wanting to know about WILLIE WEST

wanting to know about WILLIE WEST

Posted in the Louisa Forum

just wondering

Fort Gay, WV

#1 May 17, 2011
yeah i have recently met willie west and im just getting to know him and i was wondering what kind of guy he is all comments welcome
BIG TOP

Fort Gay, WV

#2 May 17, 2011
willie west well what can i see he is from a line of druggies his brother james is a rat and a druggie and his sister is a druggie and guess what willie west is a pill head too and all he does is lie and the way he treated his ex shelby he is crazy i bet he is heart broken because she got pregnate thats all i got to say about him hes nothing to brad about
wow

Fort Gay, WV

#3 May 17, 2011
wow
so true

Fort Gay, WV

#4 May 17, 2011
hes a good guy but yea hes a pillhead but atleast hes one that works i think
wow

Mayking, KY

#5 May 18, 2011
BIG TOP wrote:
willie west well what can i see he is from a line of druggies his brother james is a rat and a druggie and his sister is a druggie and guess what willie west is a pill head too and all he does is lie and the way he treated his ex shelby he is crazy i bet he is heart broken because she got pregnate thats all i got to say about him hes nothing to brad about
who got shelby pregnant?
haha

Fort Gay, WV

#6 May 21, 2011
some guy they call tarp
his buddy

Fort Gay, WV

#7 May 21, 2011
this is all bull somebody just starting stuff you cant beat him eventhough he lies everynow and again hes still a good guy
Noway

United States

#8 May 22, 2011
haha wrote:
some guy they call tarp
Hensley ?
curious

Salyersville, KY

#9 Aug 11, 2011
What's Willie and his sister and brother into these days. I haven't seen them for a long time
Enemy

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 24, 2011
Willie is a piece of shit. Used to like him untilhe crossed the line awhile back. He has it coming to him too one of these days when he least expects it. Right place and the right time he will will get what is coming to him. I can promise you that!
curious

Salyersville, KY

#11 Aug 27, 2011
I heard he was In some deep shit but I didn't know what
Jackie West

Salyersville, KY

#12 Aug 28, 2011
Willie is fine u can find him on Blaine Creek. As for me and jamie we are great. Worry about yourself instead us. Glad to know that dumdass people still think about me!!!
His Cousin

Versailles, KY

#13 Aug 31, 2011
Willie is a great person..I love him dearly, he is doing wonderful yeah he's made mistakes with drugs but half of the ppl in louisa have and I bet half of the ppl that posted on this is guilty of doing drugs as well..plus I'm really great friends with shelby and she is doing wonderful as well..I would really appreciate it if you would leave all the west family out of your alls mouth..why is it that ppl can talk crap behind the computer but we u see us out in public u either don't say anything or are two faced..grow up ppl last time I checked drama was in highschool, how about we leave it there..thanks :)
yuk

Berkeley Springs, WV

#14 Mar 12, 2012
Seen Jackie all messed up about a week ago. I thought she had straightened up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mexican place in town 7 hr jimmichanga 2
Divorce Lawyer 8 hr Help 1
Josie who works at walmart 10 hr Wondering 2
What happened to the man who died while in poli... Fri justice for B 44
Dr Edens Fri hummm 10
Addiction Recovery Care. Fri kenny chesney for... 17
worst city cop in louisa (Dec '15) Thu iknow 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages