LCHS Teacher/student sexual relations
person who was there

Paintsville, KY

#65 May 22, 2012
secretguy wrote:
Who was the person that was moved from Ms Branham's class to Feltners? What was that all about? Could there have been some sexual advances or was it something else?
it was Ethan Daniels and it was because he cussed mrs. branham. Why does everyone get on here And start a bunch a bullshit? Y'all really need a life.

“Transfuse Me”

Since: Feb 09

United States

#66 May 22, 2012
person who was there wrote:
<quoted text>
it was Ethan Daniels and it was because he cussed mrs. branham. Why does everyone get on here And start a bunch a bullshit? Y'all really need a life.
Bullshit? How about facts? Oh! That's something you must not know anything about! There's a lot more to the Ethan Daniel story. Try telling the whole story next time.
U r crazy

Berea, KY

#67 May 22, 2012
It is not ms branham u idiots it was the sped teacher that was shipped to blaine and the student graduated last year. The board swept that under the rug but they know about it because it was turned in why do u think she has to haul ass to Blaine. She was a nice teacher though.

“Transfuse Me”

Since: Feb 09

United States

#68 May 22, 2012
U r crazy wrote:
It is not ms branham u idiots it was the sped teacher that was shipped to blaine and the student graduated last year. The board swept that under the rug but they know about it because it was turned in why do u think she has to haul ass to Blaine. She was a nice teacher though.
Two separate incidents!! It was branham! Now check yourself in at the nearest psych ward!
LOL

Paintsville, KY

#69 May 22, 2012
Mrs. Branham has had relations with more than one student over several years that I know of for sure. It has been reported but obviously nothing has been done.
Desperate

Buckner, KY

#70 May 22, 2012
LOL wrote:
Mrs. Branham has had relations with more than one student over several years that I know of for sure. It has been reported but obviously nothing has been done.
If this is true, she should be ashamed of herself! I hope you have called the Attorney General's office and reported this.
To lol

United States

#71 May 22, 2012
LOL wrote:
Mrs. Branham has had relations with more than one student over several years that I know of for sure. It has been reported but obviously nothing has been done.
lol stands for lot of lies u liar.Now shut the hell up everybody know who this is. U moron.
Leeroy

Pikeville, KY

#72 May 22, 2012
They want to move the predator teacher from Blaine back to the middle school. That's smart. They did the same thing with a Math teaching singer a few years ago and you see how well that turned out.
Desperate

Buckner, KY

#73 May 22, 2012
To lol wrote:
<quoted text>lol stands for lot of lies u liar.Now shut the hell up everybody know who this is. U moron.
Freedom of Speech!
Freedom

Fort Gay, WV

#74 May 22, 2012
Desperate wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of Speech!
"Freedom of Speech"? We have the freedom to tell the truth. If it's found out you are lying, and you are identified, you are in trouble. Freedom of speech, is the right to tell the truth, unless it causes danger to the public at large. I guess this proves you are a graduate of the Lawrence County School System.
Louisa resident

Winchester, KY

#75 May 23, 2012
U r crazy wrote:
It is not ms branham u idiots it was the sped teacher that was shipped to blaine and the student graduated last year. The board swept that under the rug but they know about it because it was turned in why do u think she has to haul ass to Blaine. She was a nice teacher though.
Xx

“Transfuse Me”

Since: Feb 09

United States

#76 May 23, 2012
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
"Freedom of Speech"? We have the freedom to tell the truth. If it's found out you are lying, and you are identified, you are in trouble. Freedom of speech, is the right to tell the truth, unless it causes danger to the public at large. I guess this proves you are a graduate of the Lawrence County School System.
Indeed, we have the right to freedom of speech. Don't try and a scare tactic on me, it won't work. You should read what "freedom of speech" really means. Proud Lawrence Countian!
Freedom

Fort Gay, WV

#77 May 24, 2012
secretguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, we have the right to freedom of speech. Don't try and a scare tactic on me, it won't work. You should read what "freedom of speech" really means. Proud Lawrence Countian!
Learn to construct a sentence, then, get your facts straight about your "freedom of speech". You, are indeed, a Lawrence Countian for sure.

Since: Sep 11

Ashland, KY

#78 May 25, 2012
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
"Freedom of Speech"? We have the freedom to tell the truth. If it's found out you are lying, and you are identified, you are in trouble. Freedom of speech, is the right to tell the truth, unless it causes danger to the public at large. I guess this proves you are a graduate of the Lawrence County School System.
So, if it causes danger to the public at large, then I am obligated to lie? Or I just lose my freedom to speak? Yeah, sounds about right... Just like the government to hold out on the citizens... Lie to us or just not tell us anything at all..
Desperate

Buckner, KY

#79 May 25, 2012
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to construct a sentence, then, get your facts straight about your "freedom of speech". You, are indeed, a Lawrence Countian for sure.
Are you a guilty teacher?
Freedom

Fort Gay, WV

#80 May 27, 2012
ohsoyou812 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if it causes danger to the public at large, then I am obligated to lie? Or I just lose my freedom to speak? Yeah, sounds about right... Just like the government to hold out on the citizens... Lie to us or just not tell us anything at all..
Yes, dumb a-s, there are restrictions to ALL freedoms. Not one is absolute, even freedom of speech. Now, why don't you go protest Wall Street and wait until November so you can vote for Obama. Also, please read up on your Constitution, and Bill of Rights. Associated with those, are Supreme Court rulings, which override your idiotic posts, and opinions. Quit watching MSNBC, and read some about your Government and History, for heavens sake.

Since: Sep 11

Ashland, KY

#81 May 27, 2012
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, dumb a-s, there are restrictions to ALL freedoms. Not one is absolute, even freedom of speech. Now, why don't you go protest Wall Street and wait until November so you can vote for Obama. Also, please read up on your Constitution, and Bill of Rights. Associated with those, are Supreme Court rulings, which override your idiotic posts, and opinions. Quit watching MSNBC, and read some about your Government and History, for
heavens sake.
LMAO.... You get an A in Social Studies... But you failed Sarcasm
queen of hearts

United States

#82 May 28, 2012
false wrote:
Yeah. Next you'll say you seen it with your own eyes or it was at school or something when it happened. Give it a rest. This will be my last post. You pepper are just rediculous
i agree 100%. We have read this nonsense soley for entertainment purposes, but its time to move on. You should be thankful that this site has deteriorated to the point that nobody takes anything or anyone seriously or else you may have to prove yorself in court at some point. Try something llike this on facebook or twitter and see how far you get This site is in desperate need of moderators. Some folks on here give free speech a bad name, and honestly, people like myself dont help the situation by reading it as it only fuels the fire that has consumed what was once a great site for local chit-chat.
Desperate

Buckner, KY

#83 May 28, 2012
Freedom wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, dumb a-s, there are restrictions to ALL freedoms. Not one is absolute, even freedom of speech. Now, why don't you go protest Wall Street and wait until November so you can vote for Obama. Also, please read up on your Constitution, and Bill of Rights. Associated with those, are Supreme Court rulings, which override your idiotic posts, and opinions. Quit watching MSNBC, and read some about your Government and History, for heavens sake.
LMAO!! Nothing overrides the truth, Dr. Wanna Know It All! Stop pretending to be smart, your ignorance still shows. The truth hurts, so you may as well accept it.
Desperate

Buckner, KY

#84 May 28, 2012
Desperate wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a guilty teacher?
Oh! Did I get a bad rating!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fluty's Busted By the FEDS 26 min wilecoyote 35
what do you think of brandon pack? (Mar '14) 5 hr Hehe 117
Carrie Ann Hayes (new sugar daddy) 7 hr Carriethecunt 9
rick gussler (Nov '11) 9 hr Time served 23
stars and stripes 10 hr meany 7
Shirley Vincell 14 hr D mccoy 8
Legalize Medical Marijuana in Kentucky 2016 (Mar '16) 18 hr H3rm17 7

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages