Louisa County Jury Sentences Man to 2...

Louisa County Jury Sentences Man to 2 Life Terms for Abusing Ch...

There are 16 comments on the WTVR story from Mar 9, 2010, titled Louisa County Jury Sentences Man to 2 Life Terms for Abusing Ch.... In it, WTVR reports that:

Jury Sentences Man to 2 Life Terms for Abusing Child - Clevis Conn previously convicted of murder and other sex offenses - Louisa A- Today, Commonwealth's Attorney Tom Garrett announced that a jury, following a three day trial, convicted Clevis Conn, 50, Louisa, with three sex offenses that occurred during two assaults in 2008 against a 10 year-old ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

david

Midlothian, VA

#1 Mar 10, 2010
your a scum bag.Bet your parents are proud you sick man you.Dont worry bubbas gonna make things all better when you get to your new home.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#2 Mar 10, 2010
david wrote:
your a scum bag.Bet your parents are proud you sick man you.Dont worry bubbas gonna make things all better when you get to your new home.
They love child molesters in prison. He will be handed around until he doesn't know whose biatch he is.

Couldn't happen to a better guy.
Joe C

Chester, VA

#3 Mar 10, 2010
I really hope your used everyday in prison and contract everykind of INCURABLE STD that there is and Die a screaming agonizing death that lingers.....Sorry I had to sugar coat this
Other Gun Owner

Richmond, VA

#4 Mar 10, 2010
Murder - released. Sexual offences - released.

More sexual offences - finally, gets life.

But some marijuana growers get life on a first offense?

The system is so flawed it hurts me to think about it.
gray haired lady

Culpeper, VA

#5 Mar 10, 2010
some people just cannot be rehabilitated.
SirRantsAlot

Glen Allen, VA

#6 Mar 10, 2010
This turd deserves nothing less than a bullet, applied directly to the back of his head.

For crying out loud, WHEN will our society grow the intestinal fortitude to start executing people like this?! As disgusting as the crime, the overall lack of resolve from the criminal justice system, is equally appalling and pathetic!
Sammy

Richmond, VA

#7 Mar 10, 2010
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
They love child molesters in prison. He will be handed around until he doesn't know whose biatch he is.
Couldn't happen to a better guy.
He looks a lot like Fleahead.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#8 Mar 10, 2010
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
He looks a lot like Fleahead.
Wrong again, you big dummy.
dumass

Brookline, MA

#9 Mar 10, 2010
Are these posts representative of the utter stupidity in the state of VA?

I realized it's a red neck state, but it seems almost impossible to be that dumb.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#10 Mar 10, 2010
dumass wrote:
I realized it's a red neck state, but it seems almost impossible to be that dumb.
So because unlike a dumass from NY who seems to have no problem with child molesters, we are stupid? I don't think so.

Fortunately I doubt dumass represents New York's "finest".

Child molesters are not welcome in Virginia.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#11 Mar 10, 2010
dumass wrote:
"red neck state?" Go figure.
someone

Canton, GA

#12 May 7, 2010
wow! i never would have thought this. i knew clevis, i worked with him for 10+yrs at the same job, i have been fishing at his house. i dont know what to think, if he did this then he deserves to die. i knew about the murder in wv, but thats it. i know the little girls father, i worked with him to. i wish the best for the little girl, her family, and his wife.(a very sweet person) It goes to show u may not know your friends as well as u think u do
loveless

Logan, WV

#13 May 29, 2010
someone wrote:
wow! i never would have thought this. i knew clevis, i worked with him for 10+yrs at the same job, i have been fishing at his house. i dont know what to think, if he did this then he deserves to die. i knew about the murder in wv, but thats it. i know the little girls father, i worked with him to. i wish the best for the little girl, her family, and his wife.(a very sweet person) It goes to show u may not know your friends as well as u think u do
please ..im asking u 2 listen 2 yr words..."wow! i never would have thought this" because it's NOT TRUE... things r not always what u read or hear.... the man he killed in wv was because the mann shot at his brother & was trying 2 kill him & he went home & got a gun & went 2 help his brother, when he "escaped" from jail in wv it doesn't tell u about the gaurd helping him, & even the reason he was relased after all that was because his wifes neighbor lied about those rape charges & it wasn't the 1st time she did that... he is a good man & when he was realsed his life showed that... he had a great job 4 yrs & yrs, after he was out he worked 4 hard 2 have a beautiful home that sit on a huge piece of land... that was all he cared about was doing good things 4 others, his mom before she passed very wanted 4 nothing because he helped her so much,& all of his brothers & sisters as well he lived 4, he loved doing things 4 others & having things that he hadn't had a chance 2 have all those other yrs. i can't talk about the case because were hoping the truth will come out soon. so believe what u want but if u knew him then u know this is a lie!
Please

Saint Albans, WV

#14 Apr 9, 2011
He has been in more trouble than was even listed here, from the time he was a kid. His Momma even got a restraining order against him. Should stick him under the prison. Makes you think a person should get a background check done on anyone new they meet.
CANDY CONN

Albany, NY

#15 Apr 27, 2013
This man was my father
and reguardless what any of u think he was a good man who just made a few bad choices...

I lov my dad and i believe he is innocent...he was set up by his "new" wife and her family ... But God says not to judge thers and no man can judge but the almighty Lord above...NONE OF U KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BECAUSE U WEREN'T THERE!!!

SHAME ON YOU ALL
GOD FORBID ANY OF U MAKE A MISTAKE

I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT I WONT...
I WANNA SEE HOW U ALL REACT IF U WERE IN A SITUATION AND U WENT 2 JAIL AND EVERY ONE JUDGED YOU...I WILL PRAY 4 YOU ALL .... THESE COMMENTS ARE HORRIBLE...HES MY DAD AND IM HIS "ONLY DAUGHTER " HE NEVER HURT ME OR ANY OF MY GIRL COUSINS AND ECT...AND DEBRAH CONN U ARE A HORRIBLE WOMAN AND I WILL FIND U AND SHOW THE ERROR OF UR WAYS ....THATS A PROMISE!!

DADDY IF U EVER READ THIS,,, KNOW I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOUR INNOCENT!!
shorty fats

Charleston, WV

#16 Sep 2, 2013
the whole truth is, I know him well, in wv he raped a retarded boy that was underage when he broke out of jail I was there and help him get out. no officer was involved. he is trash and he was raped in prison he is gay. he deserves death not life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Jun 22 martin garey 12
Steve, Tina or Mike Smith Apr '16 Curious 3
DEA Downtown Mar '16 Tamara zoo 1
Michael Rodgers jr 5-year-old boy who died fro... (Aug '12) Mar '16 minnieT 5
News Firefighters Rush Girl to Hospital, Get Punished Mar '16 Parden Pard 5
Vote For Donald Trump Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Va. county seeks dismissal of Walmart challenge... (Feb '10) Feb '16 Sam 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages