The week ahead: December 24-30

The week ahead: December 24-30

There are 12 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Dec 24, 2012, titled The week ahead: December 24-30. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Intern Megan Parker , of Louisa Ky., in an 1850s period costume, discusses the parlor in Ashland, the Henry Clay Estate, with visitors Jim and Rosita Shields, of Lexington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

mary

Harold, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Find a job in Louisa that pays more then minimum wage unemployment runs out this month anyone have ideals I am a skilled worker
wondering

Henderson, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2012
mary wrote:
Find a job in Louisa that pays more then minimum wage unemployment runs out this month anyone have ideals I am a skilled worker
Why didn't you get off your lazy ass and begin looking sooner?

Ideals? I seriously doubt that you have skills.
mary

Harold, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Well duh like I really waited till now really... 300 a week is what I really want to live on.??? No I have kids an bills . I am a educated person an have been looking for 4 months an flipping burgers don't cut it for me so yea hoping to get a real good job that I am good at an pays my bills .. unemployment runs out an a simple prayer to find a job before my last check makes u think I set on my ass riding the unemployment train wow !! Some people just kills me really
mary

Harold, KY

#4 Dec 28, 2012
People need to realize it ant our fault we got laid off or our company closed an even if ur education an skill labor doesn't mean u can walk in a get that job ., an yes if been out of work 4 months looking everyday going to lots if interviews an waiting for that job to call.. but not yet.. so get off ur high horse thinking people are bums an low life crackheads that on unemployment an no it could be you .. an have respect
mary

Harold, KY

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Lol i'v been working for17 years in mills running heavy equipment, I got my auto insurance licences to sell . If got CNA licences an computers certified. Never got fired an always done a great job at work.. I have business an management an mechanical inclined. So yea I say I'm skilled lol
tom

Harold, KY

#6 Dec 28, 2012
I hear you its hard keep looking you will get there.. keep trying ..
Amy

Harold, KY

#7 Dec 28, 2012
I know what you mean I have been looking for 6 months I was working in a office an layoff . Its hard an I'm loosing mine aswell ,
oldie

Fort Gay, WV

#8 Dec 28, 2012
I don't know of anyone hiring right now, but good luck to you and God Bless.
mary

Harold, KY

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Thank u I'm hoping jj Jordan will call me back I did the interview just waking now .. keep me in ur prayers
amy

Harold, KY

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Thank u oldie
hmmmmmmmm

Henderson, KY

#11 Dec 28, 2012
mary, Amy, amy
mary

Harold, KY

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Waiting on the job hoping to here from it soon . Still nothing yet put in some more apps yesterday no one hiring bad time of the year but I keep looking an praying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LC Football 2017 7 hr Laughable 18
Brandon pack 12 hr People 11
Dr. Rondon cheats 20 hr Hey 4
Looking for place to rent 23 hr Doper Den 4
Season Senters Sun Who 4
Who will be the next sheriff? Oct 13 Big Bertha 60
Goodwill Oct 13 Ed Bassmaster 6

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance