Divorce Decree Pointers?

Divorce Decree Pointers?

Posted in the Louisa Forum

gertikhabxikoede ll

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 12, 2013
Divorce Decree Pointers?Need some pointers on possible things (also how to word it right) I should include on a divorce decree.
For instance:
1. I want to make sure that there's a backup payment when a child support stops for any reason like if "ex" loses his job etc.

2. Make sure he will really pay his IRS debt from his previous marriage so I will not have to pay for it. I am already cleaning a lot of his debts reflected on my credit report. I believe it's only fair to ask this.

I have learned a lot of lesson with my ex and that is, he makes drastic decisions and doesn't mind getting himself on debt. He lies a lot - I prefer to deal with him with things like this on paper. Basically, I cannot trust the words he say. Word of honor doesn't work for him.
elpkeelcilarla

Seattle, WA

#2 Nov 12, 2013
gertikhabxikoedell wrote:
Divorce Decree Pointers?Need some pointers on possible things (also how to word it right) I should include on a divorce decree.
For instance:
1. I want to make sure that there's a backup payment when a child support stops for any reason like if "ex" loses his job etc.

2. Make sure he will really pay his IRS debt from his previous marriage so I will not have to pay for it. I am already cleaning a lot of his debts reflected on my credit report. I believe it's only fair to ask this.

I have learned a lot of lesson with my ex and that is, he makes drastic decisions and doesn't mind getting himself on debt. He lies a lot - I prefer to deal with him with things like this on paper. Basically, I cannot trust the words he say. Word of honor doesn't work for him..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Louisa County Alert Dog: Dog Trained to Help Di... (Oct '10) Nov 26 Knowsthisliar 50
Cassidy Mcadams. (Oct '10) Oct '16 county 5
Rick Mitchell of Family Motors Oct '16 Frustrated 1
Rick Mitchell of Family Motors Oct '16 Frustrated 1
Family Auto Oct '16 Frustrated 2
Review: Crisy's Critters (Feb '13) Oct '16 vegan85 8
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... Oct '16 NotSoDivineMsM 1,473

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages