Republicans Fight to Take Control of ...

Republicans Fight to Take Control of the Senate - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and...

There are 7 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 8, 2011, titled Republicans Fight to Take Control of the Senate - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Tuesday night, all eyes are on the state Senate elections where Republicans could be on the verge of a takeover.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Intelligence

Canton, MI

#1 Nov 8, 2011
I gotta admit I hope the Republicans take those seats because I don't see Deeds or Dodson being useful!
CCC

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Nov 8, 2011
I really wish we could just fire them all and start again. While some in office have helped, they often have to align themselves with others who are not concerned about the people, rather only party. I'm just tired of the drama.

Thank goodness that at least unlike other places in the world we can make it through an election cycle without actual bloodshed. They are still clowns though. God help us all.
Concerned

Dillwyn, VA

#3 Nov 8, 2011
CCC wrote:
I really wish we could just fire them all and start again. While some in office have helped, they often have to align themselves with others who are not concerned about the people, rather only party. I'm just tired of the drama.
Thank goodness that at least unlike other places in the world we can make it through an election cycle without actual bloodshed. They are still clowns though. God help us all.
If only we could end the two party system. People could actually pick candidates wit views close to their own, and government could be more by consensus rather than one-upmanship.
keen

Hiram, GA

#4 Nov 8, 2011
We all know what happens when one party controls everything, keep the Senate in the dems hands.
DrRobert

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Nov 8, 2011
God help the state of Virginia if the Republikan Nazi Party gets complete control.
Quasi

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Nov 9, 2011
The Left seems to be so unhappy. I think it is innate. The sky is always falling. If you do not like the results of this election, try and cheer up for another one is just around the corner.
buyerbeware

Crozet, VA

#7 Nov 9, 2011
keen wrote:
We all know what happens when one party controls everything, keep the Senate in the dems hands.
Kind of like how the democrats had 2 years of total control in Washington? And we know how that turned out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Jun 26 martin garey 13
Steve, Tina or Mike Smith Apr '16 Curious 3
DEA Downtown Mar '16 Tamara zoo 1
Michael Rodgers jr 5-year-old boy who died fro... (Aug '12) Mar '16 minnieT 5
News Firefighters Rush Girl to Hospital, Get Punished Mar '16 Parden Pard 5
Vote For Donald Trump Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Va. county seeks dismissal of Walmart challenge... (Feb '10) Feb '16 Sam 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages