Stafford, VA

#1 Sep 12, 2013
People who have jobs but yet they can't pay their own bills. There is quite a few of these people who live in this area. They expect everyone not to talk about them but guess what everyone already does. Embarrassing is all I can say about your kind one day you will fall flat on your face and I will be sitting back laughing at you. Enough is enough grow the hell up and quit being losers and acting like you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth! At least this was what I was told when you were being talked about and cussed. Reality is you have nothing and never will because of ignorance and your children will follow your examples oh by the way they have talked also about how you are and things you have done. A wise( not)old man once said money can get any info you want especially with kids. Shame on you for doing people and your own kids the way you have done them! The front you all put on in public is so funny and fake just like you. Now back to school. Lol.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conversational Receptionists Rip OFF ARTIST? Nov 21 Paul School Monkey 1
Review: Fabrion Tech Nov 7 Sara 2
Review: Chambers Training Academy (Dec '13) Oct 30 Staphanie 17
News NAACP Takes Aim at Confederate Flag Over Inters... Oct 29 John james 16
Benjamin Wesley "Ben" Cooke (Apr '08) Oct 29 Bens mom 14
Wake Up America Oct '15 WATCHDOG of WV 1
all the hoes in fredericksburg (Nov '13) Oct '15 Yeahthat1 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages