First Prev
of 4
Next Last
fedup

United States

#1 Oct 27, 2011
I have never seen such a rude bunch of people in all of my life. The managers walk around the store with big frowns on their face and they hate to stop and help customers. The cashiers and workers are rude as well. They also have major attitude problems. I wish they could hire some friendly workers that would at least smile a little. If it were not for the customers the workers would not have a job. The managers and workers need to drop their attitudes and do their jobs. I see some managers that walk around the store acting snobby. Listen, you only work at wal-mart, your no better than anyone else. I hate giving my money to this wal-mart, but since we don't have much choice I have to go to wal-mart. But I do believe Louisa has the crappiest wal-mart I have ever been to.
Someone

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 27, 2011
I appreciate your opinion and all but my daughter works there and she is far from rude. She is a cashier and everyone talks about how nice and sweet she is and how she gets them out of there quickly. She never has a long line at her register. Maybe you just went to the wrong cashier on the wrong day! JK. As far as the managers I don't have an opinion on them but not all the cashiers are the same.
fedup

United States

#3 Oct 27, 2011
I agree with you, not all of the cashiers are rude, but most of them are. And I am sure your daughter is a very nice girl.
knows too well

Louisa, KY

#4 Oct 27, 2011
i dont like the louisa walmart,its too small for one and they dont carry alot same things and not alot choices on things,no clothes/baby clothes and things not alot anyways...plus they screwed me over on money they messed up on something i bought and wouldnt give me what they owed me back!
Someone

Winchester, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2011
fedup wrote:
I agree with you, not all of the cashiers are rude, but most of them are. And I am sure your daughter is a very nice girl.
Thank you!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 28, 2011
I think the way the employer's are treated by the manger's makes them like they are ,and some of the older employer's who was been there a while is just as bad ,they walk around and act like they own Walmart .This store stinks.
Just a thought

Virgie, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2011
Its walmart, you have a computer and if they do not have what your looking for instore log on to walmart.com and have it shipped and if you cant wait take you family out on a car ride visit paintsville or ashland and guess what you have just spent 35 min with the people you love talking about what is going on in there lives. Wait another great ideal have a meal with them. The stores in this community have all but died because of walmart.So you have options. Use them and quit your b^&*hing.
Anton

Louisa, KY

#8 Oct 31, 2011
walmart workers are hell lot better on front check out than Foodcity workers!!!! At lease walmart workers wait on ya,foodcity has these young kids who stand around smacking their gum and flirting and joking around with others.I have went through foodcity line and this guy waited on me and had about 3 or 4 friends standing beside him as he was working and talking to him...how rude?Whats wrong with the managers,why they let that go on while they working?!?And they stand and talk about other workers as your paying for your stuff to another worker and hear everything.
Chicken

United States

#9 Nov 1, 2011
I couldn't find a pen light to use to evaluate pupils.
Chicken

United States

#10 Nov 1, 2011
I couldn't find a pen light in the pharmacy dept.
sadd

United States

#11 Nov 8, 2011
for everyone who complains about this wal-mart why don't you guys go to ashland or paintsville wal-mart instead.everyone wants to complain but they still shop there.go figure on that.
sadd

United States

#12 Nov 8, 2011
oh and the customers do not make it easy on anyone of the workers there.
duhh

United States

#13 Nov 8, 2011
Its called customer courtesy.isnt that all the managers say there.So when any one gets a job there, you should know that you gotta respect the customers NO MATTER WHAT!!!
Yuppers Jr

Virgie, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2011
I think the cashiers are friendly and pretty! I do dislike how managers are standing around all over the place looking at you like you are a thief. How many managers work there anyway!? Glad to have this Walmart, but wish it did carry more.
BAD ALL OVER

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Nov 8, 2011
Listen I love going to walMart but, when i go and get the things i need i want to get out. I hate it when they have two chech-outs open and ten people in line at each. Now that happens here and in Ashland I shop both and it stinks, saves them money to have fewer people sure, but better to have enough registers open to check people out than to have someone walk off and leave a buggy filled with stuff setting which has happened. You have people that have worked all day stop on way home and want to get in and out of there. I have just about completely stopped going to Foodcity for that reason, so few registers open you can't get checked out before your icecream melts especially if you have a few miles to go to get home. All in all am so thankful we have walmarts all over and yes it hurt local business but it helped us and that is what counts. I am only concerned with what is good for me and my family and the little businesses that had to bite the dust are no different than all those stuck with horses when cars come along.
Thank You WalMart

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Nov 8, 2011
Thank youwalmart for those that i know personally that have a job now with insurance benifits and a 401k plan and a future it would seem compared to what they were working at before. Thanks for the one stop shopping that saves me money and time. Thanks for the pharmacy that sells their prescriptions reasonably and we are no longer the victims of local drugstores and rite aide which both are over the top in price. Before walmart came in here i drove to ashland to buy my medicine and saved hundreds of dollars a year by doing so, now i can go out here thank God. I know walmart is a controversial store or chain of stores but those complaining the most are old established businesses that have bled us dry over the years and can no longer do it. Some even carry credit to hang on and end up losing anyway becaue the customers that don't have cash usually don't pay in the end. Thank God we have a walmart good or bad, it has sure helped loads of locals here in that they have a job now.
BornIn69

Huntington, WV

#17 Nov 8, 2011
Walmart is a cult shop elsewhere
sadd

United States

#18 Nov 13, 2011
duhh wrote:
Its called customer courtesy.isnt that all the managers say there.So when any one gets a job there, you should know that you gotta respect the customers NO MATTER WHAT!!!
i don't think that a customer should get repect if the are not giving it.i have worked in the grocery business and customers are rude to alot of cashiers because they think they can get away with it.just because of that saying.i would be courtous to them if they gave it to me or any other cashiers or person that works.
Bad

Louisa, KY

#19 Nov 13, 2011
I have stoped goin to the Pharmacy at walmart in louisa cause they always seem to 1.never have what i need.2.After waiting 35mins-1 hour then go try get my medicine they have told me they was out of it! 3.Are very slow or no one at desk out to lunch with no one there.I go to rite aid where they always have someone working,are pretty fast and always have what i need! Many of times i was told to come back another day to get medicine at walmart...thats BS!!!
One time wally worker

Louisa, KY

#20 Nov 13, 2011
i worked before for walmart and i have to say that some customers were rude and mean.Alot where nice,had alot people liek to make a mess in store,spilling stuff,opening stuff,stealing....i have got told off by a drunk or pillhead which ever it was,they were very rude.I worked my a** off everyday to stock shelfs and things for people and was treated bad by workers,managers and yes even customers.You have to put up with alot of bullsh*t working for walmart no matter what department ya work.Its worse at Thanksgiving and Christmas time,i always hated it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do you think of brandon pack? (Mar '14) 5 hr Bulldog girl 42
Fluty's Busted By the FEDS 9 hr Charley brown 24
what are you blessed with? (Jan '12) Thu Know you 10
Roxanna Price Russell (Aug '15) Wed Hate this sight 20
Camden Park Nov 30 Wellwell 9
Summer nelson Nov 29 Jellyfish 1
Jobs com on back Nov 28 Sad 2

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance