How Can Children Recover From an Abdu...

How Can Children Recover From an Abduction?

There are 3 comments on the Fox2Now story from Jul 9, 2010, titled How Can Children Recover From an Abduction?. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Alisa Maier is home again. The town of Louisiana, Missouri and the nation excited she is safe and sound.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

dee

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jul 9, 2010
She didn't really say anything useful.
Long-term studies show that it's how her parents handle it that will determine how she does.
linda

Marthasville, MO

#2 Jul 12, 2010
This will be in her mind forever.

Don't ever think she will forget it.
One lady who lives near me came home when they lived in the city, and a man was in their garage. He tied all of them up and robbed the house. She is older now and that is as fresh in her mind as the day it happened.
THe people responsible for releasing this crap should be in jail, plus have to pay this little girl a ton of their own money.
likeitis

Edwardsville, IL

#3 Jul 12, 2010
Yes,things like this DO stay fresh in the minds of the child victims and their families. However,as harsh as it may seem, every cloud has a silver lining. The parents will now keep a closer watch on their children and the children will be more careful when it comes to strangers being nearby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thieves Mar '16 jason hicks 3
mobile home seller stealing again! Mar '16 Anonymous 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 3
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Missouri... (Oct '10) Nov '15 Feel the Bern 23
Old friend from BG (Oct '15) Oct '15 Bobloblaw 1
louisiana (May '07) Sep '15 Devin 4
Beach Front Property, Clarksville, MO. (Feb '09) Aug '15 real estate 9

Louisiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisiana Mortgages