Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I use the term very loosely, stop bitching and do your job, don't like your boss?, Guess what, there is Not a job anywhere where you love everyone, if anyone pays you to do something, give more than they ask for, have enough respect for your coworkers to bust your ass, please respond and let me wake you up.
Someone

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I'm with you I'm sick of the people that works up there always being rude and bitching about having to work. There is tons of people looking for work that would kill for your job. Don't like your job just quit!! Hate your life? Deal with it!!! All because you hate your sad life and hate your job don't be rude to others and make them have had bad time.. I never go to Walmart and not have to speak to someone about being treated bad. I know one woman April I don't know her last name I have stoped shopping there all because of her. She's yelled at me in front of everyone ( and she was in the wrong) not me and I don't care if I was in the wrong no one should be treated like that. If I'm going to spend my money some where I'm going to a place where I'm not treated like. If everyone would get off there butts and start calling in and telling how they are then maybe it would change!!!
Hey

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Did you complain to corporate? I would do so, little position has went to her head obviously. Of you do not like their attitude turn then in. That ladonya girl is a raging alcoholic. Says she ca not handle the people and has panick/anxiety attacks. Then she shouldn't work there. Then they have some of the nasty people workin there. Cherry is a druggy and nasty. I would not hire 80% of who they have there.
Not So

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I am retired, have nothing to gain by defending the walmart staff I just shop there. I want to believe that those of you that make such statements of rude and abusive treatment have to be the cause of the problem since I and my very large extended family all shop there and have not had an incident such as you describe, but then again we don't know the workers on a first name basis either, so maybe that say's something about your problem as well. They are all so helpful and polite and just nice to me and my family, I do not believe this complaint is for real, I think you are picky, resentful and mean and just look for trouble anywhere you can find it. No one owes you anything, not even to be nice to you so remember that next time you are out. I am sure you are the same kind of person that complains about the postal carrier, receptionest in any office in town and of course last but not least the school system and teachers, that is who you are and it is undesirable and nasty and makes you and all those around you miserable so get over it, the only one that will change this situation is you and a change in YOUR behavior.
Someone

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

You must not go to the same Walmart as us ha. Only reason I know her first name is because she wears a name tag duh and I have had to call in on her before and if I am there spending money yes I should be treated nice and no I don't start it. I bought meat there once one of the girls put it in with my other food I asked her nice if she could put it in a bag by it's self, she rolled her eyes and slammed the meat down and said there you happy I just left my stuff talked to someone about it and went to food city and guess what after all that she still works there. So you wanna tell me that I just look for reasons to fight with people. No I am just not a puss I don't take peoples crap and being pushed around. So no sweetie that don't make me a nasty person. If they don't like there jobs go to school and make something of yourself don't be pissed at people that don't have to work at walmart
Not So

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

You have a raunchy attitude, never have I had them do me that way or seen anyone get done that way. That was not reason enough to walk out leaving your items and to go on to Foodcity. Bet Foodcity will be on your sh-t list next, you are the problem can't you see that by now?. You are obviously an unhappy person and take it out on everyone around you. No they don't have to quit their jobs and return to school to as you say "make something of themselves" what would you and millions of people do without the store clerks and fastfood workers, get over yourself and what is your qualifications that you can look down your nose at others that way?. If you are so upper income why don't you go to Ashland and shop in Krogers or one of the little specialty shops where they will appreciate you more?. You go to walmart and you probably swipe a foodstamp card, that's the very ones that seem to be eat up with attitude, you think the world should drop down and kiss a-- because you are "entitled". Get over the attitude and guarentee you will not have the problem because it is YOU.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Someone wrote:
You must not go to the same Walmart as us ha. Only reason I know her first name is because she wears a name tag duh and I have had to call in on her before and if I am there spending money yes I should be treated nice and no I don't start it. I bought meat there once one of the girls put it in with my other food I asked her nice if she could put it in a bag by it's self, she rolled her eyes and slammed the meat down and said there you happy I just left my stuff talked to someone about it and went to food city and guess what after all that she still works there. So you wanna tell me that I just look for reasons to fight with people. No I am just not a puss I don't take peoples crap and being pushed around. So no sweetie that don't make me a nasty person. If they don't like there jobs go to school and make something of yourself don't be pissed at people that don't have to work at walmart
So,you basically left your crap for someone else to return to the shelves over one individual's lack of personality and/ or work ethic. Two wrongs don't make one right. Show a little kindness; it goes a long way. Some of the employees break their backs stocking those shelves and keeping the dairy products filled. I cannot complain about all of the employees at Walmart. The fact is being judgmental and jumping on a negative bandwagon makes your actions just as despicable as the clerk's behavior. Uncouth and childish.
Understanding

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

There are not many places that people retirment age and above can work to suppliment their income, walmart is one of those places. Some day you too will be older and it could be that you too will have to work to keep sliding backwards month after month since some don't draw enough to meet the monthly bills and they certiantly are not there for their health or because they don't want to be home as they have probably worked all their adult lives. You see those retirment age now didn't have some of the benifits younger workers now have, now 401K and most of them worked only after the family was raised and things became higher and higher and they realized they couldn't make it if the husband died, then he did, and their ss income from what he had made wasn't enough to live off of and so they had to go to work. Now their jobs are hard enough as is without having to deal with some little snipe reporting them everytime they get a fa-t crosswise and putting their jobs in jepordy, so you my friend need to grow up, appreciate your youth and vigor and pray that someday you aren't in that salesclerks shoes.
Wow

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

You people really are stupid. So your saying she should just be treated like that and take it? And break there backs haha your so funny it's Walmart come on people. Coal miners, breck layers, ect they do back breaking work. Not Walmart. And it don't matter what kind of work they do, if you work it don't give you right to treat others bad now does it? Oh and the comments made to her was from the same person you just changed your name. Funny
Always calling

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Don't worry I always make sure to call, I have got 3 kicked on there butts. If your going to be a bitch to me i can be a even bigger one. And all because you haven't had it happen to you don't mean others hasn't and what do you live in Walmart are you always there to watch them. I don't believe you are so you really sound stupid right now. I'll keep calling on them all I want to nothing you can do about it. If you think I'm a bitch oh well I don't really care. No one is going to talk to me bad when I'm being nice about something. And Walmart don't want to lose money so lucky they will get kicked. And I will also be calling on April to I have had so much trouble out of her. The best one to talk to is bob pool he will do something about her, and if he don't he will be loseing alot from me and others cause I'm sick of it. There's alot of people looking for work that would be thankful for that job and not be a bitch to everyone. Who cares if they work hard? I mean thats life you work then die plan as that. Get over yourself you people have no right to treat others bad just cause you work. I wonder if this is April making the comments right now lmao
sambo

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

speaking of pathetic, you won't accomplish anything because no one is going to take you seriously, you are just one more with an attitude and unless you spend thousands a day there be sure they won't miss you at all. I seriously doubt you spend much money there just time, you cruise the aisles usually with a mess of kis running all over the store and bugging other shoppers and you are in your spandex pants and sloppy shirt and hair in a wad, no make-up, know the kind and want to be treated like royalty, get over it, walmart will do just fine without you and you are probably the biggest joke in home office talking about eyes rolling, bet they roll everytime you call, " it's that nut from the Louisa store again". ha ha
sambo

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Oh yes, now run on out to wallyworld and spend half the nite and come home and bitch somemore.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Wow wrote:
You people really are stupid. So your saying she should just be treated like that and take it? And break there backs haha your so funny it's Walmart come on people. Coal miners, breck layers, ect they do back breaking work. Not Walmart. And it don't matter what kind of work they do, if you work it don't give you right to treat others bad now does it? Oh and the comments made to her was from the same person you just changed your name. Funny
No, she should have asked for a manager, stated her problem and bought her items. Because someone is unprofessional and are derelict in their duties, this does not give a customer the right to be rude and deplorable. Actions speak louder than words: Treat others as you want to be treated yourself. And yes, that lifting and bending does cause pain the lower back and knees. Stupid is as stupid does...
sambo

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Bet ya this bimbo complaining has never worked a day in her life, she is a stay at home mom, in her case that means stay at home watch soaps and kick back all day and when the kiddies get home its mac & cheese or pizza and back to the same old, same old, hubby gets in and it is gripe and complain and watch the kids while i run out to walmart. I doubt there is a hubby, maybe an x but most likely we the tax payers are footing that bill.
Shopper

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I'm sorry but you can say what you would like about me, but I have had people be very rude also with me. So I'm with you keep calling and make them do something about it. And I really like how you say the things you do not knowing this person at all. And being a stay at home mom don't mean you shouldn't be treated right
work at wm

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
Yes, we do back breaking work at Walmart. Who do you think unloads all the merchandise that is sold in the store? The unloaders handle it when it comes in off the truck, then the individual departments get their merchandise and have to physically unpack the boxes to get the merchandise to the shelves so YOU the consumer can come pick it up, haul it in your precious lil buggy all over the store, only to decide you don't want it, so YOU leave it somewhere it doesn't belong, so someone else can put it back where it goes, or send it to claims because it is destroyed if YOU put it in the wrong place...or you go to the deli and get a 10 dollar bucket, which YOU proceed to eat as you browse the aisle, then YOU leave the half empty bucket on a shelf somewhere instead of paying for it, so someone else can come along and clean it up. Then, YOU go in the bathroom and urinate and defecate eveverywhere EXCEPT in the commode, strew paper towels and toilet paper all over the floor, and someone else comes along and cleans YOUR mess up again, and then YOU go check out and complain about YOUR experience in OUR store. Sounds like we do not do ANYTHING, huh?
And uneducated? I happen to have a college degree, but I work at Walmart and make more money than I would anywhere else, in my position or even for what I am educated for, because Walmart pays pretty daggone good.
Ex walmart

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I worked there for two years, break backing work? No hun you have a little cart you put food on it you take one can a time put up that's it. Unloading that truck you have a belt one rolls the stuff to you that's all take bout a hour to unload one truck. I also worked up front, that stand there, bag stuff wow oh so hard. You make me laugh. All the people there are bitches. More money then going to school? I was there 2 years I was a zone manger I made 10 bucks a hour omg such big money really why dose people waste there time with school I mean it's so stupid. You can tell your very stupid
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Ex walmart wrote:
I worked there for two years, break backing work? No hun you have a little cart you put food on it you take one can a time put up that's it. Unloading that truck you have a belt one rolls the stuff to you that's all take bout a hour to unload one truck. I also worked up front, that stand there, bag stuff wow oh so hard. You make me laugh. All the people there are bitches. More money then going to school? I was there 2 years I was a zone manger I made 10 bucks a hour omg such big money really why dose people waste there time with school I mean it's so stupid. You can tell your very stupid
Apparently, you are so young and full of energy. No health problems and can get on your knees. A job is a job. No, it's not easy work for everybody. It's not like pole dancing hon.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

P.S. I know somebody making $40,000 a year there.
Ex Wal-Mart Employee

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I worked at this Wal-Mart for a few months and I for one had some pretty rude customers...I was NEVER rude and I always smiled and told them to have a great day!! I've bagged groceries exactly how I would have wanted mine bagged as a customer and I've had people get mad over how I did it!!! Some people are SO picky!! All of my fellow associates were wonderful people, some had bad days but most of the time we did EVERYTHING for our customers!!! Now what makes me mad is when someone comes through my line and then decides they don't want the cart and walks out the door and leaves it for me to deal with...therefore I have to shut my light off and take it to customer service that way whatever is in the buggy that will ruin WON'T!!! I've had good and bad customers and SOME of the people who shop at Wal-Mart are AWFUL due to the fact they eat bananas and put them in our candy or leave their spit bottles etc. I BUSTED my BACK everyday lifting water and pop obviously YOU have not done this alot and CONSTANTLY!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE SHOP AT WALMART???? Plus we stand on our feet ALL DAY!!!!!! SO before you start complaining about how we say our back and feet hurt you stand in OUR shoes for a day and see who will be complaining then!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of71
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Louisa Forum right now

Search the Louisa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min wtf 138,824
Edris Humphrey is going to apply for Supt? 18 min Bad choice 58
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 26 min imposter 81,226
easter 1 hr Pick me Pick me 2
Looking for some friends 1 hr Whiskeyhaser67 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
Has anyone seen whats going on in the sky tonight? (Jan '12) 4 hr Mimet 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisa Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••