Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Read more
wtf

Richmond, KY

#22866 Jun 13, 2012
whitehair wrote:
WTF--why ,if you care so little as your moniker indicates,do you stay on here?Do you know how to, or what, Google is?The pin is called "ruptured duck".Know what it is and stands for?Don`t stay a dummy.
Stop being a Liar you sorry SOB.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22867 Jun 13, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Well,the judge thought it was so bad,he called it a misdemeaner,fined $600 against the person stepping on her shoulder.Just a slap on the wrist!
Bet she is more careful what auto window she tries to get into again!
This is old stuff,a waste to go on and on about it.She got her headache,he got his fine.Big deal.
Since the guy took a plea and got probation, you're wrong again/ALWAYS!

A former campaign volunteer for U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., was sentenced Monday to serve a year on probation and pay $600 in restitution for his role in an assault last October outside a Senate debate in Lexington.

Timothy Profitt's lawyer entered an Alford plea on his behalf in Fayette District Court to misdemeanor assault. An Alford plea means Profitt did not admit guilt but acknowledged that there is sufficient evidence to convict him..
Gracious

Elizabethtown, KY

#22868 Jun 13, 2012
Waiting on a joke Big Stevie! Haven't heard one lately.
dummy

New York, NY

#22869 Jun 13, 2012
Ffhjsg chhtrf
yellow pit shirt

Apo, AE

#22870 Jun 14, 2012
My cousin Johnny was there when it happend, he told me that he didn;t know what all the rucas was about
grandma

Ewing, KY

#22871 Jun 14, 2012
I luv to show my bush, any takers, it's hairy.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22873 Jun 14, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Since the guy took a plea and got probation, you're wrong again/ALWAYS!
A former campaign volunteer for U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., was sentenced Monday to serve a year on probation and pay $600 in restitution for his role in an assault last October outside a Senate debate in Lexington.
Timothy Profitt's lawyer entered an Alford plea on his behalf in Fayette District Court to misdemeanor assault. An Alford plea means Profitt did not admit guilt but acknowledged that there is sufficient evidence to convict him..
You are exactly correct.But I was also.Just did not give all the ins and outs.
Still think what was done was over the top,but she also was over the top and got punished.Give it up,way past time to move on.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22874 Jun 14, 2012
You might want to read the rest on Google.The perp.moved on.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22875 Jun 14, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stop being a Liar you sorry SOB.
Stop being so foul mouthed,stop calling us liars when we are not,learn what we try to teach you,grow up and become an adult,or,shut up and go away.Little girl/boy.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#22876 Jun 14, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being so foul mouthed,stop calling us liars when we are not,learn what we try to teach you,grow up and become an adult,or,shut up and go away.Little girl/boy.
You are not a "we" you gd Liar.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22878 Jun 14, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly correct.But I was also.Just did not give all the ins and outs.
Still think what was done was over the top,but she also was over the top and got punished.Give it up,way past time to move on.
Since, you didn't tell the entire story and continue to blame the victim, you're both wrong and a fool.
know

New York, NY

#22879 Jun 14, 2012
Xgjxyj. Fddbcd.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22881 Jun 15, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Since, you didn't tell the entire story and continue to blame the victim, you're both wrong and a fool.
Now you have overstepped yourself.Have you never heard it is wrong to call another a fool?This is in reverse,making you what you call others.No more replies.WTF is with you.Victim?No,she was setting herself up for what she received.Repeat,this is over,a waste to repeat.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22882 Jun 15, 2012
Old man, the "truth" is Louise Stevie Turd Blossom is ALMOST as dumb as you are, but you can use your OBVIOUS senility as an excuse IT should know better... Especially, since IT has had to make major lifestyle choices/changes for past mistakes ~! Too stupid to learn and "thinks" life is a joke, when it's YOUR opinions/ideas, which ARE JOKES ~! LMAOROFu~!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#22883 Jun 15, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have overstepped yourself.Have you never heard it is wrong to call another a fool?This is in reverse,making you what you call others.No more replies.WTF is with you.Victim?No,she was setting herself up for what she received.Repeat,this is over,a waste to repeat.
You useless turd face.
Lashes

London, KY

#22884 Jun 15, 2012
Too much money in the bank
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22886 Jun 15, 2012
Any one hear the new decree of Obummer?Back door amnesty for illegals and their children.The children on TV already are saying now they can get papers and bring in their whole families.No more Obummer.We can not allow him more time to destroy our Constitution.There is no one else to vote for!!!Mitt Romney all the way!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22887 Jun 15, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Old man, the "truth" is Louise Stevie Turd Blossom is ALMOST as dumb as you are, but you can use your OBVIOUS senility as an excuse IT should know better... Especially, since IT has had to make major lifestyle choices/changes for past mistakes ~! Too stupid to learn and "thinks" life is a joke, when it's YOUR opinions/ideas, which ARE JOKES ~! LMAOROFu~!
Last comment to you.B>S>!!!!

The truth is beyond you.You see only what you wish.My ideology is foreign to you.Simply because I believe in the Constitutional way.You have no idea if the Judge (every one in Ky.is politically )Democratic?Do you think anyone cares what the judge said or the so called penalty he gave?The people reimbursed the Republican!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22888 Jun 15, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Last comment to you.B>S>!!!!
The truth is beyond you.You see only what you wish.My ideology is foreign to you.Simply because I believe in the Constitutional way.You have no idea if the Judge (every one in Ky.is politically )Democratic?Do you think anyone cares what the judge said or the so called penalty he gave?The people reimbursed the Republican!
I'd love to see the reimbursement, for the position/money HE LOST... Dude, you're clearly a clueless teabagger and you're a poor liar, the last post was the last time, too... Try harder to be less stupid, you're setting Olympic records.
hsjsh. a

Clarkson, KY

#22891 Jun 16, 2012
Bush a sbha. A

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason foster 9 min lol 5
K May 8 hr Tim Day 1
Recipes and Coupons (Nov '13) 10 hr Sara 19
What's going in across from Tractor Supply? 12 hr raven 4
Amanda Dillon 16 hr karen 2
louisa forum Mon Curiousity Cat 3
what do you think of brandon pack? (Mar '14) Mon monkeyshine 24
Louisa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web