81 - 94 of 94 Comments Last updated Oct 15, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
gettin jiggy wit it

Penn Laird, VA

#85 May 28, 2012
Leeroy wrote:
They want to move the predator teacher from Blaine back to the middle school. That's smart. They did the same thing with a Math teaching singer a few years ago and you see how well that turned out.
I'd say it turned out pretty good for "him"...still writing some pretty damn good songs...and makin' a hell of a lot more$$$ at Marathon...next time you pull up to the pump, pump a gallon for him and remember, you're helpin' pay his salary...and remember, what goes around, comes around babydoll...lol
Me too

United States

#86 Jun 3, 2012
MrPig wrote:
I would love to know how Ed Dixon is still a teacher.
Amen. He must know somebody or know something on somebody.
Raven

Tuscaloosa, AL

#87 Jun 3, 2012
Two cents wrote:
I've heard rumors of one of the teachers having sex with a student the night before his wedding.
I graduated this year, and I definitely wouldn't turn down a couple of those men! They're good looking, and they know it. I mean... who hasn't fantasized about an older superior?!
I wonder if their wives are just blind or don't care.
WHAT IS WRONG HERE? Young women like you should be focused on education and life instead you are a wanton to unhealthy and disrespecting relationships. To me you think with a child' s mentality with a whores stink between your legs. Your opinions border sad and sick, but heck you have your youth yet. What happens when that's gone?
gettin jiggy wit it

Muskegon, MI

#88 Jun 5, 2012
Raven wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT IS WRONG HERE? Young women like you should be focused on education and life instead you are a wanton to unhealthy and disrespecting relationships. To me you think with a child' s mentality with a whores stink between your legs. Your opinions border sad and sick, but heck you have your youth yet. What happens when that's gone?
Because he is a great person, quality character, married into an awesome family...spent years on the sidelines coaching and motivating kids for very little pay...probably spent more time with the youth of LC than you have in your entire life...you're probably just jealous that you couldn't get his attention...a whore just like all these others who make negative comments...great guy, known him for years..so screw you
for real

Louisa, KY

#89 Jun 8, 2012
IM IN LOVE WITH BULLDOG, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Two cents

Louisa, KY

#90 Jun 8, 2012
Raven wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT IS WRONG HERE? Young women like you should be focused on education and life instead you are a wanton to unhealthy and disrespecting relationships. To me you think with a child' s mentality with a whores stink between your legs. Your opinions border sad and sick, but heck you have your youth yet. What happens when that's gone?
Oops. I'm sorry. I missed the memo. Apparently women are not allowed to be intelligent, bright, & respectable if they even think twice about attractive men! I'll remember to keep myself in check around close-minded, ignorant people like you.
Skynyrd

Fort Gay, WV

#91 Jun 15, 2012
ohsoyou812 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.... You get an A in Social Studies... But you failed Sarcasm
Very weak. Must be a prize "educator" at their high school. I would guess its that weak azz principal, but the words are spelled correctly. They say he's illiterate, so it's one of his pets, or he's getting someone to post for him.
Skynyrd

Fort Gay, WV

#92 Jun 16, 2012
Desperate wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! Nothing overrides the truth, Dr. Wanna Know It All! Stop pretending to be smart, your ignorance still shows. The truth hurts, so you may as well accept it.
Just now saw this one. You are one, extremely f-cked up person, whoever you are. As far as I can see, "freedom" is correct, and, shows little ignorance. I wish the same could be said for you. I just hope you aren't a teacher, but from the looks of their scores the last 30 years, it's a distinct possibility.
YOUR CRAZY

Flatgap, KY

#93 Jul 18, 2012
secretguy wrote:
Who was the person that was moved from Ms Branham's class to Feltners? What was that all about? Could there have been some sexual advances or was it something else?
ethan was move out of miss Branham's because he thought it would be funny to take the waterhoes & spary the inside of the classroom.

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#94 Jul 30, 2012
Yoro wrote:
I always heard that dixon has a pick from the senior girls every year. Is this true?
Is Dixon the principal? I heard the principal is a real hottie.
no way

Sitka, KY

#95 Aug 2, 2012
If a teacher put his hands on my daughter, I'd try my best to rip his fuckin' lungs out of his chest with my bare hands.A adult with morals would know better through common sense not to touch a student in anyway form or fashion, the teacher should teach and that's it, so yeah I would be extremely barbaric in this situation.You don't take advantage of a kid.
know it all

Sitka, KY

#96 Aug 7, 2012
who cares anyway?? keep your kids at home if you are worried about it...Do you think that this is the only county that lets this stuff happen..I mean really look at johnson county, how many schools would let 5 basketball players stick a broom handle up a kids butt and NOT DO ANYTHING??

“E A D G B E”

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#97 Aug 7, 2012
know it all wrote:
who cares anyway?? keep your kids at home if you are worried about it...Do you think that this is the only county that lets this stuff happen..I mean really look at johnson county, how many schools would let 5 basketball players stick a broom handle up a kids butt and NOT DO ANYTHING??
Amen!!
Judas Wife

Evansdale, IA

#98 Oct 15, 2012
Two cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. I'm sorry. I missed the memo. Apparently women are not allowed to be intelligent, bright, & respectable if they even think twice about attractive men! I'll remember to keep myself in check around close-minded, ignorant people like you.
I' m sorry, but the a lot of young women today think with what's between their legs then wonder why the heck they become involved in abusive relationships. The person I directed this at was referring to a "married" man. Apparently, you don' t practice self-respect:) And, no, I' m not close minded. let's just say my sex life and imagination are fine! Perhaps, I' m too intelligent Lol;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbians from the 60s 40 min Lora Anne 1
Giovanni's Pizza or Dock's Pizza? 47 min Mick 5
Cutting hair without licsense (Apr '11) 48 min Mick 47
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 53 min GoodRiddanceMicha... 1,538
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,277
peter beckwith 3 hr Woah 14
KKK rally in Louisa? (Aug '13) 7 hr scotty 210
•••
Louisa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••