River, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Judged:

Where did the former thread about branham go? Branham you're too scared for people to know the truth about you? Is that why you emailed topix and had them remove the thread? Or are you ashamed and know you're guilty of what's been said about you? Hmm. I think you should leave the thread on here so people will know the REAL Melissa Branham. What a bitch!
wow wow

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

W ow it is gone why? they was nothing bad said about her was there/

“Withdrawals”

Since: Feb 09

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

truth wrote:
Where did the former thread about branham go? Branham you're too scared for people to know the truth about you? Is that why you emailed topix and had them remove the thread? Or are you ashamed and know you're guilty of what's been said about you? Hmm. I think you should leave the thread on here so people will know the REAL Melissa Branham. What a bitch!
Apparently, it has been removed. Hum!
truth

River, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

Well of course?
Hum Hum

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

secretguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, it has been removed. Hum!
am I over looking the comments about Rodney Perkins or did they have them removed also,you know the one that rides his John Deer and making a the money he makes hummmmm
the truth

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Mrs.Branham, or now I think it is Ms.Branham, I think she got a divorce. She is a horrible teacher, she teaches the children nothing. My son had her his freshman year and he said the class was out of control and that she would stay in her little office and the kids would do whatever they wanted to do outside in the classroom. My son said that she would let kids leave class, go outside, climb on tables, etc. He said they never done any work,it was just a useless class. I hope they do not rehire her, she is useless.

“Withdrawals”

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

the truth wrote:
Mrs.Branham, or now I think it is Ms.Branham, I think she got a divorce. She is a horrible teacher, she teaches the children nothing. My son had her his freshman year and he said the class was out of control and that she would stay in her little office and the kids would do whatever they wanted to do outside in the classroom. My son said that she would let kids leave class, go outside, climb on tables, etc. He said they never done any work,it was just a useless class. I hope they do not rehire her, she is useless.
Maybe a lousy wife too.
school employee

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

osunds like armstrong and Jr fans at it again she might be a bad teacher but they are just as bad but you all love them though say something about them but I know you won't

“Withdrawals”

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

school employee wrote:
osunds like armstrong and Jr fans at it again she might be a bad teacher but they are just as bad but you all love them though say something about them but I know you won't
Wrong, I am not a fan of none of them.
school employee

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Smart Person
LC Parent

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Is it true that they allowed her to take students to a rodeo, on a school night, in which they did not get home until after 2 AM and had to get up the next day for school? I had people tell me they were trying to sleep in class because they only got 3-4 hours of sleep the night before. What would happen if it had been a sports team that did this? I can tell you, everyone on here would be calling for someone to be fired.
Judas

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

It's shameful that parents want to bash the educators in this little city. This is disrespectful to the teacher and the BOE that hired the employee. Goodness, she wanted to show and tell them about a particular kind of life.Bullriders make a living also, you know. One day and night of their young lives and people think this is terrible. Idiocy.Blatant, redundant craziness.
fed up parent

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

My daughter had her when she was a junior and she did not learn one thing from Ms.Branham. My daughter said that Ms.Branham would stay in her little office, while the kids were in the main part of the class just going crazy. My daughter said that they never done anything at all. Ms.Branaham would also let most of the kids go to other classes if they did not want to sit in her class. My daughter said that the kids from her class would just wonder the halls. Ms.Branham needs to be fired, she isn't worth keeping. The animals that she is over with the FFA, are not properly cared for. My daughter said sometimes the animals go days without eating, and many of the animals stay sick and are very underweight. I am going to report her to the humane society, there is no sense in neglecting those animals. She will take field trips, and drive her own bus, and she lets the kids act horrible on the bus. She has no control over those kids, and she is only there for a paycheck. Ms.Branham does not care about the children, and I can't believe there are some parents that would want to keep her at the high-school. Cook needs to just fire her for good and not worry about rehiring her. Our children need a good education, most kids go to college and struggle because they have not learned what was supposed to be taught in high-school. We as parents need to get Melissa Branham out of the school system.
Food4Thought

Flatgap, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

fed up parent wrote:
My daughter had her when she was a junior and she did not learn one thing from Ms.Branham. My daughter said that Ms.Branham would stay in her little office, while the kids were in the main part of the class just going crazy. My daughter said that they never done anything at all. Ms.Branaham would also let most of the kids go to other classes if they did not want to sit in her class. My daughter said that the kids from her class would just wonder the halls. Ms.Branham needs to be fired, she isn't worth keeping. The animals that she is over with the FFA, are not properly cared for. My daughter said sometimes the animals go days without eating, and many of the animals stay sick and are very underweight. I am going to report her to the humane society, there is no sense in neglecting those animals. She will take field trips, and drive her own bus, and she lets the kids act horrible on the bus. She has no control over those kids, and she is only there for a paycheck. Ms.Branham does not care about the children, and I can't believe there are some parents that would want to keep her at the high-school. Cook needs to just fire her for good and not worry about rehiring her. Our children need a good education, most kids go to college and struggle because they have not learned what was supposed to be taught in high-school. We as parents need to get Melissa Branham out of the school system.
I bet MY DAUGHTER SAID mom put this on topix what else did MY DAUGHTER SAID LOL
Brain

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

fed up parent wrote:
How do you really know?Stay out of your childrens Halloween candy Pork Chop.
Kristy

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I was one of Melissa Brahanmas students last year and I can honestly say she is the WORST teacher at the high-school. I never learned anything from her, she was not involved at all with our class. Ms.Branham would let kids go wherever they wanted, and the class was like a circus. I dont know how she is still a teacher, she really doesn't deserve to be there. Our school is so worried about test scores, but they keep someone like her? Parents really need to be aware of the fact that she is teaching us kids nothing! And just so everyone knows, she really doesn't take care of the animals that are involved with the FFA. The llama is underweight and he doesn't get fed regularly, and the other animals are underweight as well. You can see all of the ribs on the llama because he is too skinny. I seen this myself, I am not going by hear say, or so and so said. I was a student and I know what kind of teacher this woman is. She needs fired, she doesnt care about education or the animals she is over. The only thing Branham is worried about is trying to look pretty, and a paycheck. I really hope JR fires her, we need more teachers that care.
Kristy

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Branhmas* my bad
oneonone

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Kristy wrote:
I was one of Melissa Brahanmas students last year and I can honestly say she is the WORST teacher at the high-school. I never learned anything from her, she was not involved at all with our class. Ms.Branham would let kids go wherever they wanted, and the class was like a circus. I dont know how she is still a teacher, she really doesn't deserve to be there. Our school is so worried about test scores, but they keep someone like her? Parents really need to be aware of the fact that she is teaching us kids nothing! And just so everyone knows, she really doesn't take care of the animals that are involved with the FFA. The llama is underweight and he doesn't get fed regularly, and the other animals are underweight as well. You can see all of the ribs on the llama because he is too skinny. I seen this myself, I am not going by hear say, or so and so said. I was a student and I know what kind of teacher this woman is. She needs fired, she doesnt care about education or the animals she is over. The only thing Branham is worried about is trying to look pretty, and a paycheck. I really hope JR fires her, we need more teachers that care.
Call the Humane Society on her.. and who ever is over her, this is awful..I heard the same thing about the animals not being taken care of. You said!JR he had better do something about her and most of all the helpless animals.
whoopie

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

shes a b*tch
mountain oyster

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Kristy wrote:
Branhmas* my bad
Still your bad...lol....it's B-R-A-N-H-A-M. YOU ARE WELCOME!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Louisa Forum right now

Search the Louisa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min DITCH MITCH 147,147
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 min freak 81,565
Johnny and Sarah Beth King 55 min Hahaurajoke 10
Leslie Miniard Preece, bat shit craZy!! 3 hr Jessie 7
Who is this Brittany girl 3 hr Brittany 22
Brian Wages 3 hr jim 24
eddy coffy 3 hr amused 2
four wheeler wreck!!!!! 15 hr dangerous 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisa Jobs