obsession with dr eden

obsession with dr eden

Posted in the Louisa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FYI

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2010
Someone needs to go to therapy for their obsession with this man. It seems every other day they put topix up about him. GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!!!
Hippy

Paintsville, KY

#2 Sep 21, 2010
Looks like its you who are obsessed with him since you started this topix you dumb a**!!! Did you eat a Bowl of Stupid for breakfast??
Ten Beers

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2010
I'm not obsessed with the good doctor.

However, I do posess an obsession with what he works on.
gakK

South Point, OH

#4 Sep 25, 2010
WHAT DOES HE WORK ON
Louisa

Winchester, KY

#5 Jul 22, 2011
I think Dr Eden needs to be shut down!!! When he first came to Louisa he was a great OBGYN now he has went to the DOG'S!!!!! He dont care about the women and babies anymore, his more worried about helping girl's that are on drugs and gives them more drug's to help them??? yeah right..he is worthless and the way he look's anymore, I say he is doing the same thing!!!!
louisa

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 22, 2011
Oh louisa louisa louisa. It seems yall wont ever get the idea that your 99% a bunch of idiotic hipocryts. Everyone here is allways peaches and cream to everyone as long as they are going about doing things the way you want them to do it. As soon as a person thinks for there selfs and does what they think is best for them selfs around here people start talking like a dog about them ,Dont you people see how you act all the time. You talk to people like they are your sister and brother, but then the second they dont follow what you want them to do ( as if you have any control anyway) you throw them to the dogs and act as if they are worthless peices of shit that never done anything good for anyone. I just dont understand how double standardized louisians have gotten. its truly pathetic and i (a normal thinking person) just cant find the reasoning or words to describe why you all act this way.
hattie

Junction City, KY

#7 Jul 22, 2011
who cares about all that stuff,all i care about is what i obsessed with.i obsessed with playing games with my bestest friend in the whole wide word.i love him ,so good to.we play so good together.hes my speacial friend.mr. wrecker man, are you out there.i was wondering if you come help me?i need some fixing over here.mr. wrecker man,i need you to bring your speacial tool,too fix my motor. dont know whats wrong with it.your the only one who knows how to fix it.you allways do it real good every time,with that speacail tool you got.thats the bestest tool i ever seen,it fixes every thing,real good.i love that tool,i aint never seen anything like it before,it works so good.mr. wreacker man,im down over here and i really need some fixing done.your the only man in the world i let touch my motor,you the best i ever had.please come fix it,mr. wrecker man. oh please,please,please.i begging you mr. wreacker man.it aint running right at all.it may take you all night,i hope so. i love it when it takes you all night.oh please,oh please, come fix me up.you the only one who knows how.you all i got to call on in my hour of need.please,oh please.you know i get down on my knees.
Louisa

Winchester, KY

#8 Jul 22, 2011
Well louisa louisa i think not!!! I guess you must be one of the one's that goes in from time to time and get the so called stuff he give's to "HELP" the girl's???? sure why not, cause the way i feel about it, the girl's are not getting help they are just getting more help from him..he may as well just go out on the street's and give it away, every time you go by his place its packed!!! and what dr opens his office at 6/6:30 am to see people??? OH i guess he is just that concern about his girl's??? LMFAO yeah right!!!!
i wanna hold your hand

Ashland, KY

#9 Jul 22, 2011
Louisa wrote:
Well louisa louisa i think not!!! I guess you must be one of the one's that goes in from time to time and get the so called stuff he give's to "HELP" the girl's???? sure why not, cause the way i feel about it, the girl's are not getting help they are just getting more help from him..he may as well just go out on the street's and give it away, every time you go by his place its packed!!! and what dr opens his office at 6/6:30 am to see people??? OH i guess he is just that concern about his girl's??? LMFAO yeah right!!!!
As with anything your going to have those that oppose it, and those that uphold it. I for one don't see anything wrong with suboxone, sure you can argue it's trading one for the other or whatever you want to say. But, you can't compare it to oxycontin, or methadone. Read up on what suboxone is all about. Second, he don't open his office any earlier than 8 am. Those people you see there so early, are there waiting until they open at 8 am. The lobby is open because the receptionist is there taking co-pays and signing people in until he gets into the office. How do I know all this? Because I was one of his suboxone patients. I got on suboxone about a year ago, and was off of it by this past March. No problems whatsoever. I am not clean and sober, and living a normal life. You can say what you want about him, it honestly doesn't matter. And you can say what you want about some of his patients. I agree, alot of them are there for all the wrong reasons. And those are the ones who need to be kicked out of the program, so people who want to really get help can. He is only allowed 100 patients to his suboxone program at a time, just like all other suboxone doctors. He has a license to write for suboxone, he is completely legal. You must drug test weekly, and get called in for random pill counts and random drug screens. I don't see what the fuss is all about, and why people think it's such a horrible thing. People want to put an end to drug abuse, and when someone tries they get knocked for it. Rehab doesn't work for everyone, and some people can up and leave their families and jobs or whatever commitments they may have to go to rehab for 30-90 days or longer. So suboxone works(ed) better for some of us. Drug addiction is a sad thing, and those who are not clear on what it means to be an addict are quick to judge and point the finger. Please educate yourself, and stop showing off that fancy LC education you have.
Louisa

Winchester, KY

#10 Jul 24, 2011
So your saying it has taken you a year??? BS it should not or does not take anyone to get off anything that long!! And the way i see it if he keep's giving all this stuff out he is just helping feed thy need for it..Some Im sure are worth it, but from what i have seen they are just out for the drug's!!!! and pill cout or drug test, thats BS also!! And yes he does open his office early, cause i have been thru town that early. you can say its for copays or what ever, Im not as stupid as you think i am ...But what ever, they way i see it i just think Dr Eden was a good Dr, but if he keep's going the way he is, I hope they shut him down!!!
ha ha

Cynthiana, KY

#11 Jul 25, 2011
Louisa wrote:
So your saying it has taken you a year??? BS it should not or does not take anyone to get off anything that long!! And the way i see it if he keep's giving all this stuff out he is just helping feed thy need for it..Some Im sure are worth it, but from what i have seen they are just out for the drug's!!!! and pill cout or drug test, thats BS also!! And yes he does open his office early, cause i have been thru town that early. you can say its for copays or what ever, Im not as stupid as you think i am ...But what ever, they way i see it i just think Dr Eden was a good Dr, but if he keep's going the way he is, I hope they shut him down!!!
shew people like you make me laugh some times. A year is super fast to get on suboxone and ween off annd be done with it . it took multiple years even more than 10 in alot of cases to be hooked on pills and you think it should take a few months to stop and be done with it ??? lol i know people who wish it were as easy as you asume it is . but i have news for you , it isnt. you have shown you dont know what your talking about so dont act like your an addiction specialist. ok
curious

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jul 27, 2011
i wanna hold your hand wrote:
<quoted text>
As with anything your going to have those that oppose it, and those that uphold it. I for one don't see anything wrong with suboxone, sure you can argue it's trading one for the other or whatever you want to say. But, you can't compare it to oxycontin, or methadone. Read up on what suboxone is all about. Second, he don't open his office any earlier than 8 am. Those people you see there so early, are there waiting until they open at 8 am. The lobby is open because the receptionist is there taking co-pays and signing people in until he gets into the office. How do I know all this? Because I was one of his suboxone patients. I got on suboxone about a year ago, and was off of it by this past March. No problems whatsoever. I am not clean and sober, and living a normal life. You can say what you want about him, it honestly doesn't matter. And you can say what you want about some of his patients. I agree, alot of them are there for all the wrong reasons. And those are the ones who need to be kicked out of the program, so people who want to really get help can. He is only allowed 100 patients to his suboxone program at a time, just like all other suboxone doctors. He has a license to write for suboxone, he is completely legal. You must drug test weekly, and get called in for random pill counts and random drug screens. I don't see what the fuss is all about, and why people think it's such a horrible thing. People want to put an end to drug abuse, and when someone tries they get knocked for it. Rehab doesn't work for everyone, and some people can up and leave their families and jobs or whatever commitments they may have to go to rehab for 30-90 days or longer. So suboxone works(ed) better for some of us. Drug addiction is a sad thing, and those who are not clear on what it means to be an addict are quick to judge and point the finger. Please educate yourself, and stop showing off that fancy LC education you have.
Do you have to be pregnant to get on suboxone at Dr. Edens? I need to find a suboxone program in the Louisa area that accepts WV medical card and sees patients who are not pregnant. I know people are going to make negative comments about my post but I am trying to better my life.
which

Louisa, KY

#13 Jul 27, 2011
soooooo which is it,is he a baby doctor or a drug doc?? i see alot of men standing out front and women standing around smoking,,,,that place is always packed! I myself never go there i go better place down ashland to real doctor.
back off

United States

#14 Jul 28, 2011
Well all of you on here can say what you want about Dr. Eden, but I think he is a great baby doctor. He is a REAL doctor and he actually cares about his patients and the babies. He only does the suboxone clinic so the babies can have a chance to live. The women that go to him to get the suboxone have been on pills and really bad drugs, so the suboxone is a substitute to get them off of the bad drugs so the baby can have a chance of surviving. I think it is a shame though that any mother would do drugs, I hate drugs and I hate what they are doing to this community. Dr. Eden also does drug testing on these women to make sure they aren't doing really hardcore drugs. He may get a bad name for being in Lawrence Co. but this community is lucky to have him. And you people can say Ashland or Huntington has the "real" doctors, but Eden is just as good as the doctors down there. People around here need to give him a chance he is really trying. And also just because stupid women that smoke while pregnant are outside of his office smoking doesn't mean that all women that go there smoke while pregnant. And just because he has a suboxone clinic doesn't mean all of the women that go to him are on drugs. I know plenty of good clean girls that go to him for a baby doctor. He is down to earth, he jokes, and he doesn't care to answer questions. He is a really good caring doctor. Before you judge him, give him a chance, you shouldn't judge someone that you do not know.
worried

Winchester, KY

#15 Jul 28, 2011
how many of these young girls just go there for the pills and for him to look at there cooters what worries me is how can he look at there crab infested cooters with all that long hair.I bet when he gets done at end of the day it takes him 2 hours to get the MONKEY JUICE OUT OF HIS HAIR.
LOL

Winchester, KY

#16 Aug 1, 2011
I want to know the answer to that myself, he must see guy's too...the last time i heard you dont have to be knocked up to see him!! been in this town over 20 years and i have heard enough and seen enough...they are women that goes in that I know the babies are over a year old and he still gives them pill's..and I have seen it with MY OWN eyes they are HIGH!!! and they say they do pill counts and urin test BULLSHIT!!! cause i know ONE that goes there and she told me HE DOES NOT!!!! and i say all the young ladies may get more then the pill's, but he has gotten so nasy looking who would want him?? he is just as bad!! help yeah, help's his self with them and the pill's!!!!!
Get a Clue

Greenup, KY

#17 Aug 2, 2011
First off, he does not come in his office until 8 am. There is the receptionist that comes in at 7am, to sign in people and collect co-pays. He is the only Ob/Gyn in Louisa, so there is a long wait when you go to him, so that's why the open the doors to early. Second, they can't shut him down because he is running a completely legal office. Do you really think, that he is dumb enough to do something illegal with all the idiots like half of you on here that have slandered his name and the bullshit that has been started on him? Cause trust me he isn't! He is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my son, and was wonderful through my entire pregnancy. You really should watch the "mud slinging" that your doing on here, because there is a man (it's on the Levisa Lazer's web-site) that is suing people on Topix for slandering his name, and for writing false statements about him. You can get a court order for IP adresses, just so you know!! Yes men stand out front with wemon and smoke. Do you know how many times my fiancee' went with me to the Dr. when I was pregant? Alot. And I know, many men go with their wives,girlfriends,fiancee's to the dr. pregnant or not. Yes, some of the women smoke. Some of them ARE pregnant, some of them aren't. But who are you to sit and judge someone for smoking outside of a dr.'s office? Even if they are pregnant, that is their choice to make. They're the ones who are going to pay for that not you. This shit don't just happen around here it happens everywhere. But I would seriously watch what you say about him on here, or any other forum your posting false "truths" about. Because I will let him know that this stuff is being said, and I will print out this stuff and take it to him next week when I got in for my yearly. And you can bet that if he really wants to, he will do something about it. He already got his attorney to go to the Louisa Police Department, and put a stop to the "profiling" they were doing to his patients and ILLEGALLY pulling people over before they even made it out of the parking lot! That's now stopped because he don't take kindly to that crap. Not everyone who sees him is a bad person. I've seen gray headed women in there who I know for a fact aren't getting suboxone from him. I know I'm not getting it from him, and many others who are there for just being pregnant and wanting him as a doctor.
need to know

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Aug 2, 2011
Get a Clue wrote:
First off, he does not come in his office until 8 am. There is the receptionist that comes in at 7am, to sign in people and collect co-pays. He is the only Ob/Gyn in Louisa, so there is a long wait when you go to him, so that's why the open the doors to early. Second, they can't shut him down because he is running a completely legal office. Do you really think, that he is dumb enough to do something illegal with all the idiots like half of you on here that have slandered his name and the bullshit that has been started on him? Cause trust me he isn't! He is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my son, and was wonderful through my entire pregnancy. You really should watch the "mud slinging" that your doing on here, because there is a man (it's on the Levisa Lazer's web-site) that is suing people on Topix for slandering his name, and for writing false statements about him. You can get a court order for IP adresses, just so you know!! Yes men stand out front with wemon and smoke. Do you know how many times my fiancee' went with me to the Dr. when I was pregant? Alot. And I know, many men go with their wives,girlfriends,fiancee's to the dr. pregnant or not. Yes, some of the women smoke. Some of them ARE pregnant, some of them aren't. But who are you to sit and judge someone for smoking outside of a dr.'s office? Even if they are pregnant, that is their choice to make. They're the ones who are going to pay for that not you. This shit don't just happen around here it happens everywhere. But I would seriously watch what you say about him on here, or any other forum your posting false "truths" about. Because I will let him know that this stuff is being said, and I will print out this stuff and take it to him next week when I got in for my yearly. And you can bet that if he really wants to, he will do something about it. He already got his attorney to go to the Louisa Police Department, and put a stop to the "profiling" they were doing to his patients and ILLEGALLY pulling people over before they even made it out of the parking lot! That's now stopped because he don't take kindly to that crap. Not everyone who sees him is a bad person. I've seen gray headed women in there who I know for a fact aren't getting suboxone from him. I know I'm not getting it from him, and many others who are there for just being pregnant and wanting him as a doctor.
Do you know if a woman can go to Dr. Edens and get suboxone if they need it and are not pregnant?
Concerned

Pikeville, KY

#20 Aug 2, 2011
Get a Clue wrote:
First off, he does not come in his office until 8 am. There is the receptionist that comes in at 7am, to sign in people and collect co-pays. He is the only Ob/Gyn in Louisa, so there is a long wait when you go to him, so that's why the open the doors to early. Second, they can't shut him down because he is running a completely legal office. Do you really think, that he is dumb enough to do something illegal with all the idiots like half of you on here that have slandered his name and the bullshit that has been started on him? Cause trust me he isn't! He is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my son, and was wonderful through my entire pregnancy. You really should watch the "mud slinging" that your doing on here, because there is a man (it's on the Levisa Lazer's web-site) that is suing people on Topix for slandering his name, and for writing false statements about him. You can get a court order for IP adresses, just so you know!! Yes men stand out front with wemon and smoke. Do you know how many times my fiancee' went with me to the Dr. when I was pregant? Alot. And I know, many men go with their wives,girlfriends,fiancee's to the dr. pregnant or not. Yes, some of the women smoke. Some of them ARE pregnant, some of them aren't. But who are you to sit and judge someone for smoking outside of a dr.'s office? Even if they are pregnant, that is their choice to make. They're the ones who are going to pay for that not you. This shit don't just happen around here it happens everywhere. But I would seriously watch what you say about him on here, or any other forum your posting false "truths" about. Because I will let him know that this stuff is being said, and I will print out this stuff and take it to him next week when I got in for my yearly. And you can bet that if he really wants to, he will do something about it. He already got his attorney to go to the Louisa Police Department, and put a stop to the "profiling" they were doing to his patients and ILLEGALLY pulling people over before they even made it out of the parking lot! That's now stopped because he don't take kindly to that crap. Not everyone who sees him is a bad person. I've seen gray headed women in there who I know for a fact aren't getting suboxone from him. I know I'm not getting it from him, and many others who are there for just being pregnant and wanting him as a doctor.
Dr. Edens has been my doctor for 11 years. He delivered my son and has been my doctor through other problems. I think he is a great doctor and have been to him many, many times over the last few years. I have never seen anyone in his office or even in the parking lot that was "high." I really think he should be commended for trying to get some of these girls who are pregnant off drugs. I would think most people would applaud someone trying to help with the drug situation instead of saying all the horrible things I have read on here.
Iknow

Logan, WV

#21 Jul 19, 2013
A girl in inez baby died in her and she had to wait till the next day to get it out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Darrell salyers 6 hr Well 2
Southern Spoon Restaurant reviews Mon Whocares 80
Camden Park Mon Goegraphy 14
Places to rent Sun Marieg 5
County work vehicle Sun What 4
Who's lonely. Sat old hag 15
Looking Jan 21 Love to see you 1

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages