curious woman

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

just wondering if anyone knows who chris Hayes is? I seen him around and I think he is so damn sexy.....
wondering

New Matamoras, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

curious woman wrote:
just wondering if anyone knows who chris Hayes is? I seen him around and I think he is so damn sexy.....
I might know him, i have a nephew by that name if it is the same person that you are talking about. He is about 5'7", blue eyes, if he has hair it is blond, usually keeps it shaved (ex-army). he is about 29 years old. He is also married and has a child about 7 years old. could this be the same guy? He drives a silver grand am or grand prix, does photography, likes to hike and outdoor stuff.
someone

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

I know this Chris. How is he doing? I haven't talked to him in years because of him going into the military and getting married. I used to have such a crush on him in middle school, but that was such a long time ago since we are the same age.
curious women

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Yes that's him.......I no that he is married but I was told that he didn't care about that he has cheated on her many times in the past and here recently.....
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I might know him, i have a nephew by that name if it is the same person that you are talking about. He is about 5'7", blue eyes, if he has hair it is blond, usually keeps it shaved (ex-army). he is about 29 years old. He is also married and has a child about 7 years old. could this be the same guy? He drives a silver grand am or grand prix, does photography, likes to hike and outdoor stuff.
someone

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Judged:

It doesn't matter what you were told. Do you want to be a homewrecking b*tch. For God's sake, there is a child involved. Is this what you really want to be known as? Yes, Chris is good looking, but there is more to being with someone than their looks.If you want to get involved with him wait and see what he plans on doing. If he wants to stay with his wife, leave him alone. He is a really sweet and terrific guy and I don't believe for one second that he would cheat on anyone.
wondering

New Matamoras, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

curious women wrote:
Yes that's him.......I no that he is married but I was told that he didn't care about that he has cheated on her many times in the past and here recently.....
<quoted text>
Leave it alone,don't mess up the little girls life just to get you some. if he is interested in someone besides his wife then he will go after that person but don't chase him. Speaking as his aunt, the only sister of his deceased father, leave it alone.Chris is like a son to me and i dearly love him and his family so don't screw that up. there are lots of other good looking guys around that don't have all the attachments that he has. again, i ask you to please leave him alone.
wondering - Aunt B

New Matamoras, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

someone wrote:
It doesn't matter what you were told. Do you want to be a homewrecking b*tch. For God's sake, there is a child involved. Is this what you really want to be known as? Yes, Chris is good looking, but there is more to being with someone than their looks.If you want to get involved with him wait and see what he plans on doing. If he wants to stay with his wife, leave him alone. He is a really sweet and terrific guy and I don't believe for one second that he would cheat on anyone.
I agree with you 100%, she should leave it alone. I know chris may have his faults but he is a good man and i love my nephew and his family.
curious women

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

I'm not wanting to steal him from anyone but I have heard from lots of people that his wife has threatened to take his daughter away from him if he was to divorce her and I'm sorry but I don't really think its fair to the child for them to be married its not fair at all........I am not asking to be with him I just thinks he is cute I no him very well but I no we can be better friends anyways
someone--Becky

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

curious women wrote:
I'm not wanting to steal him from anyone but I have heard from lots of people that his wife has threatened to take his daughter away from him if he was to divorce her and I'm sorry but I don't really think its fair to the child for them to be married its not fair at all........I am not asking to be with him I just thinks he is cute I no him very well but I no we can be better friends anyways
I am the someone who left comment #5, not the other person using the name "someone." Whatever problems Chris and his wife have are between the two of them. Other people don't need to be sticking their nose in their business. If he doesn't want to be with her, he will divorce her regardless of her threats because she can't keep his baby away from. Times have changed. There are many men now who have custody of their children because they have shown that they can provide a loving, caring, and nurturing home. They are financially able to provide not only the things their children need but also the things that they want even if it is a waste of money. To that father, it actually isn't wasting money because it has brought a smile to his child's face and even if only a minute, it also brought happiness. Chris has a family. I don't know if he get along with his wife but he definitely doesn't need others butting in.
Aunt B

New Matamoras, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

someone--Becky wrote:
<quoted text>I am the someone who left comment #5, not the other person using the name "someone." Whatever problems Chris and his wife have are between the two of them. Other people don't need to be sticking their nose in their business. If he doesn't want to be with her, he will divorce her regardless of her threats because she can't keep his baby away from. Times have changed. There are many men now who have custody of their children because they have shown that they can provide a loving, caring, and nurturing home. They are financially able to provide not only the things their children need but also the things that they want even if it is a waste of money. To that father, it actually isn't wasting money because it has brought a smile to his child's face and even if only a minute, it also brought happiness. Chris has a family. I don't know if he get along with his wife but he definitely doesn't need others butting in.
that is very true and i totally agree and i want to thank you for taking up for what is right and honorable. Chris is a very devoted father.
Becky

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Aunt B wrote:
<quoted text>that is very true and i totally agree and i want to thank you for taking up for what is right and honorable. Chris is a very devoted father.
Thank you. I never went to school with Chris or anything but I saw him every weekend at the skating rink. I had such a crush on him and we liked each other. But that is neither here or now. Life has went on and I wish him the best in everything he does in life. People need to leave other people's lives alone and worry about their own. Some people feed off rumors or spread them themselves. I would hate for them to have to clean out their own closets. They say this and that about Chris but what about their life?
Carrie

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Hey, did you ever find him? I've seen him around town now and then.
so-called friend

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Judged:

chris is a sorry worthless piece of crap of what you call a "friend".
he does photography and its funny how he does photography but only wants to take photos on nothing but girls cause of course he sleeps with the girls that he photographs.....
last time i knew he is married and he also has a daughter so i think he is one sick person, i feel sorry for his "wife" and daughter because she works her a$$ off to support her family and he can't even get a damn job he is so worthless all he does is keep going to school, good grief you would think that by now he would have a degree to show off what he has.
Unknown

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Chris is a home wrecking prick that does nothing but create drama for the next person. Filth just spues out of his pores!!! He is a cheating Low down bastard with no money. He should stay away from other ppls property such as there women. He has no future except for using his small dick for his ''big photgohery jobs''. Worthless scum bag!!! Do the tri-state a favor and never show your face again pervert. You Should know by now not to step on another mans toes but Stupid ppl like you never learn there lesson whore! Poor wife. I'll pray for your bald ugly ass.
someone special

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Did someone say he was into photography? I would really like to find someone around here to go out taking pics with. Tell him to hit me up
someone special

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Btw. I am a man. Not trying to steal him from anyone. Lol
Truth

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Don't worry! Your chances are not slim he likes men too. I agree with a couple of ppl on here home wrecker!!!! And he still goes back home to his wife every night. Worthless
someone special

Portland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Truth wrote:
Don't worry! Your chances are not slim he likes men too. I agree with a couple of ppl on here home wrecker!!!! And he still goes back home to his wife every night. Worthless
how can I reach him?
RJk

Mount Lookout, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Check the swinger sites for ky and wv
someone special

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

RJk wrote:
Check the swinger sites for ky and wv
seriously. How would I reach him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Louisa Forum right now

Search the Louisa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min sam i am 147,115
Leslie Miniard Preece, bat shit craZy!! 31 min Boogie Man 6
Brian Wages 33 min jim 24
eddy coffy 33 min amused 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
Who is this Brittany girl 11 hr Curious 21
four wheeler wreck!!!!! 11 hr dangerous 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisa People Search