Who is a Good family practice Doctor...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Patient

Englewood, CO

#21 Jun 7, 2011
Means be is wanting dope. Another pill head.
Honey

United States

#22 Jun 9, 2011
christian girl 26 wrote:
you have a right to your opinion, but he is a good man and a great dr. go to whomever you want to, for me it will dr.workman..
He's a pill pusher.....
ADV

Winchester, KY

#23 Jun 9, 2011
just saying wrote:
Thomas Stickler is great. He is very easy to talk to and he listens to what you have to say.

He is good but I think he is a Nurse Practitioner. I very well could be wrong though. If I am please just evacuee this post. He is verynice and I have been to him for a couple minor things like sinus infections and stuff but if it is gall bladder surgery you'll have to go to a surgeon.
Wildcat Fan

Sitka, KY

#24 Jun 13, 2011
Thomas Stickler is not a doctor. He is a nurse-prac.
Carol

United States

#25 Sep 8, 2011
[QUOTE who="wrong! "]<quoted text>
Thats where u r sooo wrong! He too drug his feet in the care of my loved one playin on their trust in him by the time he got his head outta his @$$ and referred him to a real doc he was given 6months to live! The docs that took over his case even stated had he got the right treatment the outcome wuld have been different! Now in regards to sueing him.. 1st it was my loved one believe not to do so & 2nd what wuld b the point? He was dying & nothing wuld change that!!
U have ur right to who u go to but u best bet ur @$$ we have the right to tell our stories & protest who we dont like.. So good luck to u in ur relationship w/ this 'doctor' and i will continue to keep goin to docs that LISTEN to me after all i knw my body better than they do & i pay them so they work for me i dont like em i find another simple as that. Stop trusting them simply cause they have a piece of paper on their wall, after all im only 8yrs shy of a degree myself[/QUOTE]I've heard of others too! Look his own daughter came out with a broken colarbone and he did'nt know it! She was always screaming...Poor girl!Ppl tjink he's great because he's a Bible thumper! Thats not enough for me!He also tells ppl he's knows well to pray about their illness..Gimme a break!
Carol

United States

#26 Sep 8, 2011
Go to Dr/Patton in Cattlesburg..She's the best *wink,wink*If you catch my drift!
Bored

United States

#27 Sep 9, 2011
evan wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell does patient friendly mean?

It means when you go to a DOCTOR with real really pain they treat you..not sat and look at you and make you feel like you are there just to get drugs.That is what PATIENT FRIENDLY MEANS!
Patient

Paintsville, KY

#29 Sep 12, 2011
In other words they give you dope. They give you what you came for, dope. That makes you a dopehead. Hmm ever wonder why they look at you like all you want is dope? Because that is all you want. All you dopers need to do me and ever other tax paying citizen a favor and suck on the business end of a .45. You make me sick.
Patient of Dr Klein

United States

#30 Sep 23, 2011
I think Dr. Klein is a wonderful doctor..He has never done bad things to us and always nice..Doctors are not perfect everyone makes mistakes!!!Dr. Frazier is a good stomach doctor..I have heard wonderful things about him...You might want to check him out..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pinson or boggs 21 hr Robert 19
Lousia medical clinic front desk worker 22 hr Allen 5
John Allen (Jul '15) Wed big daddy here 9
Burgers & Ice Cream At The Bank On Friday.... Wed Local Earl 3
Does anyone have anything nice to say? (Jul '10) Tue Youknowimright 22
Labor day weekend Tue im serious 2
Flip has Passed Jul 17 Flip Flop 2

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance