George Williams rejoins Louisa City P...

George Williams rejoins Louisa City Police; Sheriff has 2 new deputies.

Posted in the Louisa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ANGELUS

Salyersville, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2011
George Williams quit as a county deputy 2 weeks ago and went back to Louisa City Police force. Meanwhile, Sheriff Roberts immediately hired a new deputy to replace George, and he also hired an additional deputy as well. The 2 new deputies are William Leedy and Mack Wilhite.

That brings the number of deputies the Sheriff has to six. Plus a part-time auxilary deputy.

Also the state police have stepped up patrols in the county. They are now going to maintain at least 2 troopers, sometimes more with overlapping work-shifts, at any given time in and around Louisa and the rest the county for most of the time of every day.
Lt Dan

South Point, OH

#2 Oct 4, 2011
That is some major wrong information!!! George did not go back to the LPD his wife wont let him, he is driving a school bus and cutting grass and working the inflatable things, as far as the state police they are not covering anything but the calls they get from their dispatch, every time you call they are in boyd county, leedy is just a paper server and bailiff, wilhite is a deputy he went thru the academy back in 92 and has to go to a 3 week class to get recert. so where ever you got your information is wrong and you might want to research it again.
Tony

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 4, 2011
The state police are lucky if they have one trooper for the whole post 14 area on duty. I can't remember the last time I saw one in my neighborhood. I think they mostly stay in boyd/greenup counties.
eofnekzh

Harold, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2012
George Williams is a sorry excuse of a cop. He treats people wrong that haven't done anything. Which is why he was fired in the first place. So have fun with him criminals : )
well

Harold, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2012
I haven't seen a cop in town in like 2 weeks
seeking

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2012
can the police get on here and find out who is writing this stuff hehaheha
well

Harold, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2012
They can find the IP adress but doubt they will do all that for no reason
trouble

Kenton, OH

#8 Mar 3, 2012
Louisa cops are a joke. I wouldn't mind getting into a foot chase with any of them. Calling them "pigs" is very appropriate!
justin

Richmond, KY

#9 Mar 4, 2012
just wait til george runs for sheriff you all will see
Something to see

Louisa, KY

#10 Mar 5, 2012
justin wrote:
just wait til george runs for sheriff you all will see
That will be something to see.
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Mar 6, 2012
He better walk for sheriff instead of run. His big ass have a heart attack
wonder girl

United States

#12 May 16, 2012
lol wrote:
He better walk for sheriff instead of run. His big ass have a heart attack
right i thought you had to be physically fit to do this job
wonder girl

United States

#13 May 16, 2012
Aren't there any physical requirements for this job. I mean George chasing anything but a donut will get away. Cops here are a joke they do whatever they want... make up the law as it fits them. It's been this way for yrs.
Andy Griffith

Langley, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2012
Im thinking of running for sheriff, Im not from Lawrence county but have lived here for a few years and Im a former officer in another city and from what Ive seen response times to calls from the sheriffs office are very slow, drugs are rampant and it seems like these deputys are bothered when they gotta do there job. A sheriff needs to be ready 24 7 not 9-5 m-f Im Not knocking anyone just stating what I see. I feel I could simply do a better job Anyone else feel the same way?
cop

Louisa, KY

#15 Dec 5, 2012
you got my help
Anyone

Columbus, OH

#16 Dec 6, 2012
I think, given the budget for the Sheriff's office Garrett Roberts does a great job. They are constantly looking to bust the dope dealers. They are slow responding to complaints sometimes because there aren't enough deputies on call. There just ain't money for more. The Ky State Police are the ones that have money and need to have troopers in every county, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Gold bond

Danville, KY

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Anyone wrote:
I think, given the budget for the Sheriff's office Garrett Roberts does a great job. They are constantly looking to bust the dope dealers. They are slow responding to complaints sometimes because there aren't enough deputies on call. There just ain't money for more. The Ky State Police are the ones that have money and need to have troopers in every county, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Well there are several good men with past law enforcement exp that would love to volunteer but garrett wont let them, He does not exercise his allotted amount of special deputy's So if he would find 2 or 3 retired guys willing to volunteer then it would not be a budget issue it would be a garrett issue, as for the state police they are spread even thinner. Problem solved easily!!!!!
Justin

Lebanon, KY

#18 Dec 6, 2012
Just how much work does garrett do never see him out any only ones you see is the deputies so what does that tell u
Likes George

Winchester, KY

#19 Dec 6, 2012
I like George, he is ambitious, hard working and trying to make a living by the sweat of his brow something you can't say for a lot of people. I knew his family years ago all good decient people and all hard working people and I for one appreciate that in people. I am sure George is an asset to the force anywhere he would go. So lay off George.

“Transfuse Me”

Since: Feb 09

United States

#20 Dec 6, 2012
Likes George wrote:
I like George, he is ambitious, hard working and trying to make a living by the sweat of his brow something you can't say for a lot of people. I knew his family years ago all good decient people and all hard working people and I for one appreciate that in people. I am sure George is an asset to the force anywhere he would go. So lay off George.
I agree, George is a go getter. Works a shift and then mows lawns for a living. What more does people expect of him. So, lay off George!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian wages 1 hr Heyy 28
Is katlyn Miller still s"ckin d"ck for pills?/ 9 hr Workin w 5
Seniors at LCHS create havoc 10 hr wondering 22
Any info on Jessica (Adams)Marcum c/o 2003 (Mar '09) 11 hr DaleJones 3
Who's the hot guy driving the orange Corvette? 16 hr Chasity 1
jessica gilliam (Jan '15) 19 hr Creamymemes 22
Transgender 20 hr Tslover 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages