dr brandon webb
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old lady who KNOWS

South Point, OH

#22 Oct 2, 2012
The whole Webb family are horrible people, Brandon Webb is just like them. Donita is a stuck up bitty who thinks she is better than everyone else, therefore so does Brandon. Brandon has a bad attitude and he is rude to his patients. My husband is 55 and he seen him one time and will never go back, Brandon has no respect for the elderly. When you talk with him, he doesn't even try to make eye contact, it seems as if he just isn't listening. There are way better doctors out there, dont waste your money or your time going to see Brandon Webb.
good guy

United States

#23 Oct 2, 2012
lol
my opinion

South Point, OH

#24 Oct 2, 2012
My husband andI have been patients of Dr.Webb since he first set up his practice.He has always treated us with respect and listened to our symptoms with true concern.I'm sorry that you feel you have had a bad experiance,but nobody is perfect.If he wrote pain pill scripts,like he was handing out skittles.He would be the most popular Dr. in town.We like him,he is our family Dr., and will remain so.His mother I'm sure is also a great person.She has raised two of the finest young men anyone would ever like to meet.
NO OXYS NO PAIN PILLS

Saint Albans, WV

#25 Oct 5, 2012
HE DOESNT WRITE PAIN PILLS SO QUIT YOUR COMPLAINING AND GO TO KDMC. WHATS THIS GOT TO DO WITH HIS MOTHER?? IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM GO TO KDMC LOL. AND IF ALL OF YOU WERE IN SUCH "BAD SHAPE" YOU SHOULDNT HAVE ALL THE SPARE TIME TO GET ON HERE AND BASH SOMEONE SHOULDNT YOU BE IN ASHLAND IN THE HOSPITAL OR AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE ?? GET OFF HERE I CAN ASSURE YOU HE JUST WOULDNT GIVE YOU YOUR LITTLE FIX ON PILLS AND YOU WANNA GET ON HERE AND BASH HIM.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26 Jul 2, 2014
I'm glad I looked his name up because I was fixing to call to make a appointment , thanks people
moses

Louisa, KY

#27 Jul 2, 2014
Williamson wrote:
I'm glad I looked his name up because I was fixing to call to make a appointment , thanks people
they call him doctor death at trmc cause he misdiagnosed so many patients that was terminal ....sad
Truth

Louisa, KY

#28 Jul 3, 2014
Dr Webb is a good Doctor!!!! He's my personal Dr for 5 years I had sever migrains and instead of drugging me up on pain Meds he tried all other methods thank God I found him I got fixed thank the good lord and never took a narcotic! If you are a pill head or a junkie looking for pills your write he won't help you!! I had my daughter with me and she left a book there he brought it to my house come on who does that? A good dude and a good Dr who cares!
moses

Louisa, KY

#29 Jul 3, 2014
Truth wrote:
Dr Webb is a good Doctor!!!! He's my personal Dr for 5 years I had sever migrains and instead of drugging me up on pain Meds he tried all other methods thank God I found him I got fixed thank the good lord and never took a narcotic! If you are a pill head or a junkie looking for pills your write he won't help you!! I had my daughter with me and she left a book there he brought it to my house come on who does that? A good dude and a good Dr who cares!
maybe he come to your house hoping to get a piece of azz did he get lucky..
Good

Winchester, KY

#30 Jul 4, 2014
Good doctor if he won't write for pills, that's all we have here squatting in the waiting rooms are pill seekers. Go to Ashland and see them down there as well and you know what they are doing, doctor shopping to get more pills to put on the streets. A doctor that will give in and write prescriptions for drugs is no good, looking to get rich quick and we don't need anymore of that kind here to many already. They keep the roads hot from here to Paintsville, Inez, Boyd county and any other area where they can get their pills, wish they would lock them all up doctors and druggies..
Dr rating

Louisa, KY

#31 Jul 27, 2014
He would rate very low. First, he is an D. O ...not an MD because he can not pass the test/training that medical doctors can. This explains his lack of knowledge. His attitude is rude and he treats ppl like they are beneath him. I will not be surprised to see malpractice lawsuits on him. If he endangered your wife you should report him to the state medical board. This will show on his record when ppl are researching which doctor to put their trust in.
zack

Winchester, KY

#32 Jul 28, 2014
WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER DOCTOR THAT IS IN THERE I think his name is hairy?
Big boy

Staffordsville, KY

#33 Jul 28, 2014
I go to him, he's helped me out alot, I hate u going though this but we will pray for u and ur wife
Just sayin

Whitesburg, KY

#34 Jul 29, 2014
I have read all of your bad post about this doc. All I know is that my grandmother was on deaths door and he helped her tremendously. If not for him she wouldn't have made it. He was very kind and caring. He took time out to explain everything g to us. We really liked him. I used to work there and personally know several of the docs. I know it has a bad reputation but the nurses in the ICU there were amazing. Very attentive and patient. I have worked beside of Dr. Webb as well as seen him as a family member of a very critical patient and I was very happy with his services. Like I said, if not for him and the good Lord my grandma would not have made it.
Just sayin

Whitesburg, KY

#35 Jul 29, 2014
By the way, being a DO instead of an MD has nothing to do with not being able to pass boards or lack of knowledge. They are held by the same set of standards. Maybe you should do your research before you start bashing. The only person you are making look stupid is yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cps 3 hr Get in the know 2
Dumbocrats should thank Trump 11 hr james 2
PSC reduces KY Power rate! 23 hr Savin 3
Trump's high IQ 23 hr Most truthful 4
Oprah for president? 23 hr Most truthful 9
Ed Dixon - Soo hot! Fri Lazy 5
becky pinson-maynard (Apr '09) Wed Sammie 50

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance