Mom Accused of DUI and Leaving Daught...

Mom Accused of DUI and Leaving Daughter Behind - wtvr

There are 75 comments on the WTVR story from Dec 7, 2009, titled Mom Accused of DUI and Leaving Daughter Behind - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

A Fredericksburg woman faces multiple charges after police say she drove off without her young daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Someone who knows

United States

#64 Jan 6, 2010
Please show me on the court records where it says she is "snitching" to help herself. This is a very serious accusation you are making and it certainly is not true. Do you realize that if people see this and believe it she could get killed? That is why I am reporting you. I already have reported this site and though it is not on the top burner, eventually these comments will be looked into and belive me the FBI will find out who is making this threat on her life.
Cant understand

Philadelphia, PA

#65 Jan 6, 2010
Someone who knows wrote:
Please show me on the court records where it says she is "snitching" to help herself. This is a very serious accusation you are making and it certainly is not true. Do you realize that if people see this and believe it she could get killed? That is why I am reporting you. I already have reported this site and though it is not on the top burner, eventually these comments will be looked into and belive me the FBI will find out who is making this threat on her life.
I think you are taking this comment way out of context. I do not see this person making a threat on her life. She stated that she was a close friend to the family, maybe she got this info from them, wouldn't they know all that is going on.
Someone who knows

United States

#66 Jan 6, 2010
[quoted text>
I think you are taking this comment way out of context. I do not see this person making a threat on her life. She stated that she was a close friend to the family, maybe she got this info from them, wouldn't they know all that is going on.

You know I'm really not talking to you so why don't you mind your own business. If Lewis's sister wants to defend herself than she can on her own. That's right, I talked to a couple of aquaintances and was informed that it is Lewis's sister spreading all the gossip!!
Nicolle Biller-Cinco

Stafford, VA

#67 Jan 6, 2010
I have believed it was Lewis' sister this whole time and honestly you need to get a life and stop worrying about what my cousin is doing, as a matter of fact from what I have been told your mother has custody of your son! HaHa who's the trash now?!?
Disgusted

Spotsylvania, VA

#68 Jan 6, 2010
To someone who knows
This is Louie's sister. A friend called me today and told me that someone was leaving nasty comments about me and my brother on this site. I do not appreciate the comments that have been made from your blogs. I have reported you to the webmaster of this website that you have been abusing this blog as your personal email system. I went to my brothers house today and told him about this site and the comments. He has an idea who you are and he has contacted Tara's sister. If you wish to use a blog site, you need to keep your comments strictly to the person that is in this article and not slander people that have nothing to do with the topic.
Disgusted

Spotsylvania, VA

#69 Jan 6, 2010
Nicolle Biller-Cinco wrote:
I have believed it was Lewis' sister this whole time and honestly you need to get a life and stop worrying about what my cousin is doing, as a matter of fact from what I have been told your mother has custody of your son! HaHa who's the trash now?!?
I just reported you as well for using this site to slander people who have nothing to do with the topic of this order...Not sure where you are getting your info but no one has cutody but me and my husband of our son.
Nicolle Biller-Cinco

Stafford, VA

#70 Jan 6, 2010
Whoa you've got some room to talk about slander, you don't even know my cousin and you have put her down from day one! You are no better than anyone else so jump off your high horse! I don't even know why your brother would even bring that precious baby near any of you considering none of you were there for him until Tara was locked up! See that is where my family gets upset when someone talks about Tara, we never give up on one another regardless of their faults! And you honey are just fake and the sooner your brother realizes it the better off he and Andrew will be! And you can bet that if you want to continue talking about my cousin we'll be taking some legal action on you!
Digusted

Bedminster, NJ

#71 Jan 6, 2010
4thechildren wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure when you speak to Lewis you tell him about the comments you have made about him also that he is a "bad seed", "he does deserve to be a parent, he is a disgrace,and he is not all there
Thank you for giving me aheads up about this website and the comments that are being left about me and my brother. I have reported abuse to the webmaster.
a friend

Fredericksburg, VA

#72 Jan 6, 2010
Lewis is a graet father he has alot on his plate right now. I've known him for awhile I feel really bad for him. He is not close to his family at all!! God Bless
hope

Fredericksburg, VA

#73 Jan 6, 2010
I too agree Lewis is a great father I'm just sad his fam is not there for him he was close to her fam hopefully for the babies sake his fam will come around. You never know though. I hope she gets the help she needs. It's a sad story all around.
It has happened to me

Denver, CO

#74 Jan 11, 2010
[hope]I too agree Lewis is a great father I'm just sad his fam is not there for him he was close to her fam hopefully for the babies sake his fam will come around. You never know though. I hope she gets the help she needs. It's a sad story all around. Hope - you are absolutely right. I've been following the story on this whole tragedy and I've been where the Mother of this woman has been. My daughter is now 37 and she has completely mended her life. She is married with two wonderful children and she is a great Mom. It took a lot to get her there (jail, probation, etc)but I never gave up on her. Families have to stick together and do all they can to ensure this woman gets the help she needs. I hate to say it but when my daughter went to jail it was probably the best thing for her. She sobered up and realized how stupid she had been. Thank goodness she was out in six months and back with her family. I visited her every week and it is extremely hard seeing your daughter behind bars. To the family of Tara - don't give up on her, she needs you more now then ever. Help her get the help she so desperately needs!! To the father of the child - hang in there. I'm glad you have your girlfriend's family to turn to. I'm sorry that yours has not been there for you.
It has happened to me

Denver, CO

#75 Jan 11, 2010
Hope - you are absolutely right. I've been following the story on this whole tragedy and I've been where the Mother of this woman has been. My daughter is now 37 and she has completely mended her life. She is married with two wonderful children and she is a great Mom. It took a lot to get her there (jail, probation, etc)but I never gave up on her. Families have to stick together and do all they can to ensure this woman gets the help she needs. I hate to say it but when my daughter went to jail it was probably the best thing for her. She sobered up and realized how stupid she had been. Thank goodness she was out in six months and back with her family. I visited her every week and it is extremely hard seeing your daughter behind bars. To the family of Tara - don't give up on her, she needs you more now then ever. Help her get the help she so desperately needs!! To the father of the child - hang in there. I'm glad you have your girlfriend's family to turn to. I'm sorry that yours has not been there for you.
Someone who knows

Fairfield, CT

#76 Jan 12, 2010
["Digusted"]<Than k you for giving me aheads up about this website and the comments that are being left about me and my brother. I have reported abuse to the webmaster.

Disgusted (or should I say "Can't Understand)- you can't lie worth a crap. Lewis already told me that you were following the stuff on this page. He said it was you and your friend (Jennifer) I think that are writing all this stuff. He already knows what I said about him (Tara told him). The joke is on you honey.
Kevin

Fredericksburg, VA

#77 May 3, 2010
this is my friends mom
wow old friend

Brooklyn, NY

#78 Aug 10, 2013
So crazy ! I really think jail time may do you some good. Can't believe you just left tren like that :-( You most def need help. Sad her father was gone before she was old enough to remember him. This little princess has been through so much already.. Wake up Tara don't you wanna meet ur grandkids one day! All I can do is pray for you sweetie and those beautiful babies. I mean look in the mirror your killing yourself I see it in ur eyes. wake up wake up!! If you did Snitch people out stop. Do some time in jail find yourself find some friends. Do it for your babies you only got one life .. Very sad hope teen and new baby boy are safe away from you and the father :-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lidl Mon Beeney 1
expose 540/Fredericksburg hoes May 10 Out and about 2
Jason Barnett May 4 Momofdaughters 1
Review: Peak Mental Health - Nivedita Choudhary MD (Apr '11) Apr 24 Mkcs 44
Jeff Small-$3 car wash owner also Fredericksbur... (May '12) Mar '17 Michele Cruey 9
Review: Small Country Campground (Jul '09) Mar '17 BAO 15
Review: Fuller's Appliance (Mar '09) Dec '16 Stan Huie 19

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages