big mike's new ride
Lil Mikey

Pikeville, KY

#1 Sep 12, 2012
For everyone who thought it was bull, how do you like Big Mike's new custom ordered Ford Explorer. Hey teachers, I hope he offers you a ride in the pay raise you haven't gotten and aren't going to get. Nothing rides finer than other people's money. WAKE UP Lawrence County. Vote the Board out any chance you get.
sicko

Richmond, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2012
who is running for the BOE? beside he (MIKE) already got what he wanted.all is going to left here in this county by the time they kill out the (little working is going to be LCS,hospital, city hall,court house and Dee's. it's going to be like the move "walking dead"
Mike

Frankfort, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2012
He was going to buy a $75,000 Escalade but I guess he figured everybody would throw a fit so he got something a little less expensive. What a joke.
hay man

West Liberty, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2012
OMG!!! Breaking news!! The superindent for all of Lawrence county Schools has bought a new vehicle. Lets all make it to where we are equal and nobody can make more money than the other person. Oh wait, Obama is trying to do just that, maybe you are a firm believer that my kid is entitled to the world without working for anything. Seriously, worry about your kids doing their homework, being to school on time, make them spend more time outside, read more books, being nice to others, sharing, learning the value of a dollar, and anything else that your kid can oneday maybe contribute to society. Even tho you dont agree with some of the things that he does or doesnt, you are entitled to your opinion and deserve it to be heard. But, dont knock a man until you walk in his shoes. Im not taking up for the man but some people think you have all the anwers to the problems at Lawrence County schools, when in fact you are enabling the problem because your kid comes to the school listening to his un educated parents talk about how much they think they know.
Musem an

Moneta, VA

#5 Oct 26, 2012
Lil Mikey wrote:
For everyone who thought it was bull, how do you like Big Mike's new custom ordered Ford Explorer. Hey teachers, I hope he offers you a ride in the pay raise you haven't gotten and aren't going to get. Nothing rides finer than other people's money. WAKE UP Lawrence County. Vote the Board out any chance you get.
thank you for a good laugh this morn, please keep up your comments, do this quickly before you grow up and figure things out, our only hope is you are raising kids to be just like you, keep up the good work AH.
To Mike and Toni

United States

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Musem an wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for a good laugh this morn, please keep up your comments, do this quickly before you grow up and figure things out, our only hope is you are raising kids to be just like you, keep up the good work AH.
Oh shut up Mike or Toni. You guys are such great role models. One is a cheater from way back. Lost her credentials for one year for cheating on state mandated tests and was then put in charge of testing, never lost one paycheck. That is like putting a fox in the hen house. And Mike he is a snob that loves to hear the sound of his own voice and has put JR Cook on a pedestal equal to that of God. I think our kids need to be raised to know right from wrong. These are two fine examples of just plain wrong. Lead by example Mike and Toni! HA
Best one yet

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2012
To Mike and Toni wrote:
<quoted text> Oh shut up Mike or Toni. You guys are such great role models. One is a cheater from way back. Lost her credentials for one year for cheating on state mandated tests and was then put in charge of testing, never lost one paycheck. That is like putting a fox in the hen house. And Mike he is a snob that loves to hear the sound of his own voice and has put JR Cook on a pedestal equal to that of God. I think our kids need to be raised to know right from wrong. These are two fine examples of just plain wrong. Lead by example Mike and Toni! HA
I love it. I agree retire already Mike and Toni give our children a chance at a good education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do you think of brandon pack? (Mar '14) 37 min Bulldog girl 42
Fluty's Busted By the FEDS 4 hr Charley brown 24
what are you blessed with? (Jan '12) 21 hr Know you 10
Roxanna Price Russell (Aug '15) Wed Hate this sight 20
Camden Park Wed Wellwell 9
Summer nelson Nov 29 Jellyfish 1
Jobs com on back Nov 28 Sad 2

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance