u know

United States

#21 Mar 12, 2012
you call it Mistakes?? How about destroys peoples lives and he dont even give a damn while others are suffering hes living like nothing has happened...
Ashley howard

United States

#22 Mar 18, 2012
Honestly opinions are like a##holes everyone has 1 and we dnt give a f##k wht u or anyone else has 2 say about it so f##k off lil bit##es
aclosefriend

Martin, KY

#23 Mar 21, 2012
you know thats messed up for u all to sit and make comments about something you know nothing about curtis is a good guy maybe some issues but i think we all have some huh i think we all fall short of the grace of god plus i dont think that a car wreck is murder and if he was on his way to a treatment center then he was not high so in short look in the mirror and woorry bout the thorn in your eye
Johns Mother

Ironton, OH

#24 Mar 27, 2012
First of all, I just came across this posting! And thank you "outraged" for the posts. John Eric died Oct. 11, 2006. His baby girl at the time was a year old the week before, and his other one was born a month after he died. He never even got to see her!! As for Curtis Rowe, I sure hope one day you face what you did to my Son and family. I really pity you! My Son didn't get to live to see his baby girls grow up because of you! I cry every day because of losing him, which was in a most senseless way! He was going to work that morning and never knew he wouldn't return to his family. I can't deal with his death even after 5 years! I wouldn't wish this pain on ANYONE!! But you will be judged by a higher power one day for what you did. I see my Son in his little girls, who are 6 & 5 now. And when they grow up, they will know what happened to their Daddy. The one thing I can't stand knowing, is that you got away with it, which is not even right! I've tried to forgive you, but it's very hard to do. I hope you never forget what you did to my family!
SAD

Louisa, KY

#25 Mar 27, 2012
Johns Mother wrote:
First of all, I just came across this posting! And thank you "outraged" for the posts. John Eric died Oct. 11, 2006. His baby girl at the time was a year old the week before, and his other one was born a month after he died. He never even got to see her!! As for Curtis Rowe, I sure hope one day you face what you did to my Son and family. I really pity you! My Son didn't get to live to see his baby girls grow up because of you! I cry every day because of losing him, which was in a most senseless way! He was going to work that morning and never knew he wouldn't return to his family. I can't deal with his death even after 5 years! I wouldn't wish this pain on ANYONE!! But you will be judged by a higher power one day for what you did. I see my Son in his little girls, who are 6 & 5 now. And when they grow up, they will know what happened to their Daddy. The one thing I can't stand knowing, is that you got away with it, which is not even right! I've tried to forgive you, but it's very hard to do. I hope you never forget what you did to my family!
I'd like to say im sorry what happen to your son,i have to agree with you and feel your pain.I have known curtis went school with him,but seems pills are taking over alot of people and i heard he has been in and out jail alot,im hate hearing about drunk drivers or ppl messed up on pills driving and cause a wreck,they should do the time if they did the crime.Prayers to your family
Johns Mother

Ironton, OH

#26 Mar 28, 2012
Thank you so much "Sad".
johnda moore

United States

#27 Mar 28, 2012
Ashley howard wrote:
Honestly opinions are like a##holes everyone has 1 and we dnt give a f##k wht u or anyone else has 2 say about it so f##k off lil bit##es
I am John's sister and while everyone is entitled to their opinion you are wrong. My brother was a hard working family man who never used drugs. He was responsible and took care of his family. I realize accidents happen and people get killed but he was under the influence. There was a tox screen done and we have a copy. This accident was indeed his fault if he was driving with no headlights on. What causes me the most pain is that he could hit someone that way and not even care to get out to check on him or even try to get help. That makes me view him as an evil person. My brother died all alone while he was busy trying to cover up. He did not even have a valid driver's license. Therefore he shouldn't have even been driving a car. The police did not even give him a ticket for that! How would you feel if someone dear to you was killed by an intoxicated driver and they didn't even show any remorse. Like I said he would not even call for help for my brother. That is fucked up and my brother never would have done that no matter the circumstances. I do not know you or him but given the chance I would not be afraid to say any of this to your face. How could you even say something like that. A person was killed and you want to make childish comments. You will never know what was taken from this world that day. John was a one of kind person and everyone who knew him would agree. You are wrong to make assumptions as to what you obviously know nothing about. We do not even know what happened to John because noone had the guts to tell the TRUTH! Do you not think we deserve to know? To have some peace? I think about my brother daily and wonder What really happened that morning? It is not fair. You say he is changed and has a child of his own...if he is so changed why does he not tell us what happened? You cannot even begin to understand what that is like..I know that he went on living his life as though nothing had happened and even tried to sue for John's estate and insurance money. That is sad. He took away someone's life and was only worried about getting himself a new car. My assumptions are based on facts that we have had to live with everyday for 5 years. A good man takes responsibility for his actions. I don't know anyone who would disagree with that. He and everyone else in that car other than the child knows what happened that morning. Why did nobody try to help my brother? Why did noone call for help. Even though it was too late, how could they not try? How would you feel? John never saw his car. You can see a mile away where this happened. If his headlights were on he wouldve seen them. it was still dark. I am thankful that noone else was killed in the accident. Thank God that that little girl was not seriously hurt. We don't wish any hurt to you or your family but tell the truth. Tell us what happened. Let us make peace. I do not like to pass judgement. But this was my brother, my friend. A father. A son. We miss him every second of everyday and our lives will never be the same. Our family has changed in ways you will never know. My feelings for Curtis will not change until he can take responsibility for what happened. He was in the wrong. I know it. You know it. The police knew it. We need to know what really happened. I need to know how he could not even try to help my brother. I cannot forgive until I know. If this was your child or brother, could you? Before you judge, put yourself in our shoes. Be honest with yourself. My brother never got a chance to tell what happened as he was killed instantly. In my opinion Curtis Rowe was a coward that morning. He actually made an imaginary person. Gave name description everything. told cops he was driving car and took off after wreck. He knew he was wrong
johnda moore

United States

#28 Mar 28, 2012
aclosefriend wrote:
you know thats messed up for u all to sit and make comments about something you know nothing about curtis is a good guy maybe some issues but i think we all have some huh i think we all fall short of the grace of god plus i dont think that a car wreck is murder and if he was on his way to a treatment center then he was not high so in short look in the mirror and woorry bout the thorn in your eye
obviously you do not know much about what happened that morning. I do not know everything either but what I do know is that noone tried to help my brother or even call for help for him. Curtis and his passengers switched seats and made up a story to tell police. Curtis was under the infuence because we have a copy of tox screen. He made up an imaginary person and gave name and desription to police. Said this person had been driving the car and took off after wreck. He did NOT have a valid driver's liscense and he knew it. You say he is a good guy? Is this what a good guy does? Cover up the truth to protect himself when someone has just lost his life due to his negligence? Witnesses said he didnt have headlights on. it was dark. My brother never even saw him. All I have to say to you is a good man doesnt do things like that. That was selfish and cowardly. My brother lost his life and we lost him and he wasnt even man enough to tell what really happened. Yes we all have issues of some kind but this was way beyond any "issues". It has been 5 years and still nothing. I would not be able to sleep at night if I was him knowing what I had done. A good man would take responsibility and tell the truth. Not threaten harm to others for trying to do so. How is that a good guy to you? When passing judgement. Think about the whole situation and everyone involved.
johnda moore

United States

#29 Mar 28, 2012
Thanks to everyone for the nice comments about John. It is nice to know he is remembered in that way.
outraged

Addison, NY

#30 Mar 28, 2012
johnda moore wrote:
Thanks to everyone for the nice comments about John. It is nice to know he is remembered in that way.
you are very welcome!! He was such a good guy & wonderful person!! He will never be forgotten!! & How someone could have anything good to say about that monster (Curtis). Shows you what this world is coming to. In my eyes he is a murderer!! & I'm sure he is in your eyes to.. I do understand accidents happen but not when someone is under the influence of drugs/alcohol. There is no excuse for it!! & I don't know how he got away with it.
Johns Mother

Ironton, OH

#31 Mar 28, 2012
I want to thank "see", whoever you are, for being there that day, to check on my Son. That really means alot to me. I don't know who you are. I wish I did. But the memory of that day will be etched in my mind forever. John was a wonderful Son, and Father. He also had a best friend that lived behind him, that was in Florida at the time. He flew back as soon as he heard. He served 4 years in the Marine Corp, and comes out just fine, then looses his life in a car wreck by a person with no remorse what so ever! I will NEVER understand WHY, and I try every day to deal with what happened, but it's extremely hard. Thank you again "see".
see

Whitney, TX

#32 Mar 28, 2012
Johns Mother wrote:
I want to thank "see", whoever you are, for being there that day, to check on my Son. That really means alot to me. I don't know who you are. I wish I did. But the memory of that day will be etched in my mind forever. John was a wonderful Son, and Father. He also had a best friend that lived behind him, that was in Florida at the time. He flew back as soon as he heard. He served 4 years in the Marine Corp, and comes out just fine, then looses his life in a car wreck by a person with no remorse what so ever! I will NEVER understand WHY, and I try every day to deal with what happened, but it's extremely hard. Thank you again "see".
Let me know too get in touch with you.I know A.K. was one his friends.I am truely sorry for your lost.
Johns Mother

Ironton, OH

#33 Mar 28, 2012
"See", is there any way I can get a message to you, as to where to meet somewhere, without posting it on here?
Johnda Moore

United States

#34 Mar 28, 2012
outraged wrote:
<quoted text>
you are very welcome!! He was such a good guy & wonderful person!! He will never be forgotten!! & How someone could have anything good to say about that monster (Curtis). Shows you what this world is coming to. In my eyes he is a murderer!! & I'm sure he is in your eyes to.. I do understand accidents happen but not when someone is under the influence of drugs/alcohol. There is no excuse for it!! & I don't know how he got away with it.
I don't kno who you are but it sounds like you knew my brother well. Thank you so much for the kind words and for remembering him. Life will never be the same without him. He could always make us laugh and to have lost him so unexpectedly is very hard. I knew many of johns friends and mayb I kno u. Not sure but I kno John Eric will live forever to all who knew him. He was just that kind of person. I'm shocked to even see this on here. It has been over 5 years. Thank you again for defending him. And for remembering him. We may never kno what truly happened that morning. But the way things turned out...just something not right about it.
Johnda Moore

United States

#35 Mar 28, 2012
SAD wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to say im sorry what happen to your son,i have to agree with you and feel your pain.I have known curtis went school with him,but seems pills are taking over alot of people and i heard he has been in and out jail alot,im hate hearing about drunk drivers or ppl messed up on pills driving and cause a wreck,they should do the time if they did the crime.Prayers to your family
Thank you so much for the kind words and prayers.
Johnda Moore

United States

#36 Mar 28, 2012
see wrote:
Yes I know I check on the young man I could not do anything for him.So i helped too they let me go.I cry all day long.
Thank you for the comments but most of all thank you for trying to help him that day. Until now I wasn't sure if anyone had been there. I pray that John saw and felt nothing. It hurts me so to think he was all alone. Even if only seconds or minutes. The coroner said he had no broken bones and for that reason they believed he never saw anything. They said if he had seen he would have tensed up and many bones would've been broken. We were told the force of the impact killed him. Said his rib cage shifted and punctured his aorta. He bled out internally. I heard the "Curtis" car was driving very fast. They hit him right in his door. When I saw his car it looked like a horseshoe. John was an alert person and a cautious driver. It was dark and at that location if there were headlights and in my opinion there would b no way not to see them. Nothing ther to obstruct any view. Headlights can b seen in dark even if u aren't lookin right at them. It is hard to understand how NOTHING was done. There were proven lies told to the police. He did not have a drivers license. And he had a positive tox screen. Something just wasn't right. I thank God no one else lost their life that day. Especially that little girl. Nothing will ever bring my brother back. But responsibility should've been taken.
see

Whitney, TX

#37 Mar 29, 2012
Johns Mother wrote:
"See", is there any way I can get a message to you, as to where to meet somewhere, without posting it on here?
Can you meet at Rankins today at 1pm?I kwon that morning was alot for you.He was not my family but I do think about him eveyday too.I check back later see if you can meet me.
Johns Mother

Ironton, OH

#38 Mar 29, 2012
I'll be there. Thank you!
Sad

Louisa, KY

#39 Mar 29, 2012
Johnda Moore wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the comments but most of all thank you for trying to help him that day. Until now I wasn't sure if anyone had been there. I pray that John saw and felt nothing. It hurts me so to think he was all alone. Even if only seconds or minutes. The coroner said he had no broken bones and for that reason they believed he never saw anything. They said if he had seen he would have tensed up and many bones would've been broken. We were told the force of the impact killed him. Said his rib cage shifted and punctured his aorta. He bled out internally. I heard the "Curtis" car was driving very fast. They hit him right in his door. When I saw his car it looked like a horseshoe. John was an alert person and a cautious driver. It was dark and at that location if there were headlights and in my opinion there would b no way not to see them. Nothing ther to obstruct any view. Headlights can b seen in dark even if u aren't lookin right at them. It is hard to understand how NOTHING was done. There were proven lies told to the police. He did not have a drivers license. And he had a positive tox screen. Something just wasn't right. I thank God no one else lost their life that day. Especially that little girl. Nothing will ever bring my brother back. But responsibility should've been taken.
Your story about your brother breaks my heart,and you should post about that day what happen to him and what curtis did....its a shame people get so messed up and get behind the wheel of a car and usally they are not the ones who get killed its the other person! There have been so many kids who have been killed from these drunk/pillheads on road....too many ppl and they need to get these ppl off the roads and be locked up!Again prayers for you and your family goin through what happen,i hope one day you can be at peace.
tellall

Saint Albans, WV

#40 Apr 5, 2012
Is Curtis rowe with misty blevins now..I saw her mug shot recently

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is law co, ky cps corrupt 24 min WOW 97
Spradlin liquidation 2 hr I think theyre st... 2
Who will be the next sheriff? (Aug '17) 4 hr Chapter 11 232
Nick Hackney. (Sep '16) Tue I know 12
Where's Vanessa Dillon ???? Tue Vanessa 3
Sullivan street thong guy (Jul '17) Apr 23 personInLouisa 12
Missing dog, Reward!!! Apr 21 ACE Ventura 2

Louisa Jobs

Personal Finance

Louisa Mortgages