Orange Deputies Searching for Home In...

Orange Deputies Searching for Home Invasion Suspect - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports...

There are 23 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 15, 2012, titled Orange Deputies Searching for Home Invasion Suspect - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Roger Gibson wanted on two counts of armed robbery, 1 count of the use of a firearm in the commission of a felony and one count of burglary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jimmy

Herndon, VA

#1 Mar 15, 2012
How lucky was that? An unloaded shotgun usually gets you killed in a home invasion!
Eireladdy

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Mar 15, 2012
"Armed with an unloaded shotgun"? What a waste of an opportunity.
tom jefferson

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 15, 2012
chalk up two more getting their share of obamas america!!(couldnt wait for the govt check)
Good Lordy

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 15, 2012
I dont understand if this happened on Monday and a suspect was taken into custody on Tuesday and the other is "armed and dangerous" WHY are we only now, THURSDAY hearing about this???
Sympathetic One

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Mar 15, 2012
Prayers for the three children, omg to put children in the middle of this is beyond me!!
gah

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Mar 15, 2012
Looks like Roger will be popular in jail.
citizen

Buckingham, VA

#7 Mar 15, 2012
Could they be hiding in a UVA physics classroom? Probably not..........
Shay

Anoka, MN

#8 Mar 15, 2012
These individuals live next door to me. Good Lordy if u seen the whole thing unfold and how quick the police, undercover cops and sharp shooter was in apphrending one suspect. unbelieveable but the community where these individual live has helped give the police the information as well.
Sheriff Rosco B Coltrain

Orange, VA

#9 Mar 15, 2012
Ya jest kant fix stupid.
torch

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Mar 15, 2012
A unloaded gun, geez I would have given them a few shells for free. One blast from the shot gun would have learned that boy a proper lesson
Triple Tint SUV

Buckingham, VA

#11 Mar 15, 2012
Good Lordy wrote:
I dont understand if this happened on Monday and a suspect was taken into custody on Tuesday and the other is "armed and dangerous" WHY are we only now, THURSDAY hearing about this???
The local media lives off police department public relations news releases.

Although this is "the big Mayberry on crack" we don't exactly have the 60 Minutes news team running around to find real time news events.

Reality

United States

#12 Mar 15, 2012
Find the animal and put a bullet right between his eyes!!!!!!!!!!
Triple Tint Suv

Buckingham, VA

#13 Mar 15, 2012
On 10/10/2008 Roger pled guilty to robbery in Orange Circuit Count.

This treasure has been discovered.
Local

United States

#14 Mar 15, 2012
Wondered why the sirens were screaming by my house that night too close to my home and family for comfort.

I agree... an unloaded shotgun would normally get you shot. That guy was lucky.

I wouldn't bother presenting a firearm as a scare tactic. If you're looking down the barrel of one of mine with me at the other end, you'd better smile, because the flash is guaranteed without hesitation.

“Don't Drink The Obama Kool-Aid”

Since: Aug 09

You don't need to know, Va.

#15 Mar 15, 2012
Give me the name of the homeowner and I will drop a whole box of 00 buckshot shells off at his home. No charge.
Smokey

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Mar 15, 2012
What idiot names their kid Keiamonte "Keia" Qwintuan Walker? People will be more prepared for home invaders in the future.
jus sayin

New York, NY

#17 Mar 15, 2012
Stop by my place next Mr Gibson i will save the sate a pile of money
Job

Waynesboro, VA

#18 Mar 15, 2012
Get a real mustache....,you whimp!
wondering

AOL

#19 Mar 15, 2012
just wondering why the law left eharts trailor park so fast, you could have stayed and cleaned up all the drugs and thugs that live here!! this place is not what it used to be,come back please and clean up the mess..........
confined

AOL

#20 Mar 15, 2012
WE NEED HELP IN HERE bring that dog back...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nature and architecture on display for Historic... May 16 Im just saying 1
law in louisa Dec '17 fun 1
need to know Dec '17 fun 1
Cassidy Mcadams. (Oct '10) Nov '17 Jake 7
News Louisa Pot Bust: Louisa Investigators seize mar... (Jul '10) Oct '17 dbassb1msncom 57
Replace DOC Leadership (Aug '17) Aug '17 Replace DOC Leade... 1
News Lake Anna is sprouting (Apr '10) Jun '17 Goingtolakeanna 27

Louisa Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages