Loud people at apartments

Loud people at apartments

Posted in the Louisa Forum

No respect

Stanford, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2013
I wish people would have some respect at night for others around them at apartments after 9 pm your suppose calm Down. Not slamming doors,screaming and yelling loud and TV and music blasting and your parties!!!! Yes everyone can hear you talking and acting stupid my kids can't sleep so darn loud calm it down and put the beer and pot away!!!
citizen

Louisa, KY

#2 Oct 21, 2013
call the cops on them,i think pot is illegal
where

Stanville, KY

#3 Oct 21, 2013
What apartments
minime

Louisa, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2013
Who the manager of the apartments, I'd call the cops every 5 minutes when that happen and call the owners of the apts.if u don't wanna call cops..
trickster

Louisa, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2013
Its like that everywhere anymore. Even the louisa senior apartments, which was built for the low income elderly or disabled, but now that they have relaxed the rules it is fast becoming just another $hithole project. Now the elderly are a minority there, and booze and drugs are taking over because they'll rent to anyone.
Billy

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 22, 2013
Find out if you can take this problem to the "Housing Broad"..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Using Christianity for political gain? 14 min Jebus 5
Louisa's finest 17 min Sorry 3
Hair stylist texting and talking is so rude 19 min Rat nest remover 9
Who will be the next sheriff? 9 hr Old man 95
Tiffany Hughes 12 hr Cora 3
Drug bust in Lawrence Co 19 hr Bad ish 6
Most handsome guy to ever go through LCHS Mon Hmmmmmmmm 13

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance