Next Last
just askin

United States

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Who is the cute Hooker from ft gay hangs out down town louisa
id hit it

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2012
Is she brunette? See her a lot just up from speedway. Don't know her name though.
Just Askin

United States

#4 Nov 11, 2012
id hit it wrote:
Is she brunette? See her a lot just up from speedway. Don't know her name though.
It sounds like that girl Amber to me. I hope you wouldnt hit it unless you was meaning with your car or truck because she has AIDS. And you would end up with it to. When you see her again just ask her what her name is. If she says Amber ask her if she has aids and youll see. I think her last name is Napier. Im not 100% sure. But i think it is. He moms name is Rita.If you know Amanda Pennington you can ask her about Amber and she can tell you the same thing. She said she seen the papers were Amber does have aids.Im not the only person she told about it either.Its true, she does have aids.
Trash

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
Isn't she the one that got arrested ?She didn't stay in jail long because we saw her walking the street a couple days later ,it's a shame that Louisa cops can't keep a hooker off the streets ,I hope when election comes around again that everyone in there gets put out .
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Trash wrote:
Isn't she the one that got arrested ?She didn't stay in jail long because we saw her walking the street a couple days later ,it's a shame that Louisa cops can't keep a hooker off the streets ,I hope when election comes around again that everyone in there gets put out .
Ya might get a pint of likker for your vote.

But a hummer's still gonna be ten bucks.
bill

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
she is on court docket today ...................
Dummy

Kansas City, MO

#9 Nov 13, 2012
The prostitute that got arrested was Nikki, it's on the Levisa Lazer.
Jack

Salyersville, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Leave a working girl alone.
yoyoyo

Fort Gay, WV

#11 Nov 13, 2012
kerry henderson is one of them. shes no good, trash talkin hooker
DTURN

Betsy Layne, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Your just mad because most the women in LOUISA can't give it away,but this working girl can sell her's.
Yeah BOY

Georgetown, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2012
oh yeah
Yeah BOY

Georgetown, KY

#15 Nov 15, 2012
love me some hooker
Gross

Winchester, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2012
And love you some Hep C and Aids and hard telling what other diseases... GROSS... If you've been with them you better get tested.. Cause you sure got more than you paid for...
Yeah BOY

Versailles, KY

#17 Nov 15, 2012
who you think gave it to em? YOLO!!!
Someone

United States

#18 Nov 15, 2012
You must be some fat nasty old man to even think about a hooker and no sweetie the only reason they even can sell sex is because it's the nasty men that buys Guess they love having aids
Yeah BOY

Versailles, KY

#19 Nov 15, 2012
hookers are awesome!!! u jus jelly
CUMAGAIN

Betsy Layne, KY

#20 Nov 16, 2012
ALL WOMEN are HOOKER'S some just hide it better,they all use men to get money.
The facts

United States

#21 Nov 16, 2012
Not all hookers are nasty or on drugs! Its the oldest profession out there! And if done right you can make a great living! ;-)
Evil

Winchester, KY

#22 Nov 16, 2012
This is just another bit of evidence of how corrupt and ungodly our world has become. It isn't just the girls, it is the sorry men that are pimping for them. Men that most everyone in town knows pimping for these young girls and guys as well I suppose. I just wonder how your children will feel when they have to walk into school some morn. to face the shame of their father being charged with pimping some young girl out right here in their home town. Or what about your own daughter and her children going into church with their decient family to be faced with that shame you have brought on them, you know who you are and for your families sake stop it before you destroy your family. Your own life is already in the hopper but you don't have to drag them down with you.
Louisa

United States

#23 Nov 16, 2012
It's not only the fact that's it's wrong and nasty these woman have aids the girl Nikki had aids and she give 79 names that she had been with. You know most of these men has wifes. So you think it's right that they stay true to there husbands and they end up with aids, two years ago my husband was unfaithful to me and I ended up with aids cause he had to be with a hooker and at the time we was trying for a baby so not knowing I had HIV I give birth to me beautiful baby girl! Who now has HIV, so you wanna tell me that's right? You wanna tell me that all because she wanted 10 bucks that's right for my daughter to pay for it. They could get a job if they wanted there's tons of fast food, ect but they can't stay off drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Vanessa Dillon ???? 13 hr Just curious 1
is law co, ky cps corrupt 23 hr See see 85
Missing dog, Reward!!! Sat ACE Ventura 2
Who will be the next sheriff? (Aug '17) Sat Susan 227
Kevin Scaggs Fri Country 1
Jackson's BYOB get together Fri Burt Reynolds 4
Autozone Fri Adrian Monk 2

Louisa Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages