Armstrong has changed he acts like hi...

Armstrong has changed he acts like his wife

Posted in the Louisa Forum

Ronald M

South Point, OH

#1 Sep 22, 2012
I remember when we all felt pretty good about Mike taking May's place. We were hopeful that he would do a good job. Well I must say he has turned out to be the biggest flop of a Superintendent in my 72 years of living in this county. I am disappointed in him for many reasons. I think it is time for everyone to start letting him know. I will begin with
# 1. It is obvious he is a DICTATOR. Even worse than Mr. May. Why does he not answer any questions and never takes his phone calls? Toni the tiger got his tongue. Why are the teachers and students all unhappy as Hell?
Number 2

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2012
Ronald M wrote:
I remember when we all felt pretty good about Mike taking May's place. We were hopeful that he would do a good job. Well I must say he has turned out to be the biggest flop of a Superintendent in my 72 years of living in this county. I am disappointed in him for many reasons. I think it is time for everyone to start letting him know. I will begin with
# 1. It is obvious he is a DICTATOR. Even worse than Mr. May. Why does he not answer any questions and never takes his phone calls? Toni the tiger got his tongue. Why are the teachers and students all unhappy as Hell?
2. They can't afford textbooks for our kids but Armstrong can get a new fully loaded Ford Explorer. What is wrong with his Mercedes or his feet. The board is just a little too free with taxpayers money. The vehicle he had was fine.
Three

United States

#3 Sep 23, 2012
3) After reading the school lunch thread I think he needs to quit Hiring assistants. Why is Armstrong hiring people who can not do the job and then rewarding their incompetency with an assistant? Could it be because he understands incompetency and he is really the ass. for his wife who is the real superintendent. So who is doing her job? Does she have an ass.doing that job too? How many more ass. are they hiding?
4 shame

United States

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Three wrote:
3) After reading the school lunch thread I think he needs to quit Hiring assistants. Why is Armstrong hiring people who can not do the job and then rewarding their incompetency with an assistant? Could it be because he understands incompetency and he is really the ass. for his wife who is the real superintendent. So who is doing her job? Does she have an ass.doing that job too? How many more ass. are they hiding?
4) there r too many ass. To even count them but Not enough teachers and aides janitors cooks and bus drivers.
5 the commissioner of Ed

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2012
5. Terry Holliday the Commissioner of Education the head cheese, the big cahuna is coming to Lawrence co next month. Do what we are doing write down your concerns and put them in an enveloPe and I assure you he will read them. This present school administration is so crooked that it is time for the crooked ways to be made straight. And everything brought to the surface.
6 no heels Please

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2012
Well as long as he doesn't start wearing her clothes.
okay

Lebanon, KY

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Does anyone know where Mike was at and what he was doing before he came back to take Mr Mays job????Check and see if Holliday might know each other..wouldn't surprise me would it you...
educator

Salyersville, KY

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Myself, along with other educators, have emailed Mr. Armstrong over the past couple of years about various issues and we never received a response to any of our issues and we work for the man for God's sake!
Interesting

United States

#9 Sep 30, 2012
okay wrote:
Does anyone know where Mike was at and what he was doing before he came back to take Mr Mays job????Check and see if Holliday might know each other..wouldn't surprise me would it you...
Well let's just ask old Holliday when he comes to town next month.
I know

United States

#10 Sep 30, 2012
educator wrote:
Myself, along with other educators, have emailed Mr. Armstrong over the past couple of years about various issues and we never received a response to any of our issues and we work for the man for God's sake!
I think he is having computer problems. Probably too busy to answer your emails seeing how he is reading everybody else's emails. What a waste of taxpayers money. Maybe he will be invited back to Qatar. I hear they really liked his work over there.
7 successful John

United States

#11 Sep 30, 2012
Well I for one think Mike has been quite successful during his tenure here. Let's see what he has accomplished.
He along with the woman he calls his wife and her buddies Cassandra and JR have run the following people off. And here is the kicker they bragged about it and said they would. Randy a good man lived here all of his life and meant a lot to a lot of people I played baseball many years ago he was my coach and he was mentor to me ( and then they have the nerve to show their faces at the funeral it is just one big show after another for that couple they are not fooling anyone) Dave (a great guy just didn't support the nationwide search man back when he was on site based) Jerry (JR hated him from day one and told everybody so he said he would have a great school if Jerry and Debbie were out and of course Mike agreed) Marsha (Mike had to appease the board Member Jim See and give his nephew a top position in technology funny he doesn't leave his room or help any one thank goodness he has people under him that can) Kim (the nicest and most helpful person in the board office was run off because she got tired of their crooked ways) Jane ( Toni didn't need her anymore the Wallaces have lost their political power) well I will tell you who they do need Barb Robinson, Jim See, and Jerry Robinson a vote for these three is a vote for the fantastic four Mike, Toni, Cassandra and JR.
A to Z

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 1, 2012
okay wrote:
Does anyone know where Mike was at and what he was doing before he came back to take Mr Mays job????Check and see if Holliday might know each other..wouldn't surprise me would it you...
Well, let's see when he left Law. Co he went to Frankfort, where he was head of the Special Needs State dept. but that dept was abolished and absorbed into another, Reason is said that the dept was too full of like men, story is the 5 or 6 men would go to a conference and all stay in the same hotel room. When he left Ky due to this, he was in Ohio and the same thing happened, that speical needs state dept was abolished. Then he was hired in Qatar, when he retired from there he came back to Louisa, making frequent trips to Lexington, and Louisville alone. Seems he's still doing that in the guiz of business travel..... Yeah right!
What do you say

Richmond, KY

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Looks to me with everything going on with this administration, we were actually better off with May than we thought we were!
Maybe

Lebanon, KY

#14 Oct 1, 2012
A to Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see when he left Law. Co he went to Frankfort, where he was head of the Special Needs State dept. but that dept was abolished and absorbed into another, Reason is said that the dept was too full of like men, story is the 5 or 6 men would go to a conference and all stay in the same hotel room. When he left Ky due to this, he was in Ohio and the same thing happened, that speical needs state dept was abolished. Then he was hired in Qatar, when he retired from there he came back to Louisa, making frequent trips to Lexington, and Louisville alone. Seems he's still doing that in the guiz of business travel..... Yeah right!
Maybe that's why he needed his new vehicle the BOE bought oh I meant the tax payers bought & pd for.So I wonder if he is still having those conference meetings and all are still staying in the same room??Maybe it was to save money.
Qatar Boy

United States

#15 Oct 5, 2012
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's why he needed his new vehicle the BOE bought oh I meant the tax payers bought & pd for.So I wonder if he is still having those conference meetings and all are still staying in the same room??Maybe it was to save money.
Interesting.
A to Z

Richmond, KY

#16 Oct 5, 2012
Yeah right, maybe 2 per room as in 1 per bed, but come on!
Wonders

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Oct 16, 2012
I don't know about Mike but I can say his wife, Toni has been great. My son is in school at LWES and she always takes or returns my calls. She's been a great help to me and I appreciate her!
Musem an

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Ronald M wrote:
I remember when we all felt pretty good about Mike taking May's place. We were hopeful that he would do a good job. Well I must say he has turned out to be the biggest flop of a Superintendent in my 72 years of living in this county. I am disappointed in him for many reasons. I think it is time for everyone to start letting him know. I will begin with
# 1. It is obvious he is a DICTATOR. Even worse than Mr. May. Why does he not answer any questions and never takes his phone calls? Toni the tiger got his tongue. Why are the teachers and students all unhappy as Hell?
72 years ?, truly a shame you sound like u are 17, a little late to expect u to show respect to your betters,move away please, mike was my best friend early on, he is tryin to balence good and bad, after 72 yrs shouldn't u hav learned it is never easy, stop bitching, or maybe u defer to your wife??
Real Jerk

United States

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Wonders wrote:
I don't know about Mike but I can say his wife, Toni has been great. My son is in school at LWES and she always takes or returns my calls. She's been a great help to me and I appreciate her!
. Oh that is so great to hear she used to be a real jerk. She used to be the kind of person that was nice to your face and then turn around and stab you in the back. I hope she has changed. She need to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for... 49 min Curious 8
Tanya sue 4 hr Curious 5
Who will be the next sheriff? (Aug '17) 6 hr Start Packing 166
Hogan for attorney general 11 hr Hogan ag 1
Young Men READ !! 12 hr Mommaj- 3
extra marital affairs. (Aug '16) 16 hr Wtf Was you think... 15
Manager 21 hr even funnier 11

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages