan 7, 2010
Danielle wrote:
I know Cameron Williams and I just want to wish him the best in court! Good Luck!!!
Yea, like a quick conviction.
Tory jean

Lincoln, NE

#7 Jan 14, 2010
Cameron is still just a teenager and deserves a second chance, He did not kill anybody, the officer shot him, he didnt even touch the officer. I think he was peer pressured by the "adults" that he was rolling around with. He still has his whole life ahead of him. If somebody can really take that away from him, idk wat the world is coming to now a'days. Oh and please dont talk shit.. have a little sympathy of what this adolecent is going thru
katrina

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2010
Tory jean wrote:
Cameron is still just a teenager and deserves a second chance, He did not kill anybody, the officer shot him, he didnt even touch the officer.
He didn't need to touch the officer...HE SHOT AT HIM!!!

What is a 15 year old doing with a gun and WHY was he shooting at police?? He DOESN'T deserve a second chance as it's obvious he has no regard for law, authority or human life.
Tory jean wrote:
I think he was peer pressured by the "adults" that he was rolling around with.
You "think"? Fact is, you don't KNOW!!
Tory jean wrote:
He still has his whole life ahead of him. If somebody can really take that away from him, idk wat the world is coming to now a'days. Oh and please dont talk shit.. have a little sympathy of what this adolecent is going thru
What is the world coming to when 15 year old boys are shooting at police???
YOU'RE the one talking shit there!!!
velaz

Houston, TX

#9 Jan 16, 2010
Wish the cops would have killed that little thug!!!!
ese loko

Omaha, NE

#10 Jan 19, 2010
a la verga u guys are wrong about cameron didnt do nothing of these things the cops say i know him very well ive nown him since middle school he might of done it but thats what the police think but i know he woulndt do that so you chavalas a la verga putos u guys can be quite so dont talk things
jordan thompson

Bellevue, NE

#11 Feb 4, 2010
yall needa back off my homie yall dnt even knw him he jus made a mistake n he deserve a second chance!!
Second Thoughts

Apple Valley, CA

#13 Feb 7, 2010
Tory jean wrote:
Cameron is still just a teenager and deserves a second chance, He did not kill anybody, the officer shot him, he didnt even touch the officer. I think he was peer pressured by the "adults" that he was rolling around with. He still has his whole life ahead of him. If somebody can really take that away from him, idk wat the world is coming to now a'days. Oh and please dont talk shit.. have a little sympathy of what this adolecent is going thru
LOL, his life is over, now. No one pulled the trigger, but him. Regardless, of the "peer pressure" the action was all his.
Second Thoughts

Apple Valley, CA

#14 Feb 7, 2010
jordan thompson wrote:
yall needa back off my homie yall dnt even knw him he jus made a mistake n he deserve a second chance!!
The second chance you're asking for is a second chance to kill the officer this time. That's all you trash know
Second Thoughts

Apple Valley, CA

#15 Feb 7, 2010
ese loko wrote:
a la verga u guys are wrong about cameron didnt do nothing of these things the cops say i know him very well ive nown him since middle school he might of done it but thats what the police think but i know he woulndt do that so you chavalas a la verga putos u guys can be quite so dont talk things
Just by the mere fact that someone such as yourself stands up for this guy shows me that he's guilty of everything that he's accused of.
YoungRichardHolm es

Omaha, NE

#16 Feb 21, 2010
Kid was covering for the dealers in the car. HELLO, he took there drugs and gun and tried to be the savior. Richard Holmes is a drug dealer!
Mr Thursday

Omaha, NE

#17 Feb 22, 2010
Haha, I love how you guys are defending your friend. He's a criminal and he deserves to go where criminals go, Poundtown.

I'm guessing a few of you will be right behind him.
MissMathea

Lincoln, NE

#19 Mar 19, 2010
i know cameron and hopfully he learns from this , i miss him so much buh he needs to get on daa right trackk
Cameron

United States

#20 Mar 27, 2010
Woahhhhh! I googled myself and I see "15 year old Cameron Williams will be in court on Thursday".......... That is my name and age :O Only I'm in North Carolina lol. bbbbuuttttttt the douche bag Cameron Williams who "shot a cop" needs to go sit in jail for a good long time.
vers

Sorrento, FL

#21 Mar 29, 2010
Cameron needs to die and we in Cameron say so!!!
Cameron Ruled

Sorrento, FL

#22 Mar 29, 2010
Cameron must die because our town said so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Omaha Fire Chief Tries Hand at Politics Jul 16 No Double Dipping 1
News Another mountain lion sighting in Omaha Jul 15 20 Feet Away 1
News Police: 9 taken to hospital after driver makes ... Jul 13 Trump Yes Bush No 1
Losing my virginity. Jul 12 HornyTeenBoy1 1
Who is ConAgra Private label selling too? Jul 9 Getty 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing Jul 8 KMargheim 4
News Illegal Immigrant Leaves Blood on the Streets o... Jul 7 see the lighty 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages