mee

Louisa, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
My wife works there and therehas been stuff missing out of People's stuff. They Think it is yhe new guys they hired. If you go there to eat hide your stuff
sanders

Louisa, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2013
What is he gonna do.....come out to the dining room and beat me with a chicken leg and take my wallet?
MAD MAN

Louisa, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2013
I HATE KFC AND THE WORKERS THERE. Every time I or any one else orders the buffet the workers stand there and watch how much food we take out which I find very rude. We are paying for the shitty food, so why monitor how much food the customers take? They are also against doggy bags, but for the price of that food, the customers should be allowed to take doggy bags, we are paying for the nasty shit. I will no longer eat there and give Debbie Hill my money that I busted my ass making.
nasty

Louisa, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2013
MAD MAN wrote:
I HATE KFC AND THE WORKERS THERE. Every time I or any one else orders the buffet the workers stand there and watch how much food we take out which I find very rude. We are paying for the shitty food, so why monitor how much food the customers take? They are also against doggy bags, but for the price of that food, the customers should be allowed to take doggy bags, we are paying for the nasty shit. I will no longer eat there and give Debbie Hill my money that I busted my ass making.
nasty nasty people work there. one with no hair,she stinks and finger nails dirty.why they dont bath?nasty food nasty people.
scooby

Louisa, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2013
MAD MAN wrote:
why di you eat the so-called "nasty $ht" then if its that bad.
wonder

Louisa, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2013
MAD MAN wrote:
I worked there awhile,this one woman would load her family down with food every day,she would even put stuff in her car from the buisness that did not belong to her.she worked there for long time and still does.can not firure out why they dont fire her.
eeewww

Staffordsville, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2013
I seen vanessa dillon working there the other day doesnt she have aids? She use to be a fort gay walker a few weeks ago gross!!!
ex worker

Stanville, KY

#8 Mar 14, 2013
I use to work there and i can tell you that debbie keeps that place very clean she makes the workers clean.As for some taking food most took left overs at nite that was goin be put in trash,whats the big deal of that!?! There was on lady doin the bar would watch people eating off bar cause some would sneak others food that never paid for it!There is some people likes to take all the chicken to them selfs!! I think kfc is about the cleanest place in louisa and there is cams in back watching workers!
chris

Peach Creek, WV

#9 Mar 23, 2013
lol
john

Lynch, KY

#10 Mar 23, 2013
who stole the parkay
brutal

Staffordsville, KY

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Oh i know i seen her on the louisa bridge at 4am i know she wasnt looking at the view :). She isnt the only nasty one there the jenkins girl that works there is no better. If that is the best applications they have lord help us all !
my opinion

Hurley, VA

#12 Mar 30, 2013
I have been there several times . The food is always good and the place is clean. One lady , I think her name tag was Anita mmmmmmm good . If she was on the menu . If she married or attached he is a lucky man.
Shame

Louisa, KY

#13 Apr 1, 2013
Stealing from the Colonel.
jackie m

United States

#14 Apr 7, 2013
Me and my family go to kfc every weekend since it opened but yesterday to my suprise there was a young woman in the dining room on her cell phone and she was talking about sexual acts and my 4 year old son heard the whole conversation needless to say i dont think i will bring my family around all of thoa volgerness.
AAA

Charleston, WV

#15 Apr 7, 2013
jackie m wrote:
Me and my family go to kfc every weekend since it opened but yesterday to my suprise there was a young woman in the dining room on her cell phone and she was talking about sexual acts and my 4 year old son heard the whole conversation needless to say i dont think i will bring my family around all of thoa volgerness.
So, you have brought your family there every weekend, and after ONE bad thing you won't bring them back? Wow. Talk about overreaction. If you hear someone talking like that at Wal-Mart, are you not going back? What about Food City? Soon enough, you're going to run out of places to go.
jackie m

Staffordsville, KY

#16 Apr 7, 2013
Not when someone who works there is standing beside a 4 year ol talking about giving oral sex to someone in the bathroom
well

Martin, KY

#17 Apr 8, 2013
One person runs their mouth don't mean the rest of the workers has to be talked about :

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Audrey Horn 13 hr Family friend 50
Krystal Branham 16 hr Concerned 1
becky pinson-maynard (Apr '09) Tue Mason 47
92.3 Jack FM Mon Watcher 5
Big sandy plant Mon Digger 1
Who is that Mon NeedTo 1
Lawrence county sanction by KHSAA? Sun Big en 50

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance