Drug Dealers ?
KODAK

Anderson, SC

#21 Feb 9, 2010
go to the cops stop writeing on here or are u afraid of them
slim

Fort Gay, WV

#22 Feb 9, 2010
a dude that goes by rat. not every person that dos drugs steal off people. i have not stolen anything in my life. so you can go to H**L
know your neighbor

United States

#23 Feb 9, 2010
Yes they are afraid, afraid of retribution why not the law inforcment won't deal with this problem, if they would don't even tell me they couldn't clean this mess up. I have neighbors that use drugs i am sure, but want to know something, they do not mess with me, they know better, they keep it out of my space and as long as they don't create a problem I don't make a problem for them. I disapprove yes, but I am talking about old people not young ones, the older people in their late 50's and 60's are the ones I see strung out and you can see them in every doctors office that will give them a pill. They sell them as well to other old people and some young ones as well. Where is the starting point to stop this, DOCTORS OFFICES, stop it there and then start looking at doing something about the younger ones hooked. Want to help, start listing doctors that give out these prescriptions and let every drughead fill their waiting rooms up and they will get the word real quick, draw attention to the source. Lets see it on the doctors.
Vic

United States

#24 Feb 9, 2010
Vic Stepp just past the pool in the little loop in a little tan trailer, how'd everybody forget the biggest one in 3 states? She is the one killin your kids and these baby's inside the pergnant teenagers today. You all need to get together and burn her at the stake because the states will let her go for some unknown reason. I think she is sellin to someone big, and she is blackmailin them.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#25 Mar 1, 2010
You ppl have nothing better to do with ur time than talk about stuff that u really dont know what is going on. I think u r jealous cause u eigther want the stuff and cant get it or u have nothing better to do. you are bored!!! Because there is nothing to do in that little town. Ifound if u mind ur own buisness u r alot better off. So read a book go for a walk just stay out of other ppls lives.
neighbor

AOL

#26 Mar 1, 2010
the gray and blue trailer on 4th street they are drug dealers to there is always traffic in and out of there at about the same times every month. when is Garret Roberts going to clean up such open and blatant drug dealing?
what

Winchester, KY

#27 Mar 1, 2010
blackberry wrote:
I heard there some in high bottom.
did you say Blackberry ave?.
i see u

Columbus, OH

#28 Mar 1, 2010
check out peavine rd first trailer on the right she sells&tells
mike

Lancaster, OH

#29 Mar 2, 2010
u know if something would start happing to all you cheese eaters u wouldnt be at home all the time to be a rat or playing on your little computers so this tells me one thing ur not at work so are u selling dope bet at least half are or using or living off mommy and daddy so hope all the rats get what they ask 4
And what do RATS want

Pikeville, KY

#30 Mar 2, 2010
CHEESE sorry couldn't resist... Mike, stop w/ the drama - not everyone wants the convenience by living next to a drug dealer. I for one have children so I sure the hell wouldn't want to share a street with a known drug dealer and risk my child's life.. That's all folks.....
do something

Virgie, KY

#31 Mar 2, 2010
it does no good to tell the law, they are all on the take in one way or another. i called unite drug task force two years ago, and gave them names, places and everything and nothing was ever done. its big money in very high places and nothing will be done until people really start raising hell. hold your law enforcement acountable.
Kodak

Baltimore, MD

#32 Mar 2, 2010
I set up the trail camera, took the pictures, turned them in and nothing was done. The kid that was dealin' died from an OD. I guess my problem is solved. It just makes me sick because I thought he was worth a lot more than that. He was a good kid. It is the fat cats at the top of the pill chain that is making the $$ and killing this generation of kids.
RAT

Salyersville, KY

#33 Mar 2, 2010
Mike your a piece of sh!t. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
FUNNY

Paintsville, KY

#34 Mar 2, 2010
mike wrote:
u know if something would start happing to all you cheese eaters u wouldnt be at home all the time to be a rat or playing on your little computers so this tells me one thing ur not at work so are u selling dope bet at least half are or using or living off mommy and daddy so hope all the rats get what they ask 4
Sounds like someone is pissed cause they got caught!! Or doing something bad huh?? Some of us don't do drugs and WORK for what we got punk! Maybe if some of these lowlifes get off their ass and get a job and stay off the pills your life be better!Some of us are good rats who want see all you druggies off the streets and we are goin to be watching our homes and things.Just a warning for ya...Come around my place and I'll pop a cap in your ass!!
do something

Virgie, KY

#35 Mar 3, 2010
randall mcneil, rodney hicks, treena mcdavid in the blaine and webbville area.
curious

Salyersville, KY

#36 Mar 3, 2010
Are they any drug dealers in the Fallsburg area? No one ever mentions them if they are.
wtf

Salyersville, KY

#37 Mar 5, 2010
RAT wrote:
If you know a dealer you need to expose them. They are the lowest scum on earth, next to the users that won't work and steals from people who do to support their habit. Pieces of sh!t.
you all need to mind your own bees wax and eat plenty of cheese and get a life find something to do with it instead of playing with other peoples lives you know people has been killed over shit like this
question to druggies

Salyersville, KY

#38 Mar 5, 2010
Why do you steal off of others. If you must buy drugs, get a job.
fudge

Louisa, KY

#39 Mar 5, 2010
Yea, five forks double wide definatley needs checked out, Dully is his name or something like that, and his son.
I KNOW EM

AOL

#40 Mar 6, 2010
"the gray and blue trailer on 4th street they are drug dealers to there is always traffic in and out of there at about the same times every month. when is Garret Roberts going to clean up such open and blatant drug dealing?"
The people who live there are "Curt and big fat Debbie Earle" they are dealers and as far as I'm concerned the scum of the earth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is katlyn Miller still s"ckin d"ck for pills?/ 6 hr Fo sho 10
What do you think about Jessie Limmings? (Nov '09) 7 hr Wiccan 24
Community Yardsale 6/4/16 10 hr Yardsale 1
Is Papa John's phone down? 11 hr retiredlouisa 4
Brian wages 12 hr didntknowthat 29
Seniors at LCHS create havoc 22 hr wondering 22
Any info on Jessica (Adams)Marcum c/o 2003 (Mar '09) 23 hr DaleJones 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages