old lady who KNOWS

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

The whole Webb family are horrible people, Brandon Webb is just like them. Donita is a stuck up bitty who thinks she is better than everyone else, therefore so does Brandon. Brandon has a bad attitude and he is rude to his patients. My husband is 55 and he seen him one time and will never go back, Brandon has no respect for the elderly. When you talk with him, he doesn't even try to make eye contact, it seems as if he just isn't listening. There are way better doctors out there, dont waste your money or your time going to see Brandon Webb.
good guy

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

lol
my opinion

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

My husband andI have been patients of Dr.Webb since he first set up his practice.He has always treated us with respect and listened to our symptoms with true concern.I'm sorry that you feel you have had a bad experiance,but nobody is perfect.If he wrote pain pill scripts,like he was handing out skittles.He would be the most popular Dr. in town.We like him,he is our family Dr., and will remain so.His mother I'm sure is also a great person.She has raised two of the finest young men anyone would ever like to meet.
NO OXYS NO PAIN PILLS

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

HE DOESNT WRITE PAIN PILLS SO QUIT YOUR COMPLAINING AND GO TO KDMC. WHATS THIS GOT TO DO WITH HIS MOTHER?? IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM GO TO KDMC LOL. AND IF ALL OF YOU WERE IN SUCH "BAD SHAPE" YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ALL THE SPARE TIME TO GET ON HERE AND BASH SOMEONE SHOULDNT YOU BE IN ASHLAND IN THE HOSPITAL OR AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE ?? GET OFF HERE I CAN ASSURE YOU HE JUST WOULDNT GIVE YOU YOUR LITTLE FIX ON PILLS AND YOU WANNA GET ON HERE AND BASH HIM.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

I'm glad I looked his name up because I was fixing to call to make a appointment , thanks people
moses

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

Judged:

Williamson wrote:
I'm glad I looked his name up because I was fixing to call to make a appointment , thanks people
they call him doctor death at trmc cause he misdiagnosed so many patients that was terminal ....sad
Truth

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Dr Webb is a good Doctor!!!! He's my personal Dr for 5 years I had sever migrains and instead of drugging me up on pain Meds he tried all other methods thank God I found him I got fixed thank the good lord and never took a narcotic! If you are a pill head or a junkie looking for pills your write he won't help you!! I had my daughter with me and she left a book there he brought it to my house come on who does that? A good dude and a good Dr who cares!
moses

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Truth wrote:
Dr Webb is a good Doctor!!!! He's my personal Dr for 5 years I had sever migrains and instead of drugging me up on pain Meds he tried all other methods thank God I found him I got fixed thank the good lord and never took a narcotic! If you are a pill head or a junkie looking for pills your write he won't help you!! I had my daughter with me and she left a book there he brought it to my house come on who does that? A good dude and a good Dr who cares!
maybe he come to your house hoping to get a piece of azz did he get lucky..
Good

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 4

Good doctor if he won't write for pills, that's all we have here squatting in the waiting rooms are pill seekers. Go to Ashland and see them down there as well and you know what they are doing, doctor shopping to get more pills to put on the streets. A doctor that will give in and write prescriptions for drugs is no good, looking to get rich quick and we don't need anymore of that kind here to many already. They keep the roads hot from here to Paintsville, Inez, Boyd county and any other area where they can get their pills, wish they would lock them all up doctors and druggies..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Louisa Forum right now

Search the Louisa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 27 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,900
Joe Bentley on the run for 1st degree manslaugh... 1 hr Two of them 28
Fatal shooting in the Cedgap area of Highway 32 3 hr Hiker 35
Sam the guy at Rent 2 Own 3 hr Brittany 10
YARD SALE July 11-12 3 hr Looking 12
Cm punk (Jan '13) 3 hr Mister Monkey Business 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr NO NO 81,552
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisa Jobs

•••