Review: Court Cafe & Pub

Review: Court Cafe & Pub

Posted in the Louisa Forum

Sandra Morris

AOL

#1 Mar 27, 2010
A small place to have great food and a cold beer.Hours are Sun 1pm to 11pm Mon-Thru 11am to 11pm Fri 11am to 2am Sat 12pm to 2am. We have pool tables,Dart board,Juke Box,cold beer .Everyone should try us and we are sure you will come back.
Becky Lawson

AOL

#2 Mar 27, 2010
We went to the pub and had great wings and shrimp.And the price was right They made us feel at home. We had heard things about this place but tryed it.Everything we heard was wrong it was a great place to hang out and have a great time.The new owners were great and made sure we had a great time.I say if you have not been to the pub please go.Its small and down to earth.
Bruce Williams

AOL

#3 Mar 27, 2010
My wife and I went to the pub we had heard that the place had new owners.We went in and it was a little quite but they were so good to us .We had a few beers and food we spoke to the owners .We told them we would like to come back but didnt want to drink and drive.They said we all are family here and we would take you home any night that you needed a ride.I had never been told that any were else I had ever gone to.I say give them a try its great.
Angela Thomas

AOL

#4 Apr 18, 2010
My friends and I were in Louisa and wanted lunch. We tried the pub and it was great.We had great food and great service.The prices were great also if you have not tryed them please do.Its not just a bar it is great food and great service.
Shaggy

Lubbock, TX

#5 Apr 22, 2010
This place is cool. Layed back and comfortable. Food is great and beer is cold. They make you feel right at home.
Angela Thomas

AOL

#6 Jul 30, 2010
Great place to go small and not high on prices. they always say thank you. Give them a try the food is great and they have real burgers not frozen.
BRAINDAMAGE

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2011
The pub is a good place to go to for leasure time, eating home coked food, to communicate and have a good time.
The owners--- AL & SANDY, ARE GREAT PEOPLE. They are good to there customers and they run a good establishment to be in the town of louisa virginia... what use to be the reactor is now
THE COURT CAFE AND PUB..... it has made a complete turn around from what it use to be.... I have to recommend it to anyone who wants to have a good time of fun with eating, drinking, conversating, playing pool, darts and music...
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK--- AL & SANDY!!!!!!
Yours truely; (nickname) BRAINDAMAGE
corious

Ransom, KY

#8 Sep 3, 2012
does anyone know watty?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison Officers Alone Aug 10 Prison Officers A... 1
Replace DOC Leadership Aug 9 Replace DOC Leade... 1
crc contractors Aug 6 Travis 1
News Man charged with spitting on police Saliva to c... (Jan '08) Aug 3 Shela 21
Unsatisfactory living conditions at Fluvanna pr... Aug 1 Luxury Accomodations 2
Moving to Fredericksburg VA (Dec '16) Aug 1 clo 3
all the hoes in fredericksburg (Nov '13) Jul '17 hoeshoeshoes 4

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages