Candy

Fort Gay, WV

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Invacare Lift 450lbs. capacity. New never used. Asking $700.00 willing to negotiate. Reply if interested for more details.
Just Wondering

Barnesville, OH

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Candy wrote:
Invacare Lift 450lbs. capacity. New never used. Asking $700.00 willing to negotiate. Reply if interested for more details.
Exactly what is a Invacare Lift? Id like to know what it is, Because i might be interested in it or i might know someone that would be interested in it. And let me know how old it is. Thanks....
Candy

Fort Gay, WV

#3 Dec 2, 2012
It helps you to life people up out of a chair or a bed. My sister was confined to a bed and partially paralyzed after a brain tumor, so it was needed to help life her. It helps you so you do not hurt your back and you do not hurt the person you are caring for also.
LOL

Winchester, KY

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Another of the medicare/medicade rip off's. Since it didn't cost you anything why not pass the thing along by donating it through some medical supplier that will see that someone gets it that is really in need of it. Sick of seeing all the sick room supplies provided by medicare/medicade in yard sales and being sold when it's about to go broke now or haven't you heard.
Candy

Fort Gay, WV

#5 Dec 2, 2012
You do not know me or the situation so kindly mind your own business and keep your rude comments to yourself.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#6 Dec 2, 2012
LOL wrote:
Another of the medicare/medicade rip off's. Since it didn't cost you anything why not pass the thing along by donating it through some medical supplier that will see that someone gets it that is really in need of it. Sick of seeing all the sick room supplies provided by medicare/medicade in yard sales and being sold when it's about to go broke now or haven't you heard.
D*ck!.(*=i)
LOL

Winchester, KY

#7 Dec 2, 2012
don't have to be a genius to realize you don't pay possibly $1,000.00 for something, never use it and then list it as price negotiable. Offer you 50.00 and you will take it because you don't have anything in it anyway. If you hadn't gotten it free through medicade/medicare you would have returned it immediately for a refund. It is such waste as this that has ruined medicare/medicade for the people that don't abuse it, you can find a wheelchair, walker, potty chair and the like in every garage in the county where people get it just because it is free and toss it out like last weeks garbage or sell it, but there is no buyers since most get theirs free as well. Very sorry for the illness of your loved one and thankful this country provides for it's sick and elderly, but people it can't continue the way it has been with all the abuse by everyone from the top right to the bottom, get mad and curse me if you like but the truth is still the truth.
Candy

Fort Gay, WV

#8 Dec 2, 2012
My sister had insurance from her JOB that she PAID for mister smartaleck, as I said said you don't know anything about some else's situation so keep your nasty opinions to yourself. The world has enough negativity as it is it doesn't need some jacka** on a website trying to make people feel bad. Mind Your own business!
Tina

Fort Gay, WV

#9 Dec 2, 2012
I would report that idiot for abuse and spam, hes just a moron. Don't pay any attention to him. I am sorry for your relatives illness, i will pray for you and your family. God Bless
Joe

Fort Gay, WV

#10 Dec 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
don't have to be a genius to realize you don't pay possibly $1,000.00 for something, never use it and then list it as price negotiable. Offer you 50.00 and you will take it because you don't have anything in it anyway. If you hadn't gotten it free through medicade/medicare you would have returned it immediately for a refund. It is such waste as this that has ruined medicare/medicade for the people that don't abuse it, you can find a wheelchair, walker, potty chair and the like in every garage in the county where people get it just because it is free and toss it out like last weeks garbage or sell it, but there is no buyers since most get theirs free as well. Very sorry for the illness of your loved one and thankful this country provides for it's sick and elderly, but people it can't continue the way it has been with all the abuse by everyone from the top right to the bottom, get mad and curse me if you like but the truth is still the truth.
You must be one miserable old SOB. You have nothing better to do than get on a site and try to make others as miserable as you. Someone is already dealing with enough problems without you making stupid a@@ comments.
Candy i too am sorry for your family illness and wish ask around to see if anyone needs a lift. Good Luck Hon
crimper

Louisa, KY

#11 Dec 3, 2012
Candy wrote:
It helps you to life people up out of a chair or a bed. My sister was confined to a bed and partially paralyzed after a brain tumor, so it was needed to help life her. It helps you so you do not hurt your back and you do not hurt the person you are caring for also.
with all due respect i thought u said new and never used
Candy

Fort Gay, WV

#12 Dec 3, 2012
I said it was needed to help lift her but my sister went into the hospital right after it was purchased and passed away. It has never been used and that will be obvious for anyone you looks at it.
OLD Grouch

Versailles, KY

#13 Dec 11, 2012
Tina wrote:
I would report that idiot for abuse and spam, hes just a moron. Don't pay any attention to him. I am sorry for your relatives illness, i will pray for you and your family. God Bless
Name callin, and a biblical reference in the same sentence..lol
Joe

Fort Gay, WV

#14 Dec 11, 2012
OLD Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>Name callin, and a biblical reference in the same sentence..lol
an idiot is an idiot same as a spade is a spade, so whats it to you? unless you were the old miserable idiot to begin with which i am betting you are lol
kevin

Bowie, MD

#15 Dec 11, 2012
I have 25 super 8 films and projector for sale.

Let's just say they're "exotic".....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Richardson 36 min Meadowbrook 2
thanks to charles l spaulding 1 hr JASON MCCOY LOGAN WV 1
Men that cheat on their wives 1 hr Idk just my opinion 24
wet 2 hr McDermott 14
Wet Dry Vote....Should Louisa/Lawrence Co go wet? (Nov '10) 2 hr McDermott 125
Ms Dilow 4 hr Bill 2
dees 11 hr Fabio 2
Louisa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:20 am PST

NBC Sports11:20AM
Troy Polamalu not expected to play on Sunday
Bleacher Report12:39 PM
Thomas Seeking Broncos Record for 100-Yard Receiving Games
ESPN 1:03 PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
Yahoo! Sports 2:09 PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals