dr. tarr & proffessor feather radio empire

Posted in the Louisville Forum

ubie

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2012
The pandemonium of maison de sante, or the todd& tyler radio show, de sade when they tossed his sick ass into bin, used put on the de sade show. some what similar, is poe's short story ,the system of dr. tarr & proffessor feather, THE INMATES TAKING OVER THE VANGUARD OF THE SOCIAL MILIEU, is in fact the mire of misanthropy.
Todd N Tyler

Dublin, OH

#2 Aug 5, 2012
ubie wrote:
I want to thank Todd and Tyler for all of that gay sex they could throw my ass last night. I really got my fill.
You're welcome, ubie!!
steven even

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2012
Classic, man, classic
tick

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2013
CORRECT

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Get XM/Sirius satellite radio and you'll never have to listen to these liberal fruits again.
goat

La Vista, NE

#6 Mar 28, 2013
Hoover Niebold wrote:
Get XM/Sirius satellite radio and you'll never have to listen to these liberal fruits again.
You don't "have" to listen to them no matter what radio you have unless you have a radio that only gets Z-92.
Ubietron

United States

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Yes, all east coast tool's, with silly agenda's, should be listened for the rabid mantra of the day. Oh, oh, no, no , blah, . The fact of the matter, America is awake across the table, This oldie, yet moldie, theater, right, left, this , that. Yet, these sage's of the east, do not have the cognitve neural net, for the flaw,that is , you can not deny something, that does not exist
Mensa

United States

#8 Apr 1, 2013
Correct, tea room trader's, with out a doubt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coco keys 1 hr hdan 1
News South Omaha Head-On Collision Investigated Fri Deport All 1
News 2 teens arrested in South Omaha, face burglary,... Wed Candy Crowley Sucks 1
News New policies coming to Omaha boarding, rooming ... Mar 24 Deport Illegals 1
News Two Arrested In Omaha Meth Bust Mar 21 Disgusted Taxpayer 1
News 5 people monitored for Ebola in Nebraska remain... Mar 20 Born A Moslem 1
News OSHA Investigating Accident Involving Garbage C... Mar 19 Who Was Driving 1
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]