Louisa, KY

#23 Mar 29, 2009
do tell where was her baby????
where u there 2?
Holly

Greenville, NC

#25 Mar 30, 2009
OVER IT wrote:
tell it to their faces..and you will see what a jerk is..man up or bitch up..then get put up...
comments like these are just proving it is the truth
asking

Winchester, KY

#26 Mar 30, 2009
Is seldomridge a real name or are they from another country never heard of it???
Diddley

Cynthiana, KY

#27 Apr 1, 2009
asking wrote:
Is seldomridge a real name or are they from another country never heard of it???
NEVER HEARD OF IT EITHER MUST BE A MEXICAN.
yaya

United States

#28 Apr 9, 2009
Phillip Barnett, Doug Hall, China Hall, Doug Caudill, Tadd Hensen... thems the biggest ones... oh yeah Trey Dean.
adam

Salyersville, KY

#30 May 8, 2009
jeremy lyons is one of the biggest jerks you will find
KNS_21

Staffordsville, KY

#31 May 8, 2009
the souless shadow wrote:
Here is a list of jerks.
dilon colinx, michale seldomridge, josh triplet, lee pope, brandon marcum, jordan harless, jordan rains, ronald young, caleb baily, cody frazier, matt hays, dj bowen, marcus bowens, matt lemaster, doug hall, tony lyons, chris lyons, Vicky cyrus, clista gussler, sabrina james, kattie deboard, kattie ray, abby heston, brooke issiac, karli dean, the boys basket ball team, the cheerleaders, ohh, and how could I ever forget that stupid mexican Lance Clay.
Pathetic? Racist? YES!!
peter paul

Whitesburg, KY

#32 May 9, 2009
Oh, Speak For Your self, Mommy!!!!!
lolo

Winchester, KY

#33 May 11, 2009
they all lie cheat does drugs. men r scum
toldu

Staffordsville, KY

#34 Aug 2, 2009
Everyone in LC is a jerk. Drugs and aids is that this place has.
safe

Santa Barbara, CA

#35 Aug 2, 2009
the souless shadow wrote:
Here is a list of jerks. dilon colinx, michale seldomridge, josh triplet, lee pope, brandon marcum, jordan harless, jordan rains, ronald young, caleb baily, cody frazier, matt hays, dj bowen, marcus bowens, matt lemaster, doug hall, tony lyons, chris lyons, Vicky cyrus, clista gussler, sabrina james, kattie deboard, kattie ray, abby heston, brooke issiac, karli dean, the boys basket ball team, the cheerleaders, ohh, and how could I ever forget that stupid mexican Lance Clay.
damn..is there anyone u like?
a seldomridge too

Nashville, TN

#36 Jul 12, 2010
So no, the surname "Seldomridge" is not Mexican; it's German..... this stuff is quite an interesting read; if you have less than 12 brain cells.. You all are something else. And by the way, Mike Seldomridge is a very sweet and kind boy; you must be talking about someone else because he certainly is not a jerk.
I know

Jasper, IN

#37 Jul 12, 2010
Shannon Emory is an idiot and a jerk...just ask any of the girls he's slapped around
louisian

United States

#38 Jul 17, 2010
I heard that Bennie Cantrell is really good with women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on at Old Pizza Hut building? 1 hr doc 5
Review: Fbamc Point Of Hope 6 hr Big Bubba 5
phillip fugitt sr (Dec '13) 11 hr learn your facts 4
Shirley vincell 11 hr haha 2
jackie smith Sat roudy 1
LPD made cinncinat topix Sat Halencer 4
LPD cincy an officers Sat cannon 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages