kentucky

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

is dave auto a good place to have your car work on? i need some work done on my car.
ted

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Let your boyfriend fix it.
he suckssssssssss

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

If you are talking about David Muncy, I would highly highly suggest finding someone else to work on the vehicle. Dave is a crook and he is so high, he charges ridiculous prices and his work sucks. He is a very dishonest man.
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

he suckssssssssss wrote:
If you are talking about David Muncy, I would highly highly suggest finding someone else to work on the vehicle. Dave is a crook and he is so high, he charges ridiculous prices and his work sucks. He is a very dishonest man.
WRONG!
Burnt by dave

Polk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

his work does suck it cost me more to get my car fixed right and it was the.same part that the crook was saposta have fixed I dont see how someone like that stays in business I wouldnt take a broke wheel barrow to that idiot. Id go to d&s to get it fixed right
me

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

Dave is the most honest person I know. And his prices are great. He will work with you anyway he can. I've had nothing but good experiences there.
Burnt by dave

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

me wrote:
Dave is the most honest person I know. And his prices are great. He will work with you anyway he can. I've had nothing but good experiences there.
yeah right the sob is the biggest crook around louisa and everyone knows it he dont hardly get business and I dont see how he stays open
he is a crook

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Dave is a big crook, he is the most dishonest bastard I know. His prices are outrageous, he is slow, and he charges for things he didn't even do to the vehicle. He crooked me and some of my family members, I will never go back to the piece of sh**. He acts like a big Christian man to get business, but it is all an act. He is a liar and a crook, he sucks as a person and a mechanic. If you want your car fixed, go to the car Louisa Car Care.
No name

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Dave Muncy is a great guy! He works very hard to maintain his business and I know for a fact that he only charges what he has to on anything he does. He is a good Christian who has been through so much in the past couple of months. The people who have commented on here have probably failed to make a payment month after month... That happens way to often to him or any car business around here. I've also seen him do work for people who couldn't afford to pay for free.... Now whoever says that isn't a good Christian doesn't know what one is.
Older lady who knows

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

I took my car to Dave for probably ten years, give or take a little, but he crooked me. I had my van at his shop about 10 months ago and he charged me for things he did not even do. He claimed he replaced a bunch of different parts on it, and the price he charged me was outrageous. One week after getting my van from his shop the van ended up stopping in the middle of the high-way. I ended up having my vehicle towed to the Louisa Car Care Center and Dave had only replaced one thing out of the six things he was supposed to have fixed. I had paid my bill in full too when I picked my vehicle up from this crook. I pay all debts I owe, but Dave is a very dishonest man. I am sure the people who believe he is so wonderful, if you would go ask around town, you'll see that no one likes him. Dave is no more Christian than the man on the moon. I go to church every week, and I would never LIE on anyone. I am being honest because I don't want hard working people taking their cars to him when he is going to break you up and not fix your vehicle. DAVE IS A DISHONEST CROOK, IF YOU WANT YOUR CAR WORKED ON AND FIXED, DO NOT GO TO HIM.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Lawrence County was issued at April 17 at 2:54AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisa Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE