Trying to find John Brooks

Trying to find John Brooks

Posted in the Louisa Forum

Angie

Ogden, AR

#1 Nov 11, 2010
I am trying to find a man named John Brooks,can anyone help me? He is about 55 years old,he is my dad, I havn't seen him since I was 3 or 4 I would love to see him,and tell him about his 3 grandsons.I hope he feels the same.
wondering

Winchester, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2010
who was or is he married to now?
schoolmate

Paintsville, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2010
Does he have a sister named Joyce about 3 years younger than him?
Angie

Ogden, AR

#4 Nov 12, 2010
He was married to Karen I think I am not sure,I don't know about any sisters,but I do know that his mom and dad are Norma and August Brooks. I think John has two sons that are older than me Iam 29 ,He might have one younger than me also
i think

Winchester, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2010
if it is the same karen workman brooks i think she works for the school cafeteria. how old would the other one be if he was 55 and your are 29 was he older when he got the other one someone should be able to help u louisa is a small place

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 12, 2010
his sister is my facebook friend..we went to school together
Angie

Ogden, AR

#7 Nov 12, 2010
My email is [email protected] if anyone knows him please give it to him,I just want to talk to him I hope that he feels the same way.I realy can't remember much about him,I think he used to hang some kind of power lines or phone lines.I have an old picture of him, he had sandy blonde/brown hair. My maiden name is Angela Jawn Underwood it is not typo it is spelled Jawn, I think that john has a niece named Angela Dawn
i know him

United States

#8 Nov 16, 2010
yea i no him where he lives and all three of his sons ill tell him someone looking for him
Angie

Ogden, AR

#9 Nov 16, 2010
i know him wrote:
yea i no him where he lives and all three of his sons ill tell him someone looking for him
Thank you so much,I would love to talk to him,and meet him. I have no idea what I would say,But he has always been on my mind and in my heart. I wish I could have known him growing up,It's hard to believe I have 3 half brothers that I have never met.
ned millersdorf

South Point, OH

#10 Nov 16, 2010
is he kin to that jo#$#e..........
buddy

Winchester, KY

#11 Nov 17, 2010
didn't he ever pay you or your mother child support? if he is the same one his brother-in-law is phil triplett not sure if thai is the way u spell his name if it is he is the jailer in lawrence co.if you want to call him that look him up i guess he should be able to tell you just maybe
Angie

Ogden, AR

#12 Nov 18, 2010
No chid support,we had a paternaty hearing almost 15 years ago,he never showed,but his name is on my birth certifecate. I don't know if anyone in KY knew about me, I am from WV
white pages

Winchester, KY

#13 Nov 18, 2010
look in the fallsburg ky white pages in the phone book

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nickel tax / school tax 27 min Bulldog 13
trudy harless 40 min Good 3
walmart 23 hr Marieg 2
Brandon pack 23 hr Hmm he is lying t... 19
Best you ever had. Wed Turtlesallthewaydown 6
Allison Fitzgerald Wed Well 6
Local Banking Just Got Stronger! Gene Wilson wi... Wed BroMOFO 4

Louisa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance