Social Security, trust?

Social Security, trust?

Posted in the Louisa Forum

busxosardfihelme ica

New York, NY

#1 Nov 12, 2013
Social Security, trust?I'm not sure if this is going to bite me in the *** but a few months ago, I was signing up for the army and my friend asked me to put him down as a referral for that $5000 or w/e bonus. So I gave him my info since he was an ***. NG recruiter but now I'm not sure if that was the smartest thing to do. I really don't want identity theft or anything like that. I'm only 18. Don't have any credit cards or w/e

And just recently I gave my info to the Marine also, but decided not to go along with it.

Is it possible that they might screw with my things? And how do I make sure nothing happens in the future?
tamrjeuongjaykcq uie

New York, NY

#2 Nov 12, 2013
busxosardfihelmeica wrote:
Social Security, trust?I'm not sure if this is going to bite me in the *** but a few months ago, I was signing up for the army and my friend asked me to put him down as a referral for that $5000 or w/e bonus. So I gave him my info since he was an ***. NG recruiter but now I'm not sure if that was the smartest thing to do. I really don't want identity theft or anything like that. I'm only 18. Don't have any credit cards or w/e

And just recently I gave my info to the Marine also, but decided not to go along with it.

Is it possible that they might screw with my things? And how do I make sure nothing happens in the future?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Jun 26 martin garey 13
Steve, Tina or Mike Smith Apr '16 Curious 3
DEA Downtown Mar '16 Tamara zoo 1
Michael Rodgers jr 5-year-old boy who died fro... (Aug '12) Mar '16 minnieT 5
News Firefighters Rush Girl to Hospital, Get Punished Mar '16 Parden Pard 5
Vote For Donald Trump Feb '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Va. county seeks dismissal of Walmart challenge... (Feb '10) Feb '16 Sam 7

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages