is tommy mckinney locked up?

Posted in the Louisa Forum

wondering

Danville, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2011
i heard he stabbed his new wife lori and she turned him in 4 everything. anybody know if it happened?
who knows

Louisa, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2011
yes
wondering

Danville, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2011
LMFAO.....long time coming and well deserved!!!!
Thrilled

Spirit Lake, IA

#4 Jan 24, 2011
About time!!
stuppied people

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2011
u all dont know what u all are talking about tommy is getting out soon know for a fact
Spellcheck

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2011
stuppied people wrote:
u all dont know what u all are talking about tommy is getting out soon know for a fact
First of all you should try spelling stupid before you really make a fool of yourself by calling people stuppied. Haha. They weren't talking about how soon he was getting out for second. They were only giving opinions about the man.
wondering

Danville, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2011
stuppied people wrote:
u all dont know what u all are talking about tommy is getting out soon know for a fact
LMFAO....someone's actually defending Tommy "Scummy Ass" Mckinney???
That's too funny. No doubt it's Lori defending him. For some f*cked up reason ppl actually buy into his bullshit and believe every word the piece of shit says.
yea

Staffordsville, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2011
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO....someone's actually defending Tommy "Scummy Ass" Mckinney???
That's too funny. No doubt it's Lori defending him. For some f*cked up reason ppl actually buy into his bullshit and believe every word the piece of shit says.
I agree
Crazy

Louisa, KY

#9 Feb 6, 2011
Is this really what Louisa has become? Just a bunch of bitter people who have nothing better to do then gossip about others. Its really sad that our children see this and then they don't know any better, so it keeps spreading. Shame on you all. Find something better to do with your time.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2011
Crazy wrote:
Is this really what Louisa has become? Just a bunch of bitter people who have nothing better to do then gossip about others. Its really sad that our children see this and then they don't know any better, so it keeps spreading. Shame on you all. Find something better to do with your time.
Well, I would have to disagree with you on this particular topic. Everything that was said about Tommy is completely true. And maybe we'd worry that his kids might see this, but he gave them away. So, in my opinion, he's not father of the year material and I honestly can't think of even one good thing to say on his behalf. As for my kids seeing this, I'm not worried because I have taught them to speak the truth. It's not gossip when everything you say are facts.
look who out

Richmond, KY

#11 Apr 4, 2011
tommy is out of jail know so what dont you all stop talking about him on her and get the balls to go and say it to his face oh wait you all cant do that because you have to be p*ss* and get on here and say it.. and all i have to say is watch u back beacause what u say on here will come back on u and you all might be the one locket up
i sure hope

Berwyn, IL

#12 Apr 4, 2011
Crazy wrote:
Is this really what Louisa has become? Just a bunch of bitter people who have nothing better to do then gossip about others. Its really sad that our children see this and then they don't know any better, so it keeps spreading. Shame on you all. Find something better to do with your time.
what Louisa has BECOME??? are you NEW?? its always been like this, only now theres a new way of gossiping, instead of going to the pic-pac or fallsburg grocery, OR calling that party line they used to have, they can come on here, AND the benefit is they can hide behind a fake name!!! and if that guy really gave a damn about what his children or anyone elses children thought of him, he wouldnt live his life this way.
shame on you, for eavesdropping on the gossip!! find something better to do with YOUR time, TROLL.
Bub

Inez, KY

#13 Apr 10, 2011
Tommy was never locked up. He was always free to leave. He was just too stoned to find his way out!
chealsey mckinney

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Aug 27, 2011
u guys need to stop running ur mouth about my dad i am gettin tired of people running there mouth just leave my dads name out of ur fu**ing mouth and if i hear u running ur mouth a again i will whoop ur a** and i anit even playing....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wet 3 hr booyah 21
lynnhouston macum (Aug '10) 4 hr carter 12
Trading Pictures 9 hr chuck 1
Does anyone know Richard Church? (Mar '09) 13 hr puzzled 34
has your privacy been violated? 19 hr pow 1
deserve 19 hr Mr Castle 2
Wet Dry Vote....Should Louisa/Lawrence Co go wet? (Nov '10) Sat lookatmenow 126
Louisa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisa News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisa

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:49 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:49PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
NFL 8:22 PM
Steelers secure playoff berth behind resurgence of D
NBC Sports 8:51 PM
Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, Seahawks win, move into playoffs - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:02 PM
Your Top Plays for Today - NBC Sports
NBC Sports11:34 PM
Steelers grab playoff spot, showdown up next - NBC Sports