I love docks..it's just a little expensive though
Random Dude

Louisa, KY

#3 Apr 23, 2009
Try Fallsburg pizza, it also is great.
Yeah Man

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2009
Lil's Pizza used to be awfully good to when it was around.

Since: Apr 09

Salyersville, KY

#5 Apr 23, 2009
prices just keep going up every time I order from there
russell

Salyersville, KY

#7 Apr 25, 2009
docks is the best around. no argument

Since: Apr 09

Louisa, KY

#8 Apr 28, 2009
Agree it's the best around.
curiositykilledt hecat

Rush, KY

#9 Apr 28, 2009
i've never had dock's pizza, but it doesn't have much competition. i wish we had a papa johns.
pay for quality

Paintsville, KY

#10 May 3, 2009
Dock's pizza is the best bar none!! Dock is one of the nicest people in Louisa!
just me

Louisa, KY

#11 May 18, 2009
best i've ever had really, not just in louisa. second best is la rosas in cincinnati, oh.
hater

AOL

#12 May 18, 2009
is dock the owner again? beceause that place had really went down hill when jeff ran it
curious

United States

#13 May 19, 2009
yes, dock and his wife own it again
hater wrote:
is dock the owner again? beceause that place had really went down hill when jeff ran it
love it

Salyersville, KY

#14 May 21, 2009
I love docks pizza. It's a very clean place to eat (now anyways!) and you will always get good service there! All the workers are great & really friendly!
Richard F

United States

#15 May 21, 2009
DJ's pizza it the best over in fort gay
Shadow

United States

#16 May 21, 2009
I live in Louisa, KY. I think it is the best pizza in lawrence county and I think the price is reasonable.
Former Docks Patron

Winchester, KY

#17 May 21, 2009
Growing up I lived near Dock's Pizza and ate it pretty regular. I loved it. If the pizza is still the same, I am sure that it is still the best in the area.
never had the pizza

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 May 21, 2009
can't say
you people

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 May 21, 2009
fix at home it's better
sorry

Salyersville, KY

#20 May 21, 2009
I saw with my own eyes the skinny pizza lady in the back drop a pizza out of the oven going into a box onto the floor and she picked it back up and slid into a box for the customer. If I saw it once just think how many times that has happened. But I am sure it happens everywhere.
umm no

Salyersville, KY

#21 May 24, 2009
sorry wrote:
I saw with my own eyes the skinny pizza lady in the back drop a pizza out of the oven going into a box onto the floor and she picked it back up and slid into a box for the customer. If I saw it once just think how many times that has happened. But I am sure it happens everywhere.
I'm sorry but I am definatly sure that you have never seen that happen. I worked there for years with both jeff the owner and then dock & debbie the owner and Debbie would NEVER do that. I promise you that the food that you get from there is fresh, clean, and never dropped on the floor. Sure, we have dropped pizzas before while getting them out of the oven then try and pick them up, put them in a box and sit to the side until we had time to actually dispose of it... I don't know if you have ever noticed but it gets ridiculously busy back there. But we have never put it back in the box to serve. We've ALWAYS made a new pizza. So I would get your story straight before you broadcast the wrong story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fbamc Point Of Hope 14 hr McDermott II 3
$1500.00 Per Acre For Mineral Rights 18 hr asking 7
Shaun Fraley (Jul '11) Mon garbage collector 8
Snapchat Mon Letsgetsnappy 1
The liars chair Sun Bill 8
Exide premium tasers Sun Bill 2
how much longer can Father Beiting run the miss... (Jul '10) Sun News 50
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages