Review: Mattress Peddler

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pat

Omaha, NE

#1 Nov 29, 2008
bought my new bed from ray powers the mattress peddler and the whole experience was incredible. the guy is the only one to buy a bed from.
Marty

Clarinda, IA

#2 Jan 2, 2009
I'm considering a mattress purchase? Anyone else know anything about The Mattress Peddler?
Mark Kraft

Omaha, NE

#3 Jan 2, 2009
Marty wrote:
I'm considering a mattress purchase? Anyone else know anything about The Mattress Peddler?
The guy sells used mattresses.

Since: Jul 08

Omaha, NE

#4 Jan 5, 2009
I'd rather sleep on my couch than a used mattress.
the mattress peddler

Omaha, NE

#5 Jan 16, 2009
i don't sell used mattresses and mark kraft never posted that comment. mark kraft is a stand up retailer and would never post a lie about anyone.
ray powers
the mattress peddler
CouchPotato

Omaha, NE

#6 Jan 17, 2009
I haven't slept in a bed for 4 yrs.
rottenbrat21

Omaha, NE

#7 Aug 18, 2010
I bought a mattress for my daughter from The mattress pedler and I will go back for more when I need to. The price is exceptional and he delivered for free. You can't beat that with a stick.
Papillion

Bellevue, NE

#8 Sep 25, 2010
I bought from the Mattress Peddler. It was a very positive experience and plan on buying from him again soon. I recommend this place to do business. Reasonable, delivery and he even hauled away and old bedframe that was out in our garage that had nothing to do with the sale (at no added cost).
Papillion

Bellevue, NE

#9 Sep 25, 2010
the mattress peddler wrote:
i don't sell used mattresses and mark kraft never posted that comment. mark kraft is a stand up retailer and would never post a lie about anyone.
ray powers
the mattress peddler
No you don't sell used mattresses. The one you delivered here certainly was very new! Sorry someone is writing false information about you.
Chet

United States

#10 Nov 15, 2010
I purchased my mattress in March. Working with Ray was easy. Currently I noticed some of the stitching coming loose and without hesitattion Ray is replacing my mattress with a new one.
As for Mark Krafts comment..Take it for what its worth.
Joe

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2010
Good Guy!
Ray Powers

United States

#13 Nov 26, 2010
once again I have never sold used mattresses and I never will. Anybody can post anything including blatant lies on this forum. I will pay any person $1000 cash that can produce a used mattress I allegedly sold them. And marc kraft's first name is spelled with a c not a k
Deloite

Rogers, MN

#14 Nov 29, 2010
Ray Powers wrote:
once again I have never sold used mattresses and I never will. Anybody can post anything including blatant lies on this forum. I will pay any person $1000 cash that can produce a used mattress I allegedly sold them. And marc kraft's first name is spelled with a c not a k
Is that why you're known around town as Ray "The Roach Peddler" Powers?
Ed B

Lincoln, NE

#15 Jun 16, 2011
My family has purchase 2 sets from Ray and are very happy. I am going to call him and order 1 for me soon
dawn

Lincoln, NE

#18 Feb 3, 2012
wow I have always known for the mattress peddler to be very well known for there quality for What you pay for . I can not believe what i read here .. He is a good man doing good business .
ray powers

Omaha, NE

#19 Feb 3, 2012
thank you dawn and others for the kind words.

the person(s) posting negative lies is just messin with me. the person claiming their mattress fell apart after 4 months is lieing. its just not true. besides it has a factory warranty and it be taken care of. again someone just messin with me.
Charise Wilson

Omaha, NE

#20 Feb 10, 2012
We bought our son's bed from Ray Powers aka The Matress Peddler and it was a wonderful experience. He delivers and he also has a wide assortment of sheets and matress pad/covers at well below retail. He was a great find.
Alicia

Omaha, NE

#21 Feb 11, 2012
My experience was awesome and my mattress was new. Ray is super nice and I would do business with him again and have recommended him to others.
Erika

Chicago, IL

#23 Sep 27, 2012
My brother & sister n law bought a king size mattress from Ray and it was reasonable and comfortable. Good man. I am sending a friend to him soon.
Papillion

Papillion, NE

#24 Oct 3, 2012
I spoke too soon. That mattress is coming apart in all directions. We definitely got sold a bill of goods!!! Stay away from this place!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy (Jay) Franks owner of Evolution Systems 1 hr Cantor McDowell 1
Todd N' Tyler Radio "Empire" has only 2 affilia... (Mar '10) Oct 9 Real american and... 32
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup Oct 9 Amano 1
Railroad guys Sep 25 Anonymous 1
News The body was discovered late Tuesday morning in... (May '12) Sep 22 Rocky 1997 10
Celebrity Homes (Jun '06) Sep 21 Scoot562 238
Is Taco Bueno REALLY that bueno? (Jul '08) Sep 17 Boymom 45

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages