highbottomdrifte r

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2012
He graduated a year ahead of me. He married laura. He treated her like a piece of trash and she is a wonderful woman. He would never allow her to do anything. Doe he still hang out at gas stations flirting with young girls? he thinks he is gods gift to women.people say he is the biggest suck on every job he has been on. no wonder mo turned out the way she did.he always showed more favertisom towards morgan.and mo has never felt loved,so she had to find it where ever she could.
bass master

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2012
He is going to get caught talking trash to my daughter and I am going to make him pay one of these days. he needs to stay home and help out with his grand kids. His poor wife has really aged. He claims to like boys over girls. He puts you in mind of people in china who use to drown a baby at birth if it was a girl. How sad. He just needs the Lord and he would be fine. His poor daddy tries very hard to talk to him about his lifetyle and drinking problems.
Prioritizing Judas

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2012
I have several questions because I know an elderly lady who thinks he's the greatest, sweetest guy which my gut tells me differently: Is this the same fellow from West Virginia who has two sons,I believe, and a new truck. He does handy man type of work. Just trying to get clarification...
highbottom drifter

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2012
he hits on women of all ages. sweetest guy on the planet,,what a joke,he has one spoiled rotten son and has a new truck,,he buys his wife nothing so he can have a new truck.
wow

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2012
well for one his son is an excellent young man who is working very hard traveling with a good union job.....and he doesn't drive a new truck. and Steve himself doesn't drive a new truck either. and if you know him so well highbottomdrifter why don't you take this up with him and not put it on here I'm sure he would be glad to talk with you.As for his daughter she has a chose just the same as everyone..she picks drugs over her kids what does she have now 3?
Concerned

Edmonton, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Worked with him and found him to be very lazy wont recommend his work ethics to anyone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Hackney 3 hr Iceman 10
Milano's 3 hr anon 3
Jamie Triplett aka married lots of times! 8 hr Answer 1
Yatesville lake 9 hr bob 6
Hot girl at yatesville bait shop 10 hr Blu 2
lynn houston castle 13 hr R H N 1
Jocelyn Pickard and Colleen Heitzman Wed you know it 5

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance