Trina Dean n Brent Ellison Dating lol

Trina Dean n Brent Ellison Dating lol

Posted in the Louisa Forum

Neighbor

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2013
They've been dating for a while didn't think much of it til he took his kid there while hooking up trians. I wonder if her mom Amy Ellison knows? Thats so nasty no way wud my kid be in her house when she doesn't have custody of her own children. One is w their dad, one w her granny and one the state has. Amy make brent take a drug test. And heads up cuz hes prob got something ajax won't remove.
Seen it

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2013
They are both strung out on suboxene and pain pills. Thats about all they have in common. Its a sad situation. I hope the kids don't get hurt. I mean what is brent thinking shes a convicted felon, spent over 2 yrs in jail in Richmond, Ky for theif and drugs. Not to mention the fact she used to shot up and I heard she had hepatitis good going brent. I can't believe you took her over there.
shestrouble

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Heads up just about a week ago she was trying to get my cousin to help her out with a couple hundred dollars for a suboxene doctor...my cousin was going to do it til he found out about brent. And now he's done he told her to hit her boyfriend up. So buddy your probably next. This chick is bad news. If she can't use you for her own needs she's gone and she's not dating anyone who isn't on the same drugs she is.... figure it out pal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the man who died while in poli... 8 hr justice for B 44
Josie who works at walmart 11 hr Tiger Mart 1
Dr Edens 14 hr hummm 10
Addiction Recovery Care. 14 hr kenny chesney for... 17
worst city cop in louisa (Dec '15) Thu iknow 47
Milano's Thu John 5
ARC going out of business? Wed The know 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages