First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disgruntled customer

Staffordsville, KY

#1 Feb 17, 2010
I am wondering if anyone knows who will be taking over these routes they will not run after Feb? I just paid $200 in advance last month to them and they jus let me know as of today they decided to discontinue Lawrence County routes. So if you have service thorugh them you may wanna see if you are in the Lawrence county routes they "discontinued"!
Be Happy

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2010
disgruntled customer wrote:
I am wondering if anyone knows who will be taking over these routes they will not run after Feb? I just paid $200 in advance last month to them and they jus let me know as of today they decided to discontinue Lawrence County routes. So if you have service thorugh them you may wanna see if you are in the Lawrence county routes they "discontinued"!
what did you pay $200 for? You surely are a disgrunted customer,you dont even explain what or who you are talking about.
disgruntled customer

Staffordsville, KY

#3 Feb 17, 2010
I paid $200 for my year in advance with RUMPKEE (the name I posted this under) garbage company!
What

Salyersville, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2010
Are they really stopping service?? I pay a year in advance too! Did they say that they would refund your money?
disgruntled customer

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2010
She said the "may" mail out a refund for the remaining year! If they do it could take 4 to 8 weeks to recieve it!
What

Salyersville, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2010
As long as I get my money...
But what in the world do I do with this garbage?? They already haven't picked up for 2 or 3 weeks on my road cause the weather made it so slick.
disgruntled customer

Staffordsville, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2010
That's the same problem I am having they haven't ran in 3 weeks! I guess we are gonna have to find out who will be picking up these routes! Where do you live? It's probably the same route!
wondering

Cynthiana, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2010
they have not told me anything.
Hilljack

Paintsville, KY

#9 Feb 18, 2010
You guys are fools wasting all that money. I just burn mine and what I can't burn I toss in the river.
ignorant hilljack

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Feb 18, 2010
Of course u do. I burn paper and toss others. It amazes me how nasty the people around here are and don't care how you live.
need garbage pickup

Louisa, KY

#11 Feb 18, 2010
Yea, I live out smokey valley, anyone know anybody else runs that route to call??? Mine has not been picked up by rumpke for 2 weeks now!!!
hmm

Warwick, RI

#12 Feb 18, 2010
Keith elliott good
but he runs when he wants to
What

Salyersville, KY

#13 Feb 18, 2010
I live out a side road off 32, near Smokey Valley/Busseyville. Our county looks nasty enough, that I sure don't want to throw my trash in a river or by the road or whatever people do. We burn what we can, throw the rest out. If you all hear of a new company/person running the route, please post it.
In the Burg

Lowmansville, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2010
I live in Fallsburg and they have not ran in weeks. I have watched them run the route and not take all my garbage, just a couple of bags. There is one bag in a can that has been there for over 2 months. They say it is to heavy. It would not have been to heavy had they picked it up when first set out. Not it has been rained & snowed on & is logged down. This company is a joke and a rip off. And trust me, I have called the main office with no results. They dont care about anything but getting your money.
steve

Salyersville, KY

#15 Feb 18, 2010
first the fiscal court tells us not to pay for an increase in our garbage and whether we do or not they need to make sure that they have someone else to pick up this trash. i'm tired of it. if it was summer, can you imagine the stink.
wondering

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Feb 18, 2010
they tell me ten bags a week last winter they never run for 2 weeks had 11 bags they left one tell me whats right about that.
Wonders

Wittensville, KY

#17 Feb 18, 2010
Call the county judge office everyday til they do something about it don't waste your time calling the company... If that don't work I guess we can start hauling it to the courthouse and setting it on the sidewalk since the county and state are over all solid waste let them deal with getting it hauled off......
citizen

United States

#18 Feb 19, 2010
try coming to fiscal court monday .voice your concerns at public commets. county is trying to fix problem .you are not supposed to burn nothing only brush no paper plastic ete .
More Info

Salyersville, KY

#19 Feb 22, 2010
Talked to Rumpke today to make sure they would be running tomorrow, since they haven't for a few weeks because of the weather. The man said everything showed that they would be on regular schedule tomorrow. I asked him about them discontinuing service. He said he had heard talk about that, and if that becomes the situation, we would receive correspondence in the mail about it. Also, we would be refunded anything that we had paid beyond the point of discontinued service.
disgruntled customer

Staffordsville, KY

#20 Feb 22, 2010
Well I just looked on the Lazer website! Rumpkee will no longer service Lawrence County! Here's the link! Should answer all our questions! I find it sad their own employee's dont even know this!
http://www.thelevisalazer.com/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is law co, ky cps corrupt 1 hr See see 85
Missing dog, Reward!!! 4 hr ACE Ventura 2
Who will be the next sheriff? (Aug '17) 9 hr Susan 227
Kevin Scaggs 17 hr Country 1
Jackson's BYOB get together 19 hr Burt Reynolds 4
Autozone 19 hr Adrian Monk 2
Who knows rocky an jessica gass ?? 22 hr Rocky gass 2

Louisa Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages