hitman

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

does anyone go to him?if so,what does he write?

?
Ten Beers

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

hitman wrote:
does anyone go to him?if so,what does he write?
?
English.
hitman

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

English. thanx....not!I have a pain DR. that writes me great ,but i would take lower because its closer and they take my medicaid.I just want to be able to function.my question is does he write 30 mg of roxycodone or the 15 mgs.....simple
michael

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

hey
The Concerned

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2010

hitman wrote:
English. thanx....not!I have a pain DR. that writes me great ,but i would take lower because its closer and they take my medicaid.I just want to be able to function.my question is does he write 30 mg of roxycodone or the 15 mgs.....simple
Doesn't sound like you need a Dr. You need a drug dealer or a JOB
no way

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Judged:

My opinion he is not good Dr. I saw him n put me inj. On my neck like 15 in one shot n I ended in the ER my heart start to go crazy. N I woke up in I.c.u. n my heart stop. Thanx to the nurse I'm here alive. U should go to kings daughter.
Ten Beers

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

hitman wrote:
Price of gas cutting into your profit?

Just keep making those trips to Florida.
no way

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

What r u talking about? We was talking about drs n u come out with something the don't make any since n a trip to Florida. Mmm
Ten Beers

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

no way wrote:
What r u talking about? We was talking about drs n u come out with something the don't make any since n a trip to Florida. Mmm
Something "the" (don't?) make any "since".

I can see why you're confused.
hitman

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

yeah ten peckers mind your own buisness.you probably never been rearended by someone doing 70 miles an hour unless it was your boyfriend!but i guess the way they seperate the men from the boys where you come from ...is with a prybar-------i dont do florida i'm disabled and didnt need a lawyer to get it my medical records speak for them selves.i worked 35 yrs ya sob and would give anything to able to do so again. so dont post back shit for brains
hitwoman

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

hitman wrote:
yeah ten peckers mind your own buisness.you probably never been rearended by someone doing 70 miles an hour unless it was your boyfriend!but i guess the way they seperate the men from the boys where you come from ...is with a prybar-------i dont do florida i'm disabled and didnt need a lawyer to get it my medical records speak for them selves.i worked 35 yrs ya sob and would give anything to able to do so again. so dont post back shit for brains
How you seperate men from boys.
A REAL MAN WOULD NOT BE ASKING A STUPID QUESTION LIKE YOU DID.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Louisa Forum right now

Search the Louisa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Obama Zombies 146,418
Brian Wages 1 hr friend of the family 13
Good "old" stuff about the area + boat help 1 hr Cincinnati visitor 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Tired of the bs 26,192
Burned house 3 hr Ummm 12
Pharmacy associate at Wal-mart 3 hr Pat 3
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr uhk 1,018
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••