LCHS Teacher/student sexual relations
everybody knows

United States

#22 May 6, 2012
graduate wrote:
<quoted text>
People turn a blind eye because the school board allows it to happen, always have, always will. It does no good to name the teachers because everybody already knows. The real problem is that the school board will do nothing about it, and they know, have known and always will know.
Her family member is on the board and they moved her to another school it was last year.
Be Real

Louisa, KY

#23 May 6, 2012
everything before high school is not right but high school come on

“Transfuse Me”

Since: Feb 09

United States

#24 May 6, 2012
Who was the person that was moved from Ms Branham's class to Feltners? What was that all about? Could there have been some sexual advances or was it something else?
U r confused

United States

#25 May 6, 2012
secretguy wrote:
Who was the person that was moved from Ms Branham's class to Feltners? What was that all about? Could there have been some sexual advances or was it something else?
No u r confused it was the guidance counselors son was moved from carpentry to feltner's because he couldn't make the grade in a vocational class and the carpentry teacher would not change the baby's grade. I guess carpentry will be on the chop block next. This county is so corrupt.
Sad

United States

#26 May 6, 2012
everybody knows wrote:
<quoted text> Her family member is on the board and they moved her to another school it was last year.
This is old news everybody knows it.
concerned

Prestonsburg, KY

#27 May 7, 2012
Perverts aren't always male. Has anyone ever questioned why the pretty young teachers @ LCHS enjoy watching young male seniors and give them special privileges??? Wonder what wrath she puts on them when they turn her down???

“Transfuse Me”

United States

#29 May 7, 2012
U r confused wrote:
<quoted text>No u r confused it was the guidance counselors son was moved from carpentry to feltner's because he couldn't make the grade in a vocational class and the carpentry teacher would not change the baby's grade. I guess carpentry will be on the chop block next. This county is so corrupt.
Thanks for the correction

“Transfuse Me”

United States

#30 May 7, 2012
concerned wrote:
Perverts aren't always male. Has anyone ever questioned why the pretty young teachers @ LCHS enjoy watching young male seniors and give them special privileges??? Wonder what wrath she puts on them when they turn her down???
Hum! The truth has the tendency to surface.
truth

Harold, KY

#31 May 7, 2012
Which guidance counselor?

“Transfuse Me”

United States

#32 May 7, 2012
truth wrote:
Which guidance counselor?
How many guidance counselors does this small school need? Maybe this would be another area to cut.....hum!
truth

Harold, KY

#33 May 7, 2012
Mrs finley and mrs Adams I believe are both guidance counselors but not a hundred percent sure
Disgraceful

Salyersville, KY

#34 May 8, 2012
The guidance counselor that is always showing her "----"? Just look at how she dresses.

Why won't these girls come forward if they are being sexually harassed by Mr. Dixon? Why would they protect him?
hmmmm

Harold, KY

#35 May 8, 2012
Because he's cute. Are you dumb?
Yup

United States

#36 May 8, 2012
Disgraceful wrote:
The guidance counselor that is always showing her "----"? Just look at how she dresses.
Why won't these girls come forward if they are being sexually harassed by Mr. Dixon? Why would they protect him?
They don't consider it harassment because they wanted it as much as he did
what

Fort Gay, WV

#38 May 9, 2012
Sad wrote:
<quoted text> This is old news everybody knows it.
That is the point of this whole forum post. Been going on for the last 50 years, still is, everybody knows it, and nothing is done. Hello?
concerned

Prestonsburg, KY

#39 May 9, 2012
truth wrote:
Mrs Williams (keeton) mrs Branham mrs Adams (maybe) these are all possibilities.
You got it!!!You must know what I'm talking about?
concerned

Prestonsburg, KY

#40 May 9, 2012
truth wrote:
Mrs finley and mrs Adams I believe are both guidance counselors but not a hundred percent sure
Ms Finley is the only one worth keeping. She does most of Adam's work anyway. Besides Adam's needs to run more to work those THINDER THIGHS. Does anyone know why she thicks she's so pretty? Might look better with a paper bag over her head too. That's scary!
truth

Harold, KY

#42 May 9, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>Ms Finley is the only one worth keeping. She does most of Adam's work anyway. Besides Adam's needs to run more to work those THINDER THIGHS. Does anyone know why she thicks she's so pretty? Might look better with a paper bag over her head too. That's scary!
she's butter face.
everything looks good butter face.
false

Salyersville, KY

#43 May 10, 2012
First of all I cant beleive that you all would write such crap on here. ( truth and concerened ) you are obviously one of her students that she wouldnt give a good grade for goofing off in class. If there were any TRUTH to what your saying or you were CONCERENED I doubt that you would be the only one to know and she would have been brought up on charges by now. So if you have the proof or any facts what so ever ( who , when , where ,how) lets hear them. I don't know her that weel but she taught my daughter for 3 years but has now graduated and it was one of her favorite classes and no she wasnt in the FFA either. I have met her and talked with her on several occations and have met her husband once as well. I dont see her cheating on him period much less with a student. she wouldnt do that to her kids. You should be ashamed of yourself to get on here and say such things. You have no idea obviously the harm rumors could do.
truth

Harold, KY

#44 May 10, 2012
false wrote:
First of all I cant beleive that you all would write such crap on here.( truth and concerened ) you are obviously one of her students that she wouldnt give a good grade for goofing off in class. If there were any TRUTH to what your saying or you were CONCERENED I doubt that you would be the only one to know and she would have been brought up on charges by now. So if you have the proof or any facts what so ever ( who , when , where ,how) lets hear them. I don't know her that weel but she taught my daughter for 3 years but has now graduated and it was one of her favorite classes and no she wasnt in the FFA either. I have met her and talked with her on several occations and have met her husband once as well. I dont see her cheating on him period much less with a student. she wouldnt do that to her kids. You should be ashamed of yourself to get on here and say such things. You have no idea obviously the harm rumors could do.
just because your daughter wasn't in ffa doesn't mean mrs Branham didn't like her. And I'm sure that was your daughters favorite class because mrs Branham NEVER does ANYTHING in there. Didn't teach me one bit. And charges? Really? How would she have charges on her for stuff like playing favorites or animal abuse? Just because your daughter likes her doesn't mean everyone else does. Alot of people don't. And it's not that hey goof off, some kids do the work in there and still get a bad grade just for the simple fact that she didn't like that person, like my situation. If she doesn't like you, for whatever reason, you won't be getting a good grade in her class. And I'm not even worried about that. It's the animals she mistreated. And then she expects her students to do it all. Her students were constantly in the hall ways, like concerned said, and he didn't care. I guess she didn't think her job would be on the line? I don't really know. All I know is, students only like her because she lets them do whatever. Except ffa kids. They're the ones that get to do whatever they want whenever they want. She let students skip school and sit in her room all day by her desk. It amazes me how she didn't get caught doing half the bullcrap that she done. It's just wrong, and I'm sooooo glad I don't go to that dang high school any longer, after all this bull shit with cook, and now no one believes me about Branham, I'm just glad to get out of that hell hole. And "false" , you have no idea what you're talking about. So just Stfu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the man who died while in poli... 3 hr JustMe 49
New Mexican place in town Sat jimmichanga 2
Divorce Lawyer Sat Help 1
Josie who works at walmart Sat Wondering 2
Dr Edens Jun 24 hummm 10
Addiction Recovery Care. Jun 24 kenny chesney for... 17
worst city cop in louisa (Dec '15) Jun 23 iknow 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages