Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2012
Music Lover

Winchester, KY

#1 Oct 22, 2012
Just tuned into the local radio station and what a blessing and surprise as well. Heard wonderful preaching by Brother Rick Cordial and the a group of singers with Ralph Hogsten came on live, Oh my can they sing, love every minute of it. Did the radio station go under new managment or something? I am sure that lot of people that used to be on there from 6 to 7 every monday meant well but that was really bad, I had quit listening until someone said they had new programs, thank God, we need lifting up not bored to tears. Thank you to managment for this blessing.
Dave

Salyersville, KY

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Yea i like Rick they say him and ronnie started it back up again i tryed to listen the other day and could not understand a thing they were singing about I guess that is what the younger generation is listening to now but I like to hear rick and ronnie and hope alot more people starts to listen again so they can get the Word preached to them before it is to late time is running out as we speak so invite someone out to church and if on a monday night if nothing else listen to 92.3 for Brother Rick and Brother Ronnie and the Gang
Music Lover

Winchester, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Listening to jim osborn preach right now and ralph hogsten just sang. Oh how thankful i am to have good programing on, I like to listen while working on the computer and no offense intended but that mess that was on for two hours on Mon. some old lady sang the first hour and had her own program the second hour and sung the same songs again and every week it was that way and no preaching, they would let some man get up to preach just before they went off, thank the good Lord thats gone. EVERYONE tune into 92.3 and be lifted up.
happy

United States

#4 Oct 23, 2012
I love hearing Ronnie and Rick back on the radio...wish the gospel road to heaven would come back on!!
Radio Listener

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Oct 24, 2012
I love the new programing as well but disagree with the post by "happy". I am not opposed to those on the Gospel Road to Heaven or the program that followed it, they are probably good people but the program was just so repetative, same old songs and same people singing them week after week and no good preaching or uplifting testimonies and really just very same old, same old. I like to hear singers that can truely sing like the Hogstons and some of the groups, these little rag tag groups that gather up and sing are just endured not injoyed. Please don't go back to that, or if you do please put them on in the mornings or middle of the day when most of us are at work or watching t.v. Great changes, keep up the good work.
music lover

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Sounds like the station is sliding back into that same rut, heard the little old woman on with the same old songs and same old thump, thump on that guitar. Please don't go back to that stuff we had it for years and the change was so great, so don't throw that back in the mix.
facts

Winchester, KY

#7 Nov 5, 2012
does anyone know if the radio station is going to cover the election? I wish they would like they used to instead of having to wait on the 11:00 news.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Coal miner 1,443
Haunted House 38 min Worker 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 151,261
Louisa car care!!! 3 hr what 11
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Advertisment 26,226
happy 9 hr RIP 2
why is so many on drugs 10 hr Victim by associa... 2
•••
•••
Louisa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••