Little Luvs Learning Center
Single mommy

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Feb 21, 2012
I recently started sending my own daughter there because I am my only provider after moving here when I left her dad. I had my reservations about sending her at first but it's turned out to be a very positive experience for both of us. I can go to work and have the peace of mind that she's being taken care of. Tell me I'm awful for working and providing for her on my own, with NO help from her deadbeat dad OR the government but I do what I have to in order make sure she is fed, clothed and taken care of and I think they do a wonderful job.
Concerned parent

Russell, KY

#22 Jun 8, 2012
I heard that the male staff has sex with the female staff there and theres no way my two kids will be going there
Final Notice

South Point, OH

#23 Jun 11, 2012
THIS TO ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS: My children have gone there for almost 5 years, every business has some type of problems everywhere you go. They have been great to us & for our children!! Unless you know for sure you need to get ALL the facts straight!!
Close by

Littlefield, TX

#24 Jun 11, 2012
Concerned parent wrote:
I heard that the male staff has sex with the female staff there and theres no way my two kids will be going there
I heard the same thing thats why my child dosent go there either Im a frtiend of a former parent that went there and they said that there is some funny stuff going on around that place,and I beleave we all are intitled to a opinion whether that opinion be good or bad of a place
Big Sam

Littlefield, TX

#25 Jun 15, 2012
Yeah heard some wide hore that worked there was screwin some dumb punk that was workin there not sure if they are still there or not though both may still be around there
worker

Midland, MI

#26 Jul 12, 2012
I work there right now and there is no sexual contact between any of the workers. The only male worker is the owner. Oh and may I add his wife is there everyday too!? Haha bunch of low life's.
stinky finger

United States

#27 Jul 12, 2012
my cousins next door neighbors brothers knows a guy across the road from him who has a co-worker that said his girlfriend heard at work that they play
"touchy butt" there.
anyone heard about this?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#28 Jul 13, 2012
stinky finger wrote:
my cousins next door neighbors brothers knows a guy across the road from him who has a co-worker that said his girlfriend heard at work that they play
"touchy butt" there.
anyone heard about this?
Behimer...you really need to get a life.
stinky finger

Grand Rapids, MI

#29 Jul 13, 2012
stinky finger wrote:
<quoted text>
Behimer...you really need to get a life.
brittt, you need to worry about your little life in your little shack there in eky and stop trying to reach out for attention u mizerable biatch. now you want to start again???
roger g

Winchester, KY

#31 Jul 24, 2012
stinky finger wrote:
"touchy butt" there.
anyone heard about this?
Pervert Behymer, you never change.
quack back

Waco, KY

#32 Jul 24, 2012
stinky finger wrote:
"touchy butt" there.
anyone heard about this?
whats the matter beehive you sad cause eddie went back to ky. u both are the scum of this earth.why does your x-wife put up with the things you write on here about her and her family.gezz you're ole stuff. I see u are on a lot of the topix's and to me the remark u made about the young man that lost his life at the lake this week-end was awful you would have to be a devil..I really feel sorry for u and your wicked ways.
white angle

Ashland, KY

#34 Sep 12, 2012
I heard the boy was brandon spears who was sleeping with staff while he worked there he trys to sleep with any body he can pretty or ugly and he has a big mouth he told a friend of a friend of mine I dont know if any other guys down there do that or not Dont no who the slut was but sex should be left at home not taken to work espesialy when you work around kids thats just sick
Hey

Logan, WV

#35 Oct 2, 2012
stinky finger wrote:
<quoted text>
brittt, you need to worry about your little life in your little shack there in eky and stop trying to reach out for attention u mizerable biatch. now you want to start again???
Britt who?
Momma knows

Scott Depot, WV

#36 Oct 10, 2012
There is only one man who works there and he is the owner and his name is Jason. The entire staff does an amazing job with all the kids.

You folks spreading rumors need to grow up.
Danielle adkins

United States

#37 Oct 11, 2012
Y I've been taking my son (almost 2) there since he was 6a wks old, and I LOVE lil luvs! I trust them. I'm having another baby in march, and I'm not concerned at all for my children's welfare. They are GREAT! they read stories, do crafts, out door time, and a set schedule. They serve really healthy meals/snacks too. I've never had a problem with anyone there...now, they have moved and state inspectors (fire, building code, plumber and state daycare )so have given them quite the "run around"...and they've been trying to reopen for over a week ...hopefully today!
Danielle adkins

United States

#38 Oct 11, 2012
Concerned parent wrote:
This is an ABSOLUTE LIE! I worked there in fall of '08, then had a son there since January '10...this has NEVER HAPPENED. GET A LIFE!
Danielle adkins

United States

#39 Oct 11, 2012
Momma knows wrote:
There is only one man who works there and he is the owner and his name is Jason. The entire staff does an amazing job with all the kids.
You folks spreading rumors need to grow up.
AMEN! I used to work there in '08, and there wasn't time to even think such a thing these low life's are saying...we were too busy changing diapers, singing, reading, crafts, feeding, and playing outside with the kids. Now, I have had my son there since January '10, and there is no better place...in fact, instead of preschool or the schools 4-yr old program, I intend to keep him there til kindergarten! At least there its more individualized, they teach the same stuff :a ABC's NUMBERS, stories, seasons...but get a decent nap! I love little Luvs!
Truth girl

Whitney, TX

#40 Jan 1, 2013
Believe and lie to your self all you want they wasnt keeping a good eye on there workers and that brandon was screwing every skank there hes the one who was bragging I heard it to many times to not believe it
the truth

Saint Albans, WV

#41 Feb 24, 2013
worker wrote:
I work there right now and there is no sexual contact between any of the workers. The only male worker is the owner. Oh and may I add his wife is there everyday too!? Haha bunch of low life's.
Actually it is true that a male worker that use to work there was having sex with a female there. He would even come in every once in a while to take advantage of her, how do I know this cause this girl came out and told me, and I worked there too btw. You really never know so dont be so naive!
Jessica

Salyersville, KY

#42 Mar 1, 2013
My child has went there for years & we LOVE it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Edens 12 min an old friendd 7
Is katlyn Miller still s"ckin d"ck for pills?/ 4 hr Poor troy 1
who monitoring this site? 7 hr wondering 1
Mark Grayson 7 hr truth 3
Danielle Adkins (Sep '15) 12 hr Danielle Adkins 5
Hardware store in the plaza 13 hr BULLDAWG51 1
Dr. Edens (Sep '15) 22 hr What 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages