N.C. Workplace Shooting Leaves 2 Dead...

N.C. Workplace Shooting Leaves 2 Dead - News Story - WRC | Wash...

There are 5 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Apr 1, 2008, titled N.C. Workplace Shooting Leaves 2 Dead - News Story - WRC | Wash.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Two people were killed and one was injured in a shooting at a temp agency near Raleigh, N.C., WRAL television reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Since: Mar 08

DC

#1 Apr 1, 2008
craziness
pjl

Richland, MI

#2 Apr 1, 2008
What the hell is this country coming too?????This kind of shootings and killings are happening all to often. We had this man, here in Montgomery County drown his 3 young children, the judge knew he was mentally unbalanced, the courts did, the police did, the dr.s did and no-one did anything about it, the wife had a protection warrant against the husband when it came to be around the children and the Judge dismissed it, now the judge should be brought up on charges, what the hell was he thinking???? The police knew he was crazy, as did the dr.s and wife, so why did this happen, why wasnt this mentally disturbed person held in custody, either in jail or a mental ward??? Employers should be held responsible when they fire someone who has been with the company for some time, you know that losing yourjob will put some people over the line, when you have depressed people and i would say that atleast 60 % of this countrys people are depressed in one way or another, and then when the boss, or the govt, or the banks, or whatever comes down hard on a person, some just lose it and dont care who they hurt, something has to be done, and soon. What the hell is wrong with this country, always trying to help other people in other countries besides right here where we live and work, something isnt right here, lets take care of our people first, then worry about other countries and people. PEOPLE, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING SOON, BEFORE WE HAVE ANOTHER VA. TECH, i can see the writing on the wall, its about to happen again, look at all the foreclosures that are going on at the moment, someone is going to SNAP there, and soon. The govt should be doing something about the banks and mortage companies that sold all these subprime loans, and arms, people are going to get pissed soon and all will SNAP, so come on, lets do something before it happens.
Winston Smith

Washington, DC

#3 Apr 1, 2008
There is no fear of God anymore.

Jesus Christ is the answer.
benjamin f johnson

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Apr 1, 2008
some times people are disrespectful in action & or body langeuge when serving in positions of service to the public. I have had to bite my tonuge a few times my self to shut dow an unobivous dis by a desk person.Which in some state of mind,s could very well lead to an act of aggresion.but that does not have to be the cause in this instance. I think people with these sometimes boring repetive jobs should be made aware of this.each person that is served is in his,her self a personalty and not be treated ingroup just because your job has the same answer .

“KEEPIN' IT REAL ”

Since: Mar 08

Washington, DC

#5 Apr 4, 2008
I don't understand how so many people get guns inside of businesses and schools... it's such a scary thing these days just walking down the street to your car; so so sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Did Black People Go Through Slavery and So ... (Apr '12) Dec '16 Heidi S 11
News Warrenton fights to regain lost glory (Jul '09) Dec '16 Garbage Collector 2
Mandatory evacuation issued for Henderson Co. r... Nov '16 openmind693 1
News Makenzi Henderson and Gabrielle Deabler Nov '16 zio-inbreeding 5
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 2
Vote for Donald J Trump Oct '16 MAGA 1
fawn whitman (Mar '16) Oct '16 boonie 8

Louisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisburg Mortgages