Any cause of death for Shawnda Smith?

Posted in the Louisa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Williamson, WV

#1 Nov 28, 2009
Just wondering if anyone knows what happened to this woman...She was found dead in her car a while back....Any cause of death yet....
Would like to Know

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2009
The news has stoped reporting anything about this. You know the cause of death has to be known by now.Why has it not been made public?There are a lot of people that would like closure.
curious

Williamson, WV

#3 Nov 30, 2009
yeah its kind of odd that its hush hush...its not fair for this womans family and friends not to have any closure....
Conspiracy Theory

Williamson, WV

#4 Nov 30, 2009
There is no conspiracy here people.

Get over it.
Well

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2009
What was the cause of death? The results have to be back by now.What is the big deal about letting the coummnity know how one of it's memebers died?If anyone knows the cause of death please say so? People can stop worrying about why the news has not been released.
wondering 2

Cynthiana, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2009
Well wrote:
What was the cause of death? The results have to be back by now.What is the big deal about letting the coummnity know how one of it's memebers died?If anyone knows the cause of death please say so? People can stop worrying about why the news has not been released.
was it suicide??
hmmmm

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2009
Definitely not. Shawnda was a wonderful person and would never have done that to her kids. She loved living.
heheheh

Cynthiana, KY

#8 Dec 4, 2009
hmmmm wrote:
Definitely not. Shawnda was a wonderful person and would never have done that to her kids. She loved living.
if it was natural cause why wont they report it...
Exactly

Lawrenceburg, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2009
That is what everyone wants to know.What is the big deal about stating the cause of death?Not saying anything causes people to get the wrong idea.
politics

Staffordsville, KY

#10 Dec 7, 2009
they wont say anything about it if it was an OD, probly what it was.
Just Knows

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2011
Has anyone stopped to compare Shawnda's death to Diane Keeton. Both are women, found near their cars, no sign of a struggle, both have died of suspecious reasons or was blantly murdered. Does anyone think we have a serial killer on our hands that randomly targets women or was it someone close to the victims? Does anyone know of other women that has been killed in such a manner? Please post
jffhk

Dearborn, MI

#12 Dec 17, 2011
Cbmvxk
not funny

Winchester, KY

#13 Dec 18, 2011
jffhk wrote:
Cbmvxk
if you think you are being funny.. got news for you DIP SHIT YOU ARE NOT.
bill

Dayton, OH

#14 Dec 18, 2011
not funny wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think you are being funny.. got news for you DIP SHIT YOU ARE NOT.
are u fu. ckin stupid. How can this be talkin as funny Or anything. It looks more like an attempt to move the post back to the top of the list to put it back n the spotlight. Step off moron
Kalen smith

Louisa, KY

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Bull shit she is my mom and she was kinda going crazy like for real bitch
hoot

Wallins Creek, KY

#16 Nov 28, 2012
Kalen smith wrote:
WHAT?
just woundering

Winchester, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2012
where did they find her at was this in lawrence co. havent heard about this....
abcde

Louisa, KY

#18 Dec 11, 2012
Just another case thats gone cold in ky due to lack of training
Jeana

Kingsport, TN

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Kalen smith wrote:
How could you say that about your mom you was so young when she was killed you didnt really even remember all the hell she was going through with your DAD!!No one has even tried to find out who killed her and its been almost 4 years! I never thought u would ever say something so awful about your mom! Believe me she was a wonderful person and loved you and Emilee with all her heart and i do know she was having a rough time because she was trying to divorce your dad because of all the hell he had put her through for way to many years!So much more than anyone else would of put up with from beatings to cheating she couldnt take it no more and she filed for divorce in Sept then was found dead in Oct. Im sorry that you think that about her but im sure you are only saying what you have been told!Dont forget i grew up with her and knew her better than anyone i also talked to her more than 10 times a day everyday. I knew everything that was going on in her life and i also remember her telling me if she was ever found dead that i would know who did it and i know i do but they just havent been caught and when they do it will be the happiest day of my life!!
Cold C

Pikeville, KY

#20 Feb 17, 2013
Look on the Ky. State police cold case records..none of these people that were found dead in the county of Lawrence was on there..look for your self..if the police around here knows what happen they are not saying anything at all (BLANK) that's it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Louisa sell alcohol in restaurants? 41 min Buster 8
Jerry N Elizabeth 5 hr Tessa 3
Ms Dilow 10 hr Erica 4
wet 11 hr Budlight 52
what going on ? 15 hr Burettamade 1
Must Go Wet 18 hr Confused 3
lchs boys basketball 21 hr Ahaha 7
Louisa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web