Fallsburg store
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jimmy

Salyersville, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2010
I am back home for a visit and stopped by the Fallsburg store and was surprised to find out the store is under new owners. Does Bill still live in the area or did he move? He was a good guy and hope he is doing good.
Country person

Peach Creek, WV

#2 Oct 5, 2010
Yea Bill and Wanda still live down there. The new owners of the store r outragous. Worse than Bill ever was. The store went down hill.
oh yeah

Wittensville, KY

#3 Oct 6, 2010
Why are you people talking bad about this guy? Does Bill want to buy the store back(again!), so he has started this topic about the store owner? I will give you my opinion, Bill is a bad person. He don't care what he has to do to get his way, lie, steal, cheat..manipulate others..he don't care. His son Brian is the cut from the same cloth.. I feel sorry for Crystal for marrying into that family..I don't care how bad the store gets, it will still be better than when Bill had it!
supporter

South Holland, IL

#4 Oct 6, 2010
could i get a roast beef and swiss sandwich please
fbg

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2010
oh yeah wrote:
Why are you people talking bad about this guy? Does Bill want to buy the store back(again!), so he has started this topic about the store owner? I will give you my opinion, Bill is a bad person. He don't care what he has to do to get his way, lie, steal, cheat..manipulate others..he don't care. His son Brian is the cut from the same cloth.. I feel sorry for Crystal for marrying into that family..I don't care how bad the store gets, it will still be better than when Bill had it!
People are talking about this guy because he is letting the store waste away to nothing. Bill don't have to start the topic. Just go in and look around for yourself, no stock on the shelves,meat case nasty,nothing extra for back stock,and check out the bathroom you may catch something in there. Your proably one of the people that Bill wouldn't give credit to so you got pissed off. Or maybe jealous are you...
oh yeah

Wittensville, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2010
fbg wrote:
<quoted text>
People are talking about this guy because he is letting the store waste away to nothing. Bill don't have to start the topic. Just go in and look around for yourself, no stock on the shelves,meat case nasty,nothing extra for back stock,and check out the bathroom you may catch something in there. Your proably one of the people that Bill wouldn't give credit to so you got pissed off. Or maybe jealous are you...
Nope, neither one, just telling it like it is!!
Becka

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2010
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text> Nope, neither one, just telling it like it is!!
who own's the store now?
from fallsburg

Salyersville, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2010
Bill is a great person and would do anything for anyone so keep the Cassady's out of your mouth! I know he helped me and my family in a great time of need and didn't even ask questions. The same for Brian and Crystal. They are good ppl and They dont mess with Topix. I doubt they even know about it.
Jimmy

Salyersville, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2010
oh yeah wrote:
I am not talking bad about nobody. I don't know the new owner, so I have no opinion of him. I hope he does well and prospers.
Bill himself was always good to me.
My Side

Clarksville, TN

#10 Oct 12, 2010
I do know one thing, when Bill and Wanda owned the store it was clean and if I ordered a sandwich from there I didn't have to worry about them being clean.
dumb

Paintsville, KY

#11 Oct 12, 2010
Dont like it,dont go there simple as that!
where is

Winchester, KY

#12 Oct 13, 2010
This store at, might want to go check it out.
woww

Salyersville, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2010
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not talking bad about nobody. I don't know the new owner, so I have no opinion of him. I hope he does well and prospers.
Bill himself was always good to me.

bob nolan owns it they're pretty good people just no business skills he'll help you anyway he can unless your a little crackhead or a theif
nothing

United States

#14 Jun 19, 2012
woww wrote:
<quoted text>
bob nolan owns it they're pretty good people just no business skills he'll help you anyway he can unless your a little crackhead or a theif
he has nothing
fallsburg resident

United States

#15 Jun 19, 2012
I've always gone to the store when I needed something right away. Or I'd take my kids for a snack or ice-cream. Nowadays, I try not to ever have to go. It's nasty and it smells. I don't know the owner or previous owner...I'm just saying that it's gone down hill.
I was there too

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jun 19, 2012
Was there the other day and there was almost nothing in there. Looks like they would have more items for the campers just down the road. And no gas either!!!!!!! Sad excuse for a store!!!!
dont bother

Wittensville, KY

#17 Jun 23, 2012
fallsburg resident wrote:
I've always gone to the store when I needed something right away. Or I'd take my kids for a snack or ice-cream. Nowadays, I try not to ever have to go. It's nasty and it smells. I don't know the owner or previous owner...I'm just saying that it's gone down hill.
You are a "fallsburg resident" and don't know Bill Cassady??? I don't think so...
Cody Vance

Salyersville, KY

#18 Jun 29, 2012
I've lived in Fallsburg all my life. I practically grew up in the Country Store! My mother has worked there two times, once for Bill and once for Bob,and she has loved it both times. Bob is a good guy but I just don't think he completely knew what he was getting into when he bought the store from Bill Cassady. I must say though, Bill was an amazing owner, and I really wish he still owned the store today. I always loved going to the store when I was a kid, just to talk to Bill. There are rumors going around that Bob is trying to sell the store. I have no idea if it is true or not, but If so, I REALLY hope Bill buys it back. The Cassady's are probably the most famous family in Fallsburg, and im sure everyone would welcome him back with open arms.
dont bother

Wittensville, KY

#19 Jul 5, 2012
Cody Vance wrote:
I've lived in Fallsburg all my life. I practically grew up in the Country Store! My mother has worked there two times, once for Bill and once for Bob,and she has loved it both times. Bob is a good guy but I just don't think he completely knew what he was getting into when he bought the store from Bill Cassady. I must say though, Bill was an amazing owner, and I really wish he still owned the store today. I always loved going to the store when I was a kid, just to talk to Bill. There are rumors going around that Bob is trying to sell the store. I have no idea if it is true or not, but If so, I REALLY hope Bill buys it back. The Cassady's are probably the most famous family in Fallsburg, and im sure everyone would welcome him back with open arms.
the question is, what are they famous for????
Haha

United States

#20 Jul 19, 2012
I love how people get on this website just to make up lies on people. I know Bob and he is a very nice guy and will try to help you out if he can. I could say a lot about the Cassidy's but Im not going to go down that low just to ruin someone's name. What is the Cassidy's famous for exactly anyways? If you don't like the store don't shop there. Go to the next gas station. Maybe you should start reading your bible more instead of sitting here talking bad about people on the Internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thompson Sanitation (May '10) 1 hr Gabriele Hutchinson 11
Yellow Creek Shooting 7 hr Tonda 8
Cutting hair without licsense (Apr '11) 12 hr one who knows 63
Why is 12 hr one who knows 8
just sayin Mon Wow 2
Has anyone else seen the Mistreatment of employ... (Sep '14) Mon Wow 29
Prostitute in louisa Mon Bill 11

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance