President Obama Signs VA Derecho Disa...

President Obama Signs VA Derecho Disaster Declaration - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spor...

There are 23 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jul 27, 2012, titled President Obama Signs VA Derecho Disaster Declaration - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spor.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The President today declared a major disaster exists in the Commonwealth of Virginia and ordered Federal aid to supplement commonwealth and local recovery efforts in the area affected by severe storms and straight-line winds during the period of June 29 to July 1, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Bumpass, VA

#21 Jul 27, 2012
wwtjdo wrote:
<quoted text>NO..
So you're either not voting, which means you've lost any credible right to complain, or you're voting for one of the two evils, which makes you no better than either... enjoy being part of the problem, or shut up.

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Jul 28, 2012
What a waistoff tax miney
Robert Saunders

Tannersville, VA

#23 Jul 28, 2012
What about lost revenue, spoilage etc, to the restaurants in the affected area. My restaurant was without power for 5 days. It went out at 915pm Friday and came back on Wednesday around 6pm. Then it went out again on Thursday for 4 or 5 hrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult Women's Basketball League (Feb '09) Oct 1 justice 28
Review: Peak Mental Health - Nivedita Choudhary MD (Apr '11) Sep '15 Jay 41
Royal Virginia Golf Course (May '11) Sep '15 Patty 3
Michael Rodgers jr 5-year-old boy who died fro... (Aug '12) Aug '15 Daughter 4
Benjamin Wesley "Ben" Cooke (Apr '08) Aug '15 Nathan H 13
watty (Sep '12) May '15 GAL 5
News Louisa Quake May Have Been Most Widely Felt In ... (Feb '15) Apr '15 Beamer 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages